• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina takes charge - Part 3 (f/m)

Melmotte

Sabrina never seemed to tire of tickling her new boyfriend. She tried any number of different positions, sometimes lying alongside him, wriggling her fabulous body against his and giving him an incredible view of her legs as she pressed her toes against his mouth and tickled his feet with both hands, running her nimble fingers from heels to toes, scraping insistently over the arches and sending a jolt of electricity through his frame each time she put her nails between his toes. At one point this amused her so much that she did it over and over again for ten minutes, shock after shock after shock. Then she would straddle him and tease his armpits, neck and ribs, giggling softly at his plight, batting her long lashes flirtatiously and straining forward so that her breasts pressed against the flimsy silk of her dress. Then she would turn round to torment his thighs and knees, which would inevitably give her ideas about playing with his erection again. And all this time, she kept up the verbal teasing too, making his cheeks burn with embarrassment.

“Awwww, poor baby. You’re being so good for me, laughing and squirming to please your new girlfriend. Such a cute, adorable, ticklish little puppy. Tickle, tickle, tickle, baby. Is that too tickly-wickly for you? Do you want it to stop? But I want to keep on tickling, you see, and you do want to please me, don’t you? You want me to have fun with my new tickle-toy? Yes, you do! Tickle, tickle, tickle. It’s so funny for me. You’re bright red now and squirming all over the place. Awwww, poor tickly little boy. It’s hard to believe I can make you scream like that just by going tickly-wickly-wickly on your poor little tummy. Kitchy-kitchy-kitchy, baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

Finally, at about 2:00am, when she’d been tickling for almost four hours, Sabrina stopped. She left the room at returned a few minutes later with a glass of Coke and a chocolate bar, which she fed to James. Then she fetched a wet face flannel and a dry towel from the bathroom, mopped his perspiring body gently and dried it. She gave him a big cock and started teasing his cock again. When it was very hard and bursting for release, she started to tickle his stomach again, with a maddeningly soft, gentle touch that made him giggle quietly. Then she lay down and put her lips around his cock, sucking and darting her tongue playfully around the throbbing red organ while reaching up with her hands to torment his armpits with more tickling. After twenty minutes of this, and at least five times when she brought him back, shuddering, from the brink of climax, Sabrina straightened up and straddled him again.

“Well, my sweet little baby,” she said breathily, batting her lashes again, “What should I do now?”

“Oh, please, stop tickling me and let me go! I can’t stand it, you’re driving me crazy!” James babbled.

“Oh no! Baby, that IS disappointing. Wrong answer.” Sabrina gave an adorable little pout. “Here comes your punishment.” She opened the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and took out two brushes, one an electric toothbrush, the other a large, soft-bristled basting brush, together with a third object, small and made of metal, that James didn’t recognize. She put the metal object in his mouth, turned the ratchets on either side so that his mouth was held open, then secured it with a strap behind his head. Then she gave him a big, affectionate hug.

“This is for your own good,” she told him. “The thing I’ve just put on you is called a mouth spreader, sometimes known as a Whitehead or Jennings gag when it’s used for dental work. I’m going to take it off in an hour and then you’ll be able to speak again. Sweety, I want you to think VERY carefully about what you’re going to say when I take it off you. I do SO want you to give me the right answer and be my boyfriend. I know you want to please me really.” Sabrina swung her legs over so she was sitting beside him, facing his body with her thighs resting on his torso, her right hand close to his mouth and her left within easy reach of his cock. He had a wonderful view of her slender, graceful body, her elegant silk-encased legs and her stunningly beautiful face as she picked up the two brushes. With the basting brush in her left hand, she began to tease his cock, which rapidly became erect. With her right, she switched on the electric toothbrush and inserted it into James’ mouth. He felt a sudden shock as the rotating bristles made contact with his palate. It tickled like crazy. He tried desperately to bite down on the tormenting brush but the mouth spreader did its job. The brush just stayed there, itching and itching and itching like crazy.

“You’ve probably never had the roof of your mouth tickled before, have you sweety?” Sabrina cooed. “It’s probably the most sensitive spot on your whole body. I’m afraid being tickled there for an hour is going to drive you crazy, my darling. But you do have to learn. How about that poor pecker of yours? It’s so red and swollen from all that teasing. Do you wish I’d just untie you and fuck you? Do you? I’ve got a great body, you know.” She wriggled flirtatiously as she said this. “I bet you’d like to see me naked, wouldn’t you? But most of all I bet you wish I’d just stop teasing those two very, very sensitive spots on your body. Is it too itchy for you, being teased and teased like this. Isn’t it frustrating? Just a tiny, gentle, tickly caress on your cock and another in your mouth and you just go crazy. Tickle, tickle, little baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

James was in torment. All his sensations were concentrated on those two small areas of his body, the relentless stroking of his straining cock and the unbearable itching on the roof of his mouth. The mouth spreader prevented him from forming any coherent words but he still screamed himself hoarse. And there was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen, sitting beside him on the bed, her legs draped seductively over his torso, looking cool, calm, mischievous and impossibly sexy, teasing and torturing him to the brink of madness. Christ, how it itched. He wished she’d slap him, beat him, anything but this terrible teasing itch.

After an hour that seemed like several days to James, Sabrina finally put down the brushes and released him from the gag. She lay on top of him, rubbing her beautiful body against his and kissing him deeply, the tip of her soft tongue soothing away the itch on the roof of his mouth. Finally she sat up, straddling him and gazing into his eyes:

“Well, my sweet little baby,” she said breathily, batting her lashes again, “What should I do now?”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back