• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My g/f's latest tickling erotica.

ticklefiend3000

TMF Master
Once again my lady had used her erotica writing skills and turned them toward the genre of tickling, resulting in a highly erotically charged tickle and sex story. Let us know what you think.

Her legs were clad in stocking, thigh high, she wore nothing else as she knelt before him, no bra, no garter belt. Nothing. She was lead silently to the bed, as her man, the dominate patted the middle of the bed.

This is what she loved, to be his toy. To do what he said, submissive to
the core. She laid on the bed, the sheets and covers removed, a lone
white pillow lay in the middle of a sea of black straps. He was to tie
her up his evening. She rested her lower back on the pillow, legs
raised for his enjoyment, and as her head rested on the bare bed she
raised her arms to the straps. He gave a dark chuckle. He tied up only her wrists now in a set of Velcro cuffs, he nibbled on her skin as each strap was
secured. The taste of her drove him wild. He gazed over her body, the
way her lips were red, the pained eyes filled with fear, her nipples
were hard and pink, her breasts a full swell, her flat stomach and large
hips, the shaven pussy, hairless and already gleaming with moisture
his mouth hungered fore, down her long legs, finally to her feet,
painted the same red as her lips and bottoms as soft as silk.

She was his mentally physically and emotionally, and he would use and abuse that to all it's worth. She spread her legs in offering, her hips raised, but he had other dark things on his mind. His nimble fingers started at her
sides, poking and caressing as gentle as a feather, his touch tingling the
nerve endings. She laughed and twitched, then twitched some more as he
moved up and down, tickling her sides. Her laughter got more and more
high pitched as she rolled from sided to side, trying to protect herself from his fingers.

He moved lower now to her hips, tickle tickle tickle.

"Ha-ha, you can't get away now can you, you have to endure this now."
he spoke, his loud voice over her screeches and hiccups of giggling.

"You like this don't you?"
"Yes" she screamed in-between her laughs.

His hands had moved to tickling her inner thighs more.

"good, because it's a new game we are going to play."
He reached to the table beside him and pulled a feather duster. He stopped tickling her for a moment and kneeled on the bed. His naked body looming near hers. He pressed a finger to her warm snatch, sliding it in.

"Hmm, someone likes this a lot, you are very wet my dear."
He smiled dangerously at her and slid the finger in and out to tease her some. The wetness slicking her entrance, she let out a low moan and arched her body to his penetrating hand.

"Yessss, yes master I am.." she let out a tiny moan that matched her hips movements.

He now brushed just the tip of the feather duster over her breast and
she shivered, his hand still in her felt the change. He begin to slowly tease her nipples with the toy, working it into a tickle. She giggled and moaned several times, constricting around his fingers. He now abandoned fingering her, and focused on squishing and tickling her breast. She went into full giggles as he blew on her aroused nipple. The duster now fully ticking her breast while he squished the other, flicking the nipple and squeezing her hard. She shock and rolled back and forth now and he got into tickling her sides and hips.

"God please.. please.." She begged as she giggled and screeched.

"Please what?" asked, whispering in her ear.

"Please do something, it.." she burst into giggles as he poked at a particularly sensitive part of her hips and she was lost in a fit of giggles.

"It tickles!"

"No."

And he started to tickle her belly and upper hip.

"Please, No! No stop" She was screeching now, her body shaking, but as she caught a look she saw him descend onto her belly.

He then blew hard on the skin, and she was lost into giggling, twitching, and rolling around. He now went to her toes and stood before the bed.

"Now I get these stocking off" He gave a wide grin, spread her legs again and used his teeth to tug at the stockings.

Her first leg was now free form one stocking. He ran his mouth up the leg, kissing along the way. He then nuzzled her pussy, flicking his tongue at her clit, tasting her slipping juices. Then her went to the next leg, tugging with his teeth, bringing the stockings off.

"Don't make me strap you down." And he used the feather duster on her
exposed foot.

She cried as tears ran down her face, screams of

"No", and she tried to get free.

"Fine." He said with anger.

He held her leg still roughly ass he tried to kick free, now clasping it in the leg cuff. Then the other one. He began to tickle the soles of her feet, then the arch. She reacted to the arch with a scream and a shake, but she was bound.

"You are helpless now, I will do whatever I feel like doing to you".

He tickled her pretty feet some more. Now he slid a feather between her toes and she erupted in deep laughter, she fought the ties that bound her.

"Please, master, please" She begged between her laughter. "Please." He
reached his hand up and stroked her clit to cool down the laughter screaming. Her pussy lips were so swollen with need. He laid on the bed now, pinning her legs and let his tongue stroke her. Her laughter was quickly changed to deep moans, her wetness dampening her fingers, her hips up and offering her womb to him. His tongue pushed past the outer barrier, her smell and taste causing a deep intoxication. He felt his hard on now throbbing for release.

"You are mine." He spoke sternly to her and rose from her wet hole.

He placed himself at her entrance and slid in slowly letting her engulf him with her warmth inch by inch. he filled her larger than she could take at this early stage and still went deeper and deeper into the velvet enclosure, when he finely pushed himself inside her grinding hard into place tighter. She screamed in pleasure and fought her ropes again. He pushed harder laughing at her struggle. The feelings she gave to him, power, lust, pleasure, swelled in his system as he pulled out, and he wanted more of her.

She moaned in both the pleasure of the experience and the sensation of pain, he was hurting her some how, poking and pushing in places too deep
to be, his large sized filled her and then some. The combination of his mocking laughter, the physical sensations and her love of him drove her mind wild, she tightened her inner grip, making it harder for him to move in and out of her, even that sensation made her wild. But he pushed on with all his strength, in, grind deep, slowly out, harder still in, deep grind, out. She gasped and felt the room spin, her body begin her convulsing muscles, her legs and arms fighting again, but her hips glued to his.

"God Damn Fuck" She cried in one moment and her world exploded as she came, the juices spraying and dripping down his sack, onto her pillow.

He thrusted harder and harder now.

"I'm going to fuck you." he growled between his teeth, his body now using full force to pound her slicked pussy, to grind his cock in her snatch.

The explosion of her body tightening around him made him move faster and harder, fucking her wildly. He came with his own screams and gasps, spilling his seed as he pulled out, another load splashed on her breast and her rubbed them hard, using his spunk as lube, more spilled out, some hitting her face, her body still orgasming. Both there panting slowed and finally ended, and he looked over her ruined body with a grin. White sticky mess over her face, breasts, and even hips, her juices pooling on the pillow, bed, and her thighs, her breasts were red with his abuse, and her sides were scratched by his fingers. He smiled curly and slid the handle of the feather duster up in her.

"I'm going to release you. clean up this mess, yourself, and the bed."

She moaned a little as he teased her with the handle.

"Yes sir." She smiled up at him, blush spreading across her face.

"I love you."

End.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back