• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess it'd be rude not to say hello!

DaveStrike

TMF Regular
Hey guys and girls, my name's Dave and although I've been a member of this website for quite some time I've only just began to post on it after almost falling in love with the community :D

I absolutely adore tickling, it's definately my 'thing' and this website is obviously the best around so it's perfect :p

A bit about myself, I'm 18 years old and from just outside of London in the UK. I'm a keen footballer (or soccer player for a large chunk of the site!) although not being talented enough to take it up as a profession :( ! However I don't think football would quite be the same without a cool beer afterwards hehe. I also admit to loving computer games and look to be pursuing a career in the industry when I'm older, studying the management side of things at university.

I hope to make some great friends over this website, I am straight and only really enjoy watching girls being tickled but it'd be great to talk to guys in a similar position as well, I'm a friendly guy! :p And of course to all you lovely ladies over there, theres no harm in a chat :D I'd love to exchange messengers over PM so we can have a nice talk about all things both tickling and non related.

A big welcome to all of you from myself!
Dave

Welcome to you, Dave. Sounds like you already know what a cool and friendly place this is to be, so continue to have a great time here. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Dave, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

welcome to the active world

and dont forget us when u become all big and famous in the video game world *cough* freebies *cough* hahaha

its a blast to post around here and just keeps gettin better with every lurker becoming active

Welcome to the fifth corridor in the dimension known only to... ah the hell with all that. Welcome to the TMF.

I'm 18, too! =D Nice guys are hard to find in my area of the US, so it's refreshing to meet one. lol

God I love British accents. *__* Well, standard British accents I guess since the UK has many different dialects and whatnot.

davey boy!!!

welcome matey welcome! that intro could av come from me! im from just outside london too i love the footy (up the spurs) and im straight and only like girl tickling but also dnt mind chattin to blokes bout it so drop me a pm anytime bro

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back