• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Turns Her On...(M/F)

SilverTickle

TMF Regular
Danielle is a 19 year old girl, with short blond hair and bright blue eyes. Her boyfriend is Tom, 20 years old, with spikey dark brown hair and topazy eyes. Danielle is in Tom's dorm at collage, and he has his own room(lucky him...) and they were watching a movie on his TV(lucky again...). They were snuggled together on his bed. At the commercial, Danielle looked up at Tom with her big, blue eyes and whispered,"Do you know what really turns me on?" Her face was getting redder. Tom said,"What is it babe?"
"Being tickled."Danielle replied,"Like so I cant move at all." Her face was now completely red.
"Are you asking me to tickle you, Danielle?" Tom asked playfully.
Danielle nodded,"Yes, but tied up so I cant move at all. Naked. And blindfolded"
Tom smiled,"What about gagged?"
"That too. Will you do it for me?"
"Sure, hun."Replied Tom. With that, he went to find rope and duct tape, while Danielle undressed completely.
Soon, Danielle was tied spread-eagle to Toms bed, and blindfolded.
"Any last words?"Tom asked.
Danielly said,"Be merciless. Dont tell me where you are going to tickle me. Use everything you know to tickle me. Make it last until morning, at least."(It was midnight now)
Then Tom took a large piece of the tape and pressed it over her mouth.
He tried to decide where to tickle first, and it was hard. A beautiful, perfect shaped woman, helpless and naked, and yours for the rest of the night. But with one glance at her feet, he knew where to begin. He silently moved to the edge of the bed, where Danielles perfect soft feet waited, with a fresh coat of red nailpolish on the toes. Tom slowly moved his fingers over her heels, her arches, and between her toes. Muffled giggles managed to escape her mouth.
He did this for a while, then only between her toes. This caused more giggling, and he moved his fingers at full speed everywhere he could get to on her feet. But still only giggling. So he tried licking, which caused mild laughter. He decided that Danielle wasnt really ticklish on her feet, so he tried her belly/waist area. Danielle only giggled more as Tom ran his fingers around and poked in her bellybotton. She wasnt really ticklish there either, so he tried her ribs. He poked in each rib, making her giggle. He ran his fingers so fast they looked like blurs, and more giggling. Then he noticed her breasts, and studied them. So nice and full. He was going to have fun! The moment he touched one breast, Danielle shreiked and giggled loudly. It was such cute girlish giggling and he decided to remove the tape. Once it was off, Danielle screamed "I love you Tom!" Tom untied her, and they had a passonite night of love making and more tickling ahead of them.

NEXT DAY

When Danielle was about to leave Toms dorm in the morning, shd said,"Lets do this again every week!"

The End!
Hope you enjoyed!

I need an idea of what to write next.........maybe a Ron Weasly/Hermione Granger one, or Harry Potter/Ginny Weasly. It really wouldnt be braking the rules of TMF since in the end of Book 7 they are out of Hogwarts and all adults.

I need an idea of what to write next.........maybe a Ron Weasly/Hermione Granger one, or Harry Potter/Ginny Weasly. It really wouldnt be braking the rules of TMF since in the end of Book 7 they are out of Hogwarts and all adults.

Do both!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back