• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - Official release of the new "H&K Interrogation" clip! (ff/f, stocks, feet)

quinn65

Verified
LOL - Official release of the new "H&K Interrogation" clip! (ff/f, stocks, feet)

Hello TMFers!

Thanks for all the advice before when I posted this as a sneak preview. Based on what you said I went ahead and launched the clip yesteday, and HOLY CRAP!! It's selling like crazy! :rockon:

I believe this may usher in a new era of skit-based clips for LOL! We had a blast making it, and everyone really seems to like it.

Anyway, if you missed the sneak preview, here's the setup: If you follow LOL, you know we have two groups of models. My friends (Dianna, Rhianna, Lynn, etc.) are mainly the "40-somethings," and we did most of our shoots with them from what we called "Studio 1," which is actually my basement.

The second group of models are the "20-somethings," all of whom (Brianna, Terri, Jackie, etc.) are recruited by my LOL partner, H&K. We always did their shoots at H&K's place, which was of course "Studio 2."

No lack of studio-naming creativity around here. ;)

Well now after a recent move, we have established...you guessed it...Studio 3! To break it in, we decided that it was time for the two groups to meet. And Dianna and Elaine said they'd like nothing better than to torture something out of H&K. That led to our first "skit," where H&K is captured and taken to Studio 3, locked in the stocks ,and tortured to reveal her true name.

Man, what a fun shoot! We had a blast with this and it has gotten a great reception from fans so far. Thanks as usual for all the great feedback. :)

By the way, who knew we had such acting talent in our tickle model ranks? ;) Dianna is a great interrogator, and it's fun to watch H&K start off all defiant and then rapidly break down under torture. Dianna and Elaine really had H&K's number...H&K has highly ticklish feet anyway, but the ladies were able to really light her up for this one.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy it! Sorry for the double announcement if you followed the sneak preview thread; I just wanted to launch this the usual way as well so it woudln't get overlooked.

Enjoy!
-Q.

excellent, wonderfull clips!!! one of the bets sincerly.... GRETA JOB man ;)...

Do you plan to do others clips like this one? beacause it's realle excellent

thank you

bye ;)

The blonde lee has a Great laugh!!

Good stuff LOL!

Love your work!

I like clips with skits, even if I think the acting is going to be terrible I will sometimes buy clips based on the premise of the story......good work!

Thank you!

Thanks everyone, we really appreciate the feedback!

We're definitely going to do more like this. I had no idea the skit thing had so much appeal! This clip's already #20 on the Clips4Sale main page, and as small as we are, we don't get that kind of response often.

Thanks for your business and advice, and we'll do our best to keep them coming!

Take it easy,
-Q.

You should bring H&K back for more she is amazing.

approved_black.GIF

I bought one of your clips, the bell game one with this blonde woman. Best Clip I have Ever SEEN! great job!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back