• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flouer, the Cute & Angry Lap Dancer Tickled & Vibed M/f

Holy Crap this preview took forever to edit, hope the extra time was worth it and you folks enjoy this one.

Ever wanted to tickle torture that girl who gave you a LAP DANCE? Well here is your chance to live vicariously through us. Our victim, Flouer, is cute as a button and really does give lap dances for a living. Oh... and, she didn't start out angry; as a matter of fact she was downright pleasant at first but by the end of this clip she is sorry she ever met us!!!

This one truly goes from mild to wild... From a ticklish lap dance, to an acrobatic, ceiling climbing performance to serious, intense angry and teary reactions to being tickled, with a truly FORCED Orgasm at the end.

Visit www.tickling.info for the full description and to purchase this great clip.

Visit www.tickling.info for the full description and to purchase this great clip.

Last edited:
This was SO sexy.

Great model; amazing vid. Definitely buying this one.

Great clip, I like the tickling while getting a lap dance!
Love it when you break her, then make her cum!
Thanks for sharing

Adrian

The times I ever got a lap dance... this is what ran through my mind.
Thank you for fullfilling this fantasy from my head! Sweet!

I'm buying this one, cuz the preview showed enough for me to feel she was really a stripper and being tickled while trying to dance and fighting you off.

HOT. :woot2::firedevil

DK

glad everyone is liking this one so far. Very strange clip. The Lap dance tickle is really cute and jumpy. She is trying to give me a real lap dance and I won't stop touching her ;)

But as we get to the end of this clip, it's really dark and evil. She is PISSED off by the time we get to the table tickle and the vibe clip is truly a fight. She doesnt want to cum for me... she hates me at this point ;)

MJ

Very nice clip with a great idea. I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't any nudity because that is a major thing I like to see from you guys. Still a great looking video tho. Only suggestion is that personally I would of done some vibe work on her while her legs were tied up over her head ;)

Very nice clip with a great idea. I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't any nudity because that is a major thing I like to see from you guys. Still a great looking video tho. Only suggestion is that personally I would of done some vibe work on her while her legs were tied up over her head ;)

more wishes u hadn't? lol

I thought the bra was gonna fall off, it always does at the strip joint! ;)
Just teasing.. seriously, RED HOT. Even your background music made me feel I was at a stripper bar.

LOVED it. Wow, she really did get mad, you can't fake that but I'm glad you got her to laugh at the end, that way I didn't feel bad. :dancingbanana:

I liked your idea with this one, it hit a home run. Bravo Bleufetish Bravo!

DK

p.s.- I wil never go back to a strip joint after seeing this great clip, I'd get my ass kicked by a bouncer. :devil2:

glad everyone is liking this one so far. Very strange clip. The Lap dance tickle is really cute and jumpy. She is trying to give me a real lap dance and I won't stop touching her ;)

But as we get to the end of this clip, it's really dark and evil. She is PISSED off by the time we get to the table tickle and the vibe clip is truly a fight. She doesnt want to cum for me... she hates me at this point ;)

MJ

No chance to see her again ? Too bad.

believe me I'd have liked to do the very same things... but she was firm about the no nudity thing...
and I was totally intending on vibing her with her legs in the air but she just got too pissed off and too crazy. I had to strap her down or she was going to kill me!

lol

MJ

LOVED it. Wow, she really did get mad, you can't fake that but I'm glad you got her to laugh at the end, that way I didn't feel bad. :dancingbanana:

p.s.- I wil never go back to a strip joint after seeing this great clip, I'd get my ass kicked by a bouncer. :devil2:

No chance to see her again ? Too bad.

actually, she was extremely angry but i wouldn't completely rule out that she'd be back. She was fine afterwords, not mad at us, that's just how she reacts to being tickled like that. So Don't worry DK, she was ok after... and thanks for the kind words everyone...

