• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor 4: Tina VS Mrs Laster(part one) F/f.

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Gina Laster was your everyday suburban mother...Almost. Gina had two boys who were soon to leave for college and a loving husband with a solid job. Gina didn't have a job but didn't really need one, her husband did a fine job. Gina had a relativley normal life, although her secret sexual endevours were an entitley separate matter.

A little under a year ago Gina had found herself sitting on top of a neighbour and friends eighteen year old naked and tied down daughter, tickling and spanking her furiously. A little under a week ago Gina had the same girl on a torture table in the attic tickling her and driving her to extreme orgasms. Gina Laster loved to tickle torture...other people.

Gina was the rare type of person who was so ticklish on a particular spot of their body they would get violent, angry and cry at the mear thougt of being tickled in that spot...

Gina had been enjoying her Tuesday, wandering around the house cleaning and remembering last weeks tickling scenario while fantasising about future tickle torture victims. She had polished the lounge and vacumed most of the house. She wandered into the downstairs hallway in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Gina asked pleasently, turning toward the wooden door with color tinted windows.
"Its Tina from down the street." Came a pleasent voice from behind the door.
Tina was the eighteen year old blonde beauty Mrs Laster had tortured the week before, hearing Tina's voice again made Mrs Laster very excited. What could she possibly be here for? Had she come back for more? Thoughts rushed through Mrs Laster's head as she hopped happily towards the door.

The door clicked open and before Mrs Laster knew what was happening she had fallen straight over onto her back. Mrs Laster hesistated in shock, this was her down fall as she was quickly rolled onto her back and her wrists secured tightly by soft nylon rope. Tina sat on Mrs Laster's back pinning the woman down.

"Tina? What are-gupah" Said Mrs Laster as a black lenth of material was hastily shoved in her mouth and tied around her head.
As Mrs Laster felt her ankles being lifted up she sturggled violently, wildly to be realised as million thoughts rushed through her mind. Mrs Laster panicked and screamed beneath her gag as she felt another rope being tightened around her ankles in a lasso style. Mrs Laster continued to pull manically with her legs for freedom and cry helplessly but before she knew it her ankles were attached to her wrists, Mrs Laster was hog tied.

"I guess its true." Said Tina with a playful grin as she sat in front of Mrs Lasters crying face "There is nothing sweeter than revenge.
Tina couldn't believe how strongly and wildly Mrs Laster was struggling to be freed, Mrs Laster knew what was instore for her and didn't like it one bit. It was Mrs Laster's worst nightmare. In truth she would rather die than be restrained and tickled.

Tina stood up and quickly shot her fingers across Mrs Laster's soles.
"EEEEEEEEEE" A shrill screech came from beneath Mrs Laster's gag.
Tina grabbed ahold of Mrs Lasters ropes that held her hog tied and tipped the fear fulled woman on her side, dragging her into the lounge. Everything was happening so fast, Tina cleared all the funiture to the side of the room and rested Mrs Laster, still struggling as best she could, in the middle of the soft rug.

It had all happened so fast. And now it was over. Her most horrific thought had come true. Some one had tied her and was actually going to tickle her feet. Mrs Laster stopped struggling and just weeped, begging through her gag.

"You honestly think because your crying I'll let you go?" Asked Tina, sitting beside her new toy "After what you did to me?"
Tina bought her left hand up and wiggled her finger towards Mrs Laster's feet, Mrs Laster squealed loudly as she quickly rolled onto her side to avoid Tina's fingers.
"Tut tut tut." Tina taunted "We can't have any of this nosense."

Mrs Laster began to fight at her retraints once more as Tina climbed over the top of her to sit on Mrs Laster's arms and legs. Mrs Laster began bucking back and forth so violently Tina could not stay on top and had to get off. Things were not working out as planned, for Tina.

As Tina sat back to contemplate her next move she saw a heavy oak table in the dining area, adjacent to the kitchen. Perfect. Tina once again dragged Mrs Laster across the room, and began untying Mrs Lasters feet from her wrists. Mrs Laster struggled as best she could but she was lying on her stomch with her hands behind her back so she couldn't do much but kick. It didn't take long before Mrs Laster's feet were spread apart, one tied securely to a separate wooden leg at the end of the dining table, her soles facing the celling.
Tina crawled underneath the table and sat before Mrs Laster pretty, wiggling feet. Tina sat and admired her work eagerly for a few seconds.

Mrs Laster knew there was no hope now and continued to cry in fear of the tickling to follow. A million thoughts rushed through her mind, 'what if she doesn't stop?' was among the top of the pile.
Then, it happened. Tina, without warning and without a hint of mercy, ran all ten of her long nails rampantly around each of Mrs Lasters god awfully ticklish soft and ever so smooth feet.

Mrs Laster went insane. At first the tortured woman didn't even laugh, she simply screamed beneath her gag and flew about manically on the carpet as much as her gorgeus body would allow. Her toes curled in and out at a frantic pace and from the ankles down her feet wiggled frantically to avoid the onslaught.

