• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

armpit agony F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Amie is very, very afraid of The Humbler, she absolutely is terrified of having her armpits tickled and not being able to stop it. She wouldn't agree to do it until Brooke promises to tickle her for only a few minutes, but what an amazing 4 minutes! You can see Amie's terror before Brooke even starts, begging and pleading. After only seconds Amie is already too out of breath to beg! Brooke only gives her a break to put on some babyoil on her tender pits.

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Thank you so much for continuing to post some incredible clips. You can tell that she is absolutely dredding not being able to stop the torture. I am so glad that that is not a situation I am in lol. Great work and please keep it up!!

Loved the preview, can't wait to see the full clip.
By the way, as a suggestion, an interview with her in which she would explain her tickling fears will be very interesting. I would love to see that too.

Loved the preview, can't wait to see the full clip.
By the way, as a suggestion, an interview with her in which she would explain her tickling fears will be very interesting. I would love to see that too.

I should have done that, too many whiskey sours during the shoot!

OH SH**.... THE WAY SHE WAS PANTING WITH ANTICIPATION, OUTSTANDING CLIP.... DEFINITELY WILL BUY IT....

Awesome news. Looking forward to it.

Awesome news. Looking forward to it.

I am also making a new device specifically for armpit tickling, something that will have the lee facing the camera for better angles, and of course, the lee will be totally and completely helpless! I may even have time to build it over the weekend.

I am also making a new device specifically for armpit tickling, something that will have the lee facing the camera for better angles, and of course, the lee will be totally and completely helpless! I may even have time to build it over the weekend.

Cannot wait for that! Y'all make the best in armpit tickling anyway, can't imagine it getting better!

Excellent! Please give us some closeups with long fingernail tickling!!

Raul

Schwing!
What are you going to call this one?

Nice Clip

I really like that Amie! :wub:
Thanks for sharing.

Adrian

This sounds great! Can't wait to see what kind of device you have come up with.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back