• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - An old f/m clip and questions about doing more...

quinn65

Verified
Hello again!

I've heard rumblings that the LOL ladies may be planning some more gender revenge soon. Not sure when, but I'm pretty sure poor Eddie is at the top of their hit list. Maybe others, who knows...

Anyway, I thought I'd repost the pics and preview clip from our first ff/m shoot as a bribe to get some customer input on the idea of doing more f/m work.

First of all, is everyone ok if I use one store to sell both kinds of clips? I know Tickle Abuse went to two stores, and I wasn't sure if that was the reason. We might end up doing 5-10% f/m stuff over the long haul and....well, I just thought I'd ask. We're pretty low-volume anyway, so I'd like to keep it in just one store if I could.

Second, any general advice from the f/m devotees out there? I don't mean like a script to follow necessarily, but any key ideas or certain nuances that give an f/m clip what you're looking for...?

Thanks!

-Q.

p.s. Oh, and heeeeeere's Eddie! If you only knew how much grief he takes from all of us for having this out there... ;)

I'd probably try to have a decent mix of wild, vocal female ticklers, and completely silent, almost off-camera ones.

I think most of the straight guys who want to see F/M tickling want to concentrate on the evil, female ticklers going to town.

Those of us who prefer M/M but also like a little F/M would rather focus on the guy than the women.

Beyond that, I love to see feather tickling on a guy who's hyper-ticklish. Especially feathers in pits and on the soles of the feet. And you could tickle Eddie 100 times and I'd probably buy every clip. That guy is sexy.

That's just my 2 cents.

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com

OK to use one store for both.

Here's what I'd like to see:

--A guy who's a laugher - not a moaner, a screamer, a cryer, or a Silent Sam. A male version of Rhianna would be ideal.

--Nonconsensual - The situation should make clear that he wants it to stop. Begging and pleading are great, as is interrogation.

--The female ler(s) should clearly be enjoying her(them)self(selves) at his distress.

--Intense - no (or minimal) breaks.

yea what they said and plus some interrogations n see him on tht tickle table u have n that new box/stock thing u have would be very nice to see but i like what i seen in that vid very nice, im a huge f/m fan!

Thanks!

Perfect, this is exactly what we needed...thanks!! :wavingguy

Any more ideas, please keep 'em coming! I promise we'll check back to this thread when we plan the shoot(s).

Take care,
-Q.

I actually think you struck gold with the format right off. I'll take H&K's nails on feet over any kind of tool, she's so masterful in the way she goes all out. The double-team with the competitive Jackie was excellent, keeps him off balance, and it helps when Eddie's so obviously ticklish - I wouldn't change the players at all. The only things I can think of that could've improved it were to get him in the stocks, since his strength gave the ladies a hard time, and that the ladies gave him more breaks than I'd expected. Before adding any frills like feathers, or brush, or whatever, I'd like to see them get after his feet for a good ten minutes straight - if Jackie and H&K each survived it, can we really say that "revenge" has been exacted if he gets a breather every few minutes? :) I've a feeling we've only seen a fraction of what could be!

I haven't bought any of your clips, so I'm just commenting in general.

Make sure the women are in the frame most of the time, because I don't want to be just staring at a dude.

Definitely have the women enjoy themselves and get him good.

I'd like to see some F/M clips where women torture a guy nose and ears with feathers or whatever else works.

I loved this clip and sent you guys a couple of emails. My Wife would LOVE to see another cliip of Eddie (Maybe without a ski mask?!?!) - Definitely push the guy..laughter....(no screaming) - chicks should enjoy it and taunt him... no or little breaks....pleading between the uncontrolled laughter...

If eddie is top of your list..I'm top of your purchase list. FYI! Please let us know when it happens

The women should either be closer to naked or they should wear outlandish costumes. Here's some suggestions on clothing:

bra and panties
one piece swimsuits or bikinis
leotards
lingerie, see-through negligees
wonder woman costume
or any ridiculous looking costume

Just before or while they're tickling, they should ask him if he's ticklish and say goofy stuff, like "tickle, tickle, tickle," or "coochie coo." They should speak loudly as well.

I personally love the f/m tickling format. I would like to see more bare foot tickling with the gals using big, stiff feathers on the guys feet and in between the toes. And like the others mentioned, a ticklish guy that really laughs and have the gals interrogate him for information, and even if he gives the information, continue to tickle with the feathers

Have always looked for good F/M tickling clips....especially nerded guys getting tickle tortured.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back