Tina had never seen anyone go so insane from tickling. The noise coming from under the womans gag made Tina's hysterics without the gag sound like nothing. Tina was in such total awe of Mrs Laster's hysterics she could not stop tickling the woman.

The table legs were creeking from the violent thrashing Mrs Laster was giving them by pulling at her ropes. Tina prayed the legs didn't break, on the table or on Mrs Laster.

Mrs Lasters face, beneath the tears, was a bright shade of red, the soles on her feet were quickly turning pink and her laughter had now turned silent as she wiggled for the slightest possibilty of mercy.

Tina was enjoying herself immensely, mostly due to the fascination of Mrs Lasters crazed reactions to the slightest touch. Tina knew full well Mrs Laster was in her utmost hell, but Tina wanted more. Tina knew from her personal torture experience the week before that it could always be made worse. Tina thought for a minute and then decided to up the antey.

Tina crawled out from beneath the table and stood up, as she walked out the room she turned to the much flushed and exhausted Mrs Laster and sais "Don't go anywhere".

When Tina returned she had little lengths of fishing line she had cut from the Laster's garage. Mrs Laster was still sobbing and she struggled weakly at her restraints. Tina kneeled down and crawled under the table once again.

Despite the extreme reluctents of Mrs Laster, one by one, tickling as she went, Tina tied the line from Mrs Laster's toes individually and used it to stretch to the table legs causing Mrs Laster's feet to be tight enough not to move at all. Amongst the other rules of tickle torture theres always this one: No Matter how insane the ticklee, as it were, is already they can always be made more. This was never more true in the case of poor ticklish Mrs Laster.

Mrs Laster had more energy than the power company. She flicked frantickly from side to side and bucked more than a rodeo horse when Tina started tickling again. Anyone would have thought after the first run Mrs Laster wouldn't have had any energy, but boy did she ever, her screams, despite the gag, would have been heard in the next door houses if not for the entire neighbourhood being at work or school.

As if this torture wasn't enough Tina wanted more. She wanted to show Mrs Laster what it means to face her wrath. It was time to make a phone call. Despite Tina's genral lack of smarts she had manage to think back a year ago where this all began. To the teacher that offered to 'tutor' her. The teacher who planned to tickle her: Mr Lucas. Tina, while relentlessly tickling Mrs Laster's soft tight soles, had figured that if Mr Lucas was going to use tickling to make her pass her final year of high school he must have done it one other students and if he had it must have worked. Tina didn't think that Mr Lucas might just have a major tickling fetish. What the hell, she rang her old school and asked for Mr Lucas.

Phone between her shoulder and head with blonde hair flopping about Tina tickled and tickled the tortured Mrs Laster, who was now in a world of total tickle madness, while she waited for Mr Lucas to answer.

"Who is this? I'm teaching a class." Came Mr Lucas' deep voice from within the phone.

"...Mr Lucas." Tina paused in the beggining as she had to draw her attention away from her victim. "Its Tina...from last year, remember me? You were going to tutor me for science."

"..." Mr Lucas thought for a second as he remember the tall ditsy blonde he had once planned to torture. "Yes..yes Tina...How are things? Are you working or is it college now?"

"Oh I made it into college." She didn't mention she made it with flying colours in fear of another tutoring session. "I was wondering you now how...your good at tickling?"

"..." Another pause while Mr Lucas thought "...I have been known to tickle women...from time to time. Yes."

"Well I have a special women here who needs some special attention, shes ever so ticklish, but I fear I'm not doing such a good job."

"Gimmie the address, I'm on my way."

Luckily for Mrs Laster she didn't have spend the next 15 minutes in fear and torture. Mrs Laster hadn't heard a word, she was much to dazed and her eyes filled with tickling tears. Although her feet continued to have Tina's long nails scraped erradically across them like never before.

When Mr Lucas arrived Tina stopped and he saw a wonderous site. An almost exhausted women, red face, tight soft soles, teary eyes, restrained and had obviously been the victim of a good 45 minutes tickle torture with few breaks.

"Nice work." Mr Lucas said as he kneeled down to get a better look at Tina who was still sitting cross legged under the table. "Almost like a pro."

"There are tickling pros?" Tina asked, slightly giddy at the anticipation of what Mr Lucas had planned for the once dominering and evil Mrs Laster.

"Not important." Mr Lucas replied. "Who is this women?"

"Her name's Gina Laster. Shes a friend of my parents. Helped tutor me."

"Ahh, I see. Well then, lets have some fun."

Mrs Lucas kneeled over the top of Mrs Laster's shoulder blades and began to untie the ropes around the exhausted womans wrists. Tina sat in curiousity as she watched him 'work'. Mr Lucas brought Mrs Laster's limp arms around to her front and kneeled to the side of his new vitims body, he then pulled her shirt clean off and threw it to the wall where it fell to the floor. Mrs Laster sweaty breasts touched against the cold lino floor sending a cold shiver up her spine. Tina's eyes widened in shock as she had never thought to take such drastic action.

