• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old story "Ticklish Julie"

TICKLISH JULIE
Author Unknown

I have been happily married for the past four years. My wife is a pretty blonde, 23 years old, with long shapely legs, and a real gorgeous figure. Many guys would love