• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheila tickled at poolside

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This is a reasonably accurate tickling story. The people are real, the names changed and the dialogue shot from memory and condensed for story format. You'd really have to see this girl to believe her, but that could just be my opinion. I hope readers enjoy.

Sheila lives in my apartment building, two floors up. Sheila is a very striking individual. Everything about her stands out. She’s 5’9, about 130 lbs, has skin the color of cocoa and has dyed her hair light blonde. Her face looks a lot like Halle Berry’s, and her body looks a lot like Anna Nicole Smith’s. So, when I see this gorgeous black woman with huge breasts, a thin waist and a healthy posterior jiggling her way down the stairs, I can’t help but wonder…is she ticklish.

For months, I gradually got to know Sheila. We’ve become friends and I’ve even thought sometimes she might be attracted to me. I’m definitely attracted to her, but, like I said, I really wanted to know if she’s ticklish. How ticklish, where she might be ticklish, how she reacts to it, it was becoming an obsession. Finally, though, on a warm summer day, I got to find out!

I was sitting at the pool, reading and enjoying the sun. Sheila showed up and sat next to me! Oh, my gosh, she took off her t-shirt and was wearing a two-piece swimsuit. Now, it’s hard to accurately describe just how much staring went in her direction. There were only about 6 others at the pool, 4 guys and 2 girls, but all of them stared for at least a little bit. Imagine this girl, dark skin, gorgeous face, dyed blonde hair, breasts the size of cantaloupes stuffed into a bikini top and well-defined abdominal muscles at an apartment complex pool. Seriously, even the women at the pool had to look.

So, Sheila and I were chatting. We were both in those reclining beach chairs, and I noticed that any time she laughed her breasts jiggled a little. I was trying hard, very hard, not to stare. I got up to get some water at the fountain, and when I came back, she was just lying there. Bare feet, bare stomach, arms above her head. I thought, man, if this isn’t a sign, I don’t know what is. I’ve got to try. I was nervous, almost sweaty, but as I went back to my chair, I tried tickling her feet.

Oh, gosh, did that stir her up! The bottoms of her feet are kind of white, very appealing, and the second I touched them she did kind of a half-yell, half-laugh and jerked her feet away.

“EE-YAH-HA!…Oh, God, don’t touch my feet…my feet are way too ticklish!”, she said.

“Oh, sorry, I just couldn’t resist. Didn’t mean to give you a coronary”.

“Whew. Goofball!”, and she went back to her prone position.

Well, I couldn’t leave it at that. I reached over, put my hand over her belly in a “claw” position, lowered my hand onto her belly and did a light squeezing. She exploded!

“Oh! NA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” She was squirming around, laughing out of control, trying to push my hand away with both of hers and her breasts were flopping around like Superballs! I only tickled her like this for about 5 seconds, but they were 5 explosive seconds.

“I didn’t know anybody was that ticklish!”, I teased her.

“Oh, well I am. My belly is where I’m most ticklish, I can’t stand it there! You got me in my most ticklish spot, jerk!” She was kidding about it, though, and kind of slapped my arm in play.

“Hmm…how long have you kept that a secret?”, I was just kidding around with her.

“I can’t! When I was a kid, my parents and older sister would tickle me to death. My sister isn’t even ticklish at all. She would tell the other kids to tickle me, it was torture”.

“That must have been awful, having an older sister who isn’t ticklish and you’re very ticklish.”

“It sucked! She used to threaten to tickle me to make me do chores and stuff”.

“Does she look like you?”

“Only a little in the face. She’s shorter, fatter and has a much smaller chest”.

“Smaller than you, there’s a surprise!”. We periodically joked about the size of her “assets”. She has a pretty good sense of humor.

“I think once I developed she got jealous and she knew she could get me with tickling”.

Now, her reactions were so explosive that people definitely looked when she got tickled. So, I couldn’t resist doing a little more! I stood up, went behind her chair, and reached around and got my hands underneath her arms. She gasped a bit, but as soon as I started wiggling my fingers, she went nuts.

“OH-HO! OH-HO-NO! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” She clamped her arms down, which just held my hands in place and started wiggling back and forth. Now, like I said, she has huge breasts, so I could not help but tickling the sides of her breasts near the armpit, and I think it really did tickle her there. Anyway, she was wiggling around and naturally it made her bosom shake and bounce pretty wildly. She finally managed to roll away and stand up next to her chair.

At this point, our eyes met, and she totally knew what was coming. “No you don’t! Don’t tickle me!”, but she said it a little playfully and started to run around the pool. Well, as best she could given that she was barefoot and she had wrapped her arms around her chest to control the motion. She was running and laughing a bit as I chased her, and man were people staring. I caught her from behind, reached around her waist and started tickling her sides and belly.

“OH-HO-NO! HEE HA HA…not there, please EEEE!” She fell down into a chair and I sat right on top of her. I started tickling her belly, her ribs, her sides, everywhere and she just laughed, wiggled and screamed.

I guess there was something kind of “catchy” about the tickling, because one of the girls we were next to now reached over and tickled Sheila’s foot for just a second. I think Sheila hardly noticed because I was poking her belly and she was totally overwhelmed. I kept at it for maybe 30-40 seconds, which seems like an eternity if you are getting tickled. Sheila kept wiggling and trying to catch my hands. Her laugh quickly degenerated into kind of a cackle.

“AH HA HA HA HA AA AA AA AA AA AA PLEASE STOP…I’M GOING TO PEE!”.

I figured that was the sign to stop, so I quit and let her up. “Oh, you jerk!”, she said, but didn’t seem really mad. “Oh….”, and she hurriedly walked to the bathroom! The other girl, not the one who touched Sheila’s foot, was with who I guess was her boyfriend and I gather of the two he was the most ticklish one. The girl asked him, kind of teasing, “how would you like it if I did that to you!” and started wiggling her fingers over his upper body. “NO PLEASE HEE HEE HEE HEE”, he shouted and squirmed around. She stopped after just a second or two and he said something about not knowing why he was so ticklish. She kept him nervous though by wiggling her fingers near his ribs.

Finally, Sheila came back. “Jerk!”, and she playfully slapped me on the arm. “No more tickling! I was this close to peeing in my pants! God I’m so ticklish!”.

I thought to myself, mission accomplished!

I agree!

Hmmm....Sheila's an incredibly ticklish black woman with huge breasts who hates being tickled, and is pretty easy to hold down once you start tickling her because she gets so weak from the tickling. She sounds like the ideal ticklee for me! I agree, it is a great story! :D I wish I could've been there with you to help tickle her! The folks at www.realtickling.com or www.footparadise.com should definately consider asking your friend Sheila to star in a tickle video!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back