• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Papi: Nylon Bed Tickle

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
Papi: Nylon Bed Tickle (Feet)
19 year old Latina Papi gets another treatment. This time tied to the bed and has those high heels pumps removed and her black stocking feet get tickled. Now her feet feel how the fingers can move so well over her soles, toes and top of feet to make her laugh. The silver toy, a hairbrush, and the Powerscrubber all with a combination of fingers play a part in her foot tickling.

PapiNylBedTk1.jpg

Papi: Nylon Bed Tickle (Upper)
After enduring her nyloned feet being tickled, Papi's upperbody HAS to be tickled! Starting slowly with wiggling fingers on her exposed elbow, working down to her bare armpits. Her belly and sides get a good tickling also. Next the combination of the Powerscrubber and fingers really get her good. There is a hilarious "Thanksgiving" scene that will have YOU laughing. And that secret spot between her thighs have Papi laughing her head off!

PapiNylBedTk2.jpg

HEY! GUESS WHERE THE PREVIEW IS AT????

Available now at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17300

Last edited:
Damn, it keeps getting better and better...

again, one LUCKY man indeed...keep em coming bro

This to me is one of the best nylon tickle clips love the stockings and her sexy latina feet up close none the less man please keep these coming especially the shoe removal

you mean there are those types in New York??:eek:

Yes there are. And I say this because I just watched a clip made by a company here in TMF, and everyone is crowing and applauding and back patting this vid, and the girl wasn't THAT ticklish. So I may go the route and get rid of all this Latina and Asian stuff, and follow the crowd and get the blondes with little tits, big tits whatever it takes. As long as they are blonde and can go WOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO, then I'll be at the top! Oh and no more barefoot tickling videos! All nylons! Im going to the Dollar Store and racking up!

Yes there are. And I say this because I just watched a clip made by a company here in TMF, and everyone is crowing and applauding and back patting this vid, and the girl wasn't THAT ticklish. So I may go the route and get rid of all this Latina and Asian stuff, and follow the crowd and get the blondes with little tits, big tits whatever it takes. As long as they are blonde and can go WOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO, then I'll be at the top! Oh and no more barefoot tickling videos! All nylons! Im going to the Dollar Store and racking up!

good thing you're just playing....if you were to drop the Latinas and Asians, I wil llead the revolution against you myself!!! LOL

No, im not playing! I already got a 3 pack of Dollar Store Nylons. See below....Let the nylon tickling begin! Oh, I gotta post an ad for the big titty white girls.
090326_154555.jpg

how do u do it man i live in NJ i never find girls that are into that, usually i end up goin to some foot fetish friendly places in nyc, as for the nylon tickling HELL YEAH, but pleease dont get rid of the latinas man im all about that not enough latina tickling if u ask me

Nope, nope. No more Latinas. DONE. I got 23 ads floating around. Im gonna get the BBB's (Big Blonde Bimbos, lol) and Im gonna rule.! Im looking for nothing but Ashley's, Brittany's, Wendy's, Kelly's, Sandy's and any girl where Lynn is her middle name. Keisha's, Taisha's, Maria's, need not apply.

Nope, nope. No more Latinas. DONE. I got 23 ads floating around. Im gonna get the BBB's (Big Blonde Bimbos, lol) and Im gonna rule.! Im looking for nothing but Ashley's, Brittany's, Wendy's, Kelly's, Sandy's and any girl where Lynn is her middle name. Keisha's, Taisha's, Maria's, need not apply.

My man, if it ain't broke, dont fix it....stay where you are, more Latinas, more Asians, and others.....let the others have the BBB's

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back