• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Ever Tickling Story

ticklingisfun26

TMF Poster
I'm not really sure where to start lets see....me and this girl met up out of nowhere we got along great..she had a bf at the time, but that's besides the point..anyway one day i asked her if she had ever tickled feet before...as the butterfiles began to form in my stomach...all of a sudden that 3 letter word came up (YES) i was shocked! I asked her if she wanted to tickle me sometime...she said maybe well see...i thought omg this is actually going to happen. I thought to myself it would be very hard to find a girl into something like this....so the tickling comes in about 2 weeks later...she comes over to my apartment...we get to talking etc...then she said well are you ready? so we go back to my bed room and she tells me to take my socks and shoes off (ooo so demanding) :) so i do so and sit on the bed so she proceeds to tickle me with her fingers, at first i wasn't doing anything then she started under my toes, tops of feet, sides, middle, ball of foot i was kicking and wiggling hystericaly!!! it was quite fun she enjoyed it this went on for about an hour maybe. The most fun i've ever had in a while! so i invited her back another time. and...(To Be Continued) : )

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back