• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

derek on the tickle machine - nude, m/f, machine

I've been a member of the site for a while, and I LOVE the tickle machine, but I'm not so crazy about the girls it's been used on thus far (no offense to them, they're fine women).
Have you talked to any of your hot red-head models about this machine?
I don't know about you, but I think Kendra James, Sienna Aldridge, and/or Sabrina Fox really DESERVE some time on this ingenious invention, no?
(Fluffy too, even though she's not a redhead)

Wow

Wow I love the clips. My hat off to Derek for making this clip, she is something special!!!
I also agree with Gadren, some redheads on the machine would be nice.

Thanks for sharing
Adrian

awesome clips....my only wish (which i know isnt really goin with your thing) is that we could hear her screams/laughter without the gag

but deff a fan
Keep em coming!!!
love the machine!!

awesome clips....my only wish (which i know isnt really goin with your thing) is that we could hear her screams/laughter without the gag

but deff a fan
Keep em coming!!!
love the machine!!

I echo Rupert's sentiments exactly!

Looking at that machine, it occurred to me that it looks like an adaption of a "fucking machine", which is something that I see sometimes on some websites. It just has a feather duster where a dildo would normally go. That could be an idea for anyone here who's looking for such a thing. I think "fucking machines" are available for sale.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back