"I take this is revenge then?" Mr Lucas asked pleasently as he tied Mrs Lasters wrists back together, this time above her head.

"Then some." Tina said tilting her head foward with a girlish smile.

Some muffled sounds came softly from beneath Mrs Laster's gag as her shorts were pulled slowly down her legs revealing her smooth tight creamy buns. Mrs Laster twitche nervously when Mr Lucas finally reached the end of her legs and was now closer to her feet then he had been thus far.

"There. Shes practically naked." Mr Lucas announced "I take it you want the feet still?"

More begging moans came from the totally vunerable Mrs Laster as Mr Lucas posistioned himself, kneeling over her fore arms and leaning over her head. Then it began with a hella scream. Bird fluttered from the trees in back yards for almost four house in each direction. Dogs ran into their little red kennels.

Mr Lucas vicously ran his large hands with tickling fingers up and down Mrs Laster's sides and the sides of her bare cushy breasts. Tina followed suit on the soles of the poor womans feet.

Mrs Laster's moans didn't last long as she faded back to silent torment. Almost five minutes had sped by when Tina stopped and stared at the floor beneath Mrs Laster's mound. Tina stuided the floor as Mr Lucas continued the blitzkreig of tickling to confirm her suspicions. To Tina's surprise Mrs Laster was getting off. Slowly but surely, the woman who loved tickling in any form unless bestowed upon herslef, was slowly getting higher and higher in her pleasure aswell as he displeasure for the torturous act.

Mr Lucas, although reluctent, stopped to investigate Tina's new found fancination with the floor. He leaned right over Mrs Laster's quivering nakedness and titled his head.

"You'd be surprised how often that happens." He said as he sat back to his original position.

Mrs Laster didn't even know she was getting off. She was much to momenterally insane. Mrs Laster's shoulder lentgh brown hair stuck to her sweaty read face. Her nipples sat hard against the now warm floor beneath her and before she knew it she was being tortured once more.

All there was in Mrs Laster's mind was tickling. All up her bare sides and all over her bare feet. There was nothing else. Just tickling. Non stop. Forever. She would have done anything, literally, to make it end. But it was far from over.

It was becoming obvious to Mr Lucas, who had seen it many times before, that the poor victim was on the very verge of fainting. He decided to continueand let her faint, opening new oppurtunities for more more interesting tickle positions.

Mr Lucas was around thirty seconds off his predicted fainting time. Mrs Lasters body vibrated from feet to head violently and her entire body went totally limp. The tickling quickly ceased and Mr Lucas began to untie the wrist restraints.

"Undo her feet." Mr Lucas said with a smile. "We can only have her wake up to an even nicer surprise than shes already had today."

"Alright." Tina said resturning the smile and undoing all the restrains of Mrs Lasters ankels and toes.

Once Mrs Laster was untied Tina removed the womens shorts rendering her totally naked. Mr Lucas rolled her tortured body over revealing hardened nipples and a moist mound. Mr Lucas kneeled round the side of Mrs Lasters limp sweating naked gagged body and lifted her, he then walked out of the kitchen with Tina quickly following in eager anticiaption of what ever he had in mind for Mrs Laster next.

"They have a torture rack machine type thing in the attic if you wanna take her up there." Tina said as they began decending up the staircase.

"Really?" Mr Lucas said not wholy surprised "...We won't need that...lets just find her bedroom.."

Upon arrival to the Laster's master bedroom Mr Lucas made quick and easy work of restraining Mrs Lasters beutiful naked figure. Even if Tina hadn't have known, it was obvious Mr Lucas had done this before and she stood back and watched him rope her quickly.

One rope was used to wrap right around the bed and secure Mrs Lasters ankles so the soles of her feet faced the celling as did her calf muscles. From the kneed up Mrs Lasters body was positioned vertically with her wrists tied above her head, the lentgh of rope secured tightly to the hook which would hold the bug net during hot summer nights. Mr Lucas stood back to admire his work.

"Nice work." Tina said smiling.

"Thankyou. I hope she likes it when she comes to." Mr Lucas said grining oddly as he steped towards the door.

Tina looked akwardly at Mr Lucas, not sure what to do now in the complete silence. Mr Lucas returned a look of confidence and closed the door quickly but quietly.

"Well we have to kill sometime." Mr Lucas said, stepping towards Tina with a grin "I've got the rest of the day 'off sick' and we can't just wait for her to wake up...Must be your turn!"

Wide eyed Tina stood back but it was to late, Mr Lucas had already slipped his tickling fingers up the blonde busty nineteen year olds shirt.

"Ahhh!" Tina squealed in surprise as she tried to turn away "Mr Lucah ha ha sto-ha ha-hee hee"

Mr Lucas had no intention of stopping despite her girlish giggles and useless pleas for mercy. Mr Lucas leant into his new victim forcing her to lean backwards and slowly tip, with Mr Lucas' assistance, to the carpet floor. Tina giggled playfully as her attacker danced his fingers on her soft belly.

To Be Continued...

In Part Two: Tina's tickled and the return of Mr Laster!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back