• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jackie's Ticklish Soles F/F

JamieDaniels

TMF Poster
Jackie by far has some great soles, plenty of wrinkles, and super smooth. The only thing better than that is that they are super ticklish. Kerri had a lot of fun tickling Jackie, teasing her in her socks first, then after sock removal sheer tickle torture on her soles and toes till she begged for mercy.***Currently available on the membership section of www.jamiedaniels.com.**** Actual clip is 7 mins & 51 secs long, can be purcahed separately at: http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Wow Jackie has really cute feet, I like the use of the ink pen on her barefeet!!! :dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

Nice Clip
Thanks, Adrian

Sweet!

Does Kerri get tickled later?

JD

Lol! yes kerri already got tickled the clip is "Kerris Ticklish Toes" I also have an upper body one that I will be posting soon, maybe in a few weeks sorry for the wait :sorry:

But I really love jackies feet too, her soles are amazing, she can make the best wrinkles, I am jealous!!

All the pieces are there

You can't go wrong with a lovely ticklee such as this whose feet are that ticklish. I just wish they would pull the camera back. I like seeing the participants' faces (I like the interaction) as well as the parts of the body getting tickled in the frame at all times.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back