shooting sunday with this new chick... we have a new blog to talk about what we are doing... you can go to www.bleufetishvideos.com to see it. And we have a twitter account if you want to keep up to date on our releases.

regards
MJ

I've done this with a couple of strippers, minus the tying up part of course. I'd start tickling her during a lap dance. They just laugh and say "I'm very ticklish". One adorable little stripper who wore a lot of eyeliner (I love that look for some reason), after talking to her about where the customer can & can't touch (I already knew where you're not allowed to touch, I was just making conversation; basically beside the obvious no-touch places, breasts and privates, its up to the individual dancer where you can touch her), I tickled her under her arms. She laughed and said "you can't touch me there, because I'm too ticklish and I won't be able to dance". When I told her I have a tickling fetish she was like oh okay and she was okay with me tickling her as long as I was okay with her squirming and laughing while trying to dance lol

It was fun because tickling her unexpectedly is more spontaneous than just coming out in the beginning and saying "can I pay you to let me tickle you"?

yea and it's extra hot cause it's not what they are used to doing and a lot of time it's fun for them.

Try that if you ever get a Massage at a Asian Spa during your happy ending. They are usually cool with it there too ;)

MJ

I've done this with a couple of strippers, minus the tying up part of course. I'd start tickling her during a lap dance. They just laugh and say "I'm very ticklish". One adorable little stripper who wore a lot of eyeliner (I love that look for some reason), after talking to her about where the customer can & can't touch (I already knew where you're not allowed to touch, I was just making conversation; basically beside the obvious no-touch places, breasts and privates, its up to the individual dancer where you can touch her), I tickled her under her arms. She laughed and said "you can't touch me there, because I'm too ticklish and I won't be able to dance". When I told her I have a tickling fetish she was like oh okay and she was okay with me tickling her as long as I was okay with her squirming and laughing while trying to dance lol

It was fun because tickling her unexpectedly is more spontaneous than just coming out in the beginning and saying "can I pay you to let me tickle you"?

Master J,

This is one of my fav tickle clips, did you ever have her back? Will you do another stripper themed tickle clip?

DK

Glad you liked it DK
Have never had her back, but she is a friend of ours, so it's always possible. I like the stripper theme a lot... and am always looking for the right girl to do it with.

regards
MJ

Master J,

This is one of my fav tickle clips, did you ever have her back? Will you do another stripper themed tickle clip?

DK

Business as usual, who cares? It's "just" a stripper... WTF is wrong with you freaks

Holy Crap this preview took forever to edit, hope the extra time was worth it and you folks enjoy this one.

Ever wanted to tickle torture that girl who gave you a LAP DANCE? Well here is your chance to live vicariously through us. Our victim, Flouer, is cute as a button and really does give lap dances for a living. Oh... and, she didn't start out angry; as a matter of fact she was downright pleasant at first but by the end of this clip she is sorry she ever met us!!!

This one truly goes from mild to wild... From a ticklish lap dance, to an acrobatic, ceiling climbing performance to serious, intense angry and teary reactions to being tickled, with a truly FORCED Orgasm at the end.

Yeah, she let you off the hook at the end, so it's ok that you did whatever the hell you wanted to her in between. :illogical

This is, by your own admission, Non-Consentual. If she didn't agree, that's assault.

SHE WAS PISSED???? Allow me to translate:

How nice that the rest of the guys are ok with it since you claim she was "fine" with you afterwards. :idunno:

Because she's a stripper --- She doesn't expect to be taken seriously in a court of law after she agreed to be tied up -----

though you went way beyond breaking a contract into forced assault & sex acts.

As you admit here in print, in several places.

Even if she DOES come back --- and it looks unlikely from here ----

you have no right to impose your freakish desires upon someone
to literally torture them in any way -- much less two or three
without asking them first.

And making sure they know EXACTLY what & how bad that can get --

She might be desperate for the money, be worried about keeping her job --- whatever
---- Even if she agreed to nudity ----
that did NOT mean it was ok to "TRULY FORCE" an orgasm on top of tickle torture she didn't agree to ----

You want to see your daughter (mother/sister/friend) abused in like fashion by some asshole with a camera crew surrounding her??
Or just one big guy in a basement??

So glad
everyone here is warm & fuzzy with Non-consentual torture, "truly forced" orgasm, whathaveyou, since she was supposedly "fine" with it after clearly expressing
extreme anger & distress ------ Was she worried you might do it again???
Was she worried you might kill her the next time?? Or just maim her, maybe??

Maybe she just wanted to get the hell away from you ---- SAFELY.

Forget the fetish ---- I don't blame that. I share it. But I'd knock you into oblivion OR CALL THE COPS if I witnessed this ---

You guys, who do it, cheer it on, or buy it ----

are just sub-prime, dysfunctional bastards. :rant:

And don't you you tell me I'M breaking the Golden Rule by telling you that the ILLEGAL, UNETHICAL unwilling torture you're FORCING, selling for profit --- and BUYING --- makes
and reveals EACH of you to be

SO VERY much less than a real man.

Apparently I DO have to shout --- This shit is just popping up everywhere this week ---- No one's stopping you criminals from making it, you're just getting a bigger, more pathetic limp-wad fan base.

Last edited:
Babbles:
I appreciate your strong defense of safewords and consensuality. It is important to always remember those are essential in real life. Every so often we get this type of reaction to our work and instead of being upset, let me say that you are only misinformed, but your heart is certainly in the right place.

What we do is provide fantasy. What makes BleuFetish special, is that we base everything we do in "reality" and get our clips as close to reality as possible, while still maintaining all the ethical standards that are concerning you.

Take this for what it's worth but the following statement is true.

WE HAVE NEVER, EVER, DONE A VIDEO THAT WAS TRULY NON-CONSENSUAL OR DISRESPECTED A SAFE WORD. NEVER!

That said... we certainly have given our customers the fantasy of such... and we have gone to great lengths to find models who were BDSM friendly and were experienced in doing such a "scene" with us. There is a huge difference between being non consensual and finding models who are willing and interested in taking a journey with us where we are playing around with those concepts.

In this case, if you are from NYC area, and in the scene, you'd know that Flouer is a very well known submissive of a very well known Dom AND just happens to be a stripper as well. Our whole method of doing tickling videos, revolves around finding "real" situations and then finding an angle which is titillating in that reality. So yes... she is a real stripper... but she's also a real submissive who enjoys "PLAYING" around with non consensuality etc. THE IMPORTANT THING IS... she could have stopped it any time she wanted.

You need to realize that our customers KNOW that's how we operate and they can relax and enjoy these FANTASIES!!! They are not REALITIES!!!
SO NO... OUR CUSTOMERS ARE NOT FREAKS... they are people who enjoy a fetish which we do our best to provide them, WITHIN THE RULES.

Everyone at BleuFetishVideos from the ownership to the camera people to "The Mystery Hands" himself... are educators and leaders in the BDSM scene and they would no sooner do what you are accusing us of as poke their own eye out with a stick.

I urge you to speak to ANY model we've ever worked with, including people like Flouer, and ask them if they felt safe, when working with us. I PROMISE you their answer will be "YES".

I'll take your rant as a compliment that we are able to provide such real fantasy for our customers and hope that, although you may never enjoy what we do.... you'll know we share your concerns.

MJ

Yeah, she let you off the hook at the end, so it's ok that you did whatever the hell you wanted to her in between. :illogical

This is, by your own admission, Non-Consentual. If she didn't agree, that's assault.

SHE WAS PISSED???? Allow me to translate:

How nice that the rest of the guys are ok with it since you claim she was "fine" with you afterwards. :idunno:

Because she's a stripper --- She doesn't expect to be taken seriously in a court of law after she agreed to be tied up -----

though you went way beyond breaking a contract into forced assault & sex acts.

As you admit here in print, in several places.

Even if she DOES come back --- and it looks unlikely from here ----

you have no right to impose your freakish desires upon someone
to literally torture them in any way -- much less two or three
without asking them first.

And making sure they know EXACTLY what & how bad that can get --

She might be desperate for the money, be worried about keeping her job --- whatever
---- Even if she agreed to nudity ----
that did NOT mean it was ok to "TRULY FORCE" an orgasm on top of tickle torture she didn't agree to ----

You want to see your daughter (mother/sister/friend) abused in like fashion by some asshole with a camera crew surrounding her??
Or just one big guy in a basement??

So glad
everyone here is warm & fuzzy with Non-consentual torture, "truly forced" orgasm, whathaveyou, since she was supposedly "fine" with it after clearly expressing
extreme anger & distress ------ Was she worried you might do it again???
Was she worried you might kill her the next time?? Or just maim her, maybe??

Maybe she just wanted to get the hell away from you ---- SAFELY.

Forget the fetish ---- I don't blame that. I share it. But I'd knock you into oblivion OR CALL THE COPS if I witnessed this ---

You guys, who do it, cheer it on, or buy it ----

are just sub-prime, dysfunctional bastards. :rant:

And don't you you tell me I'M breaking the Golden Rule by telling you that the ILLEGAL, UNETHICAL unwilling torture you're FORCING, selling for profit --- and BUYING --- makes
and reveals EACH of you to be

SO VERY much less than a real man.

Apparently I DO have to shout --- This shit is just popping up everywhere this week ---- No one's stopping you criminals from making it, you're just getting a bigger, more pathetic limp-wad fan base.

Thank you very much for your clear statement.

Thank you, I appreciate your time and detailed response.

However, I stand by everything I wrote with regard to the guys --- I will not mislabel them "gentlemen" ---- who repeatedly and pointedly ask you

about the apparently real non-consentual aspects of your product, marketed and bought as real ----

They celebrate and buy it, wanting more...

I'm afraid marketing this as Non-consentual is truly irresponsible ----- just look at the responses you've gotten here ---

unless you're looking to bust those who'd buy assault for sale.

There should be some marking on your videos, however subtle ---- that (no humans were unwilling...) ---

There should be some "symbol" in your industry to mark that ----
without killing the fantasy.

I'm quite relieved this young lady was not assaulted,

but like so many here ---- I had no way of knowing who she is, I only know what you claimed this to be, what it looks like, and how others reacted to it.

There is, aside from a reply such as yours here ---- No way to distinguish between real Non-Con assault & the fantasy,

and that's just not safe for wo/men models, anywhere...

Babbles:
I appreciate your strong defense of safewords and consensuality. It is important to always remember those are essential in real life. Every so often we get this type of reaction to our work and instead of being upset, let me say that you are only misinformed, but your heart is certainly in the right place.

What we do is provide fantasy. What makes BleuFetish special, is that we base everything we do in "reality" and get our clips as close to reality as possible, while still maintaining all the ethical standards that are concerning you.

Take this for what it's worth but the following statement is true.

WE HAVE NEVER, EVER, DONE A VIDEO THAT WAS TRULY NON-CONSENSUAL OR DISRESPECTED A SAFE WORD. NEVER!

That said... we certainly have given our customers the fantasy of such... and we have gone to great lengths to find models who were BDSM friendly and were experienced in doing such a "scene" with us. There is a huge difference between being non consensual and finding models who are willing and interested in taking a journey with us where we are playing around with those concepts.

In this case, if you are from NYC area, and in the scene, you'd know that Flouer is a very well known submissive of a very well known Dom AND just happens to be a stripper as well. Our whole method of doing tickling videos, revolves around finding "real" situations and then finding an angle which is titillating in that reality. So yes... she is a real stripper... but she's also a real submissive who enjoys "PLAYING" around with non consensuality etc. THE IMPORTANT THING IS... she could have stopped it any time she wanted.

You need to realize that our customers KNOW that's how we operate and they can relax and enjoy these FANTASIES!!! They are not REALITIES!!!
SO NO... OUR CUSTOMERS ARE NOT FREAKS... they are people who enjoy a fetish which we do our best to provide them, WITHIN THE RULES.

Everyone at BleuFetishVideos from the ownership to the camera people to "The Mystery Hands" himself... are educators and leaders in the BDSM scene and they would no sooner do what you are accusing us of as poke their own eye out with a stick.

I urge you to speak to ANY model we've ever worked with, including people like Flouer, and ask them if they felt safe, when working with us. I PROMISE you their answer will be "YES".

I'll take your rant as a compliment that we are able to provide such real fantasy for our customers and hope that, although you may never enjoy what we do.... you'll know we share your concerns.

MJ

Thank you, I appreciate your time and detailed response.

However, I stand by everything I wrote with regard to the guys --- I will not mislabel them "gentlemen" ---- who repeatedly and pointedly ask you

about the apparently real non-consentual aspects of your product, marketed and bought as real ----

They celebrate and buy it, wanting more...

I'm afraid marketing this as Non-consentual is truly irresponsible ----- just look at the responses you've gotten here ---

unless you're looking to bust those who'd buy assault for sale.

There should be some marking on your videos, however subtle ---- that (no humans were unwilling...) ---

There should be some "symbol" in your industry to mark that ----
without killing the fantasy.

I'm quite relieved this young lady was not assaulted,

but like so many here ---- I had no way of knowing who she is, I only know what you claimed this to be, what it looks like, and how others reacted to it.

There is, aside from a reply such as yours here ---- No way to distinguish between real Non-Con assault & the fantasy,

and that's just not safe for wo/men models, anywhere...

It amazes me you're still here. It's a fantasy, hence I bought it for that reason. You think actual producers would create real illegal stuff, they wouldn't be in business if they did.

I'll stay out of your fantasy if you stay out of mine. Sheesh.

DK

Sorry I'm inconvenient.

I thought the bra was gonna fall off, it always does at the strip joint! ;)
Just teasing.. seriously, RED HOT. Even your background music made me feel I was at a stripper bar.

DK

It amazes me you're still here. It's a fantasy, hence I bought it for that reason. You think actual producers would create real illegal stuff, they wouldn't be in business if they did.

I'll stay out of your fantasy if you stay out of mine. Sheesh.

DK

Likewise. Though I appreciate the fact you're "still here"

(and not getting your ass kicked out of a club because you were desensitized enough from what you obviously bought as real Non-Con
and decided to act upon it...)

What's disturbing is that from what you've written you bought it assuming the anger & distress was real.

I won't act on my own fantasies, with regard to any Non-Consentual aspects.

For that reason, I'll never buy anything marketed as "TRULY" Non-Consentual.

Producers may very well think they can sell the real thing --- And get away with it.
Abusing either down & out Americans or desperate third-world women...

I just wrote this in the TickleSlaves threads --- Paradise Vision is still criminal, selling actual assault. :disgust:

----- I would LOVE to be proven wrong there ---- I've heard that crap's real from too many sources, and from what clips I've seen....

So there are videos still being advertised & sold which are apparently
--- truly --- Non-Con. In spite of all the protests I've heard that that is not possible --- Bull. WISH that were true.

That's just *one series of apparently genuine assault on tape. Which you also bought, acknowledging you believe the model was mislead, only expecting a bondage shoot ---- not expecting torture....

I won't name the other production company/ies so as not to "promote" them --- I've heard that line before, and quite frankly don't wish to give them additional limelight.

I think it's incredibly ironic that you're dressed as a knight, and I'm dressed as a dragon...You should be arguing my lines, I shouldn't need to.

If you buy what you think -- or know -- to be real Non-Con, you're fueling someone's nightmare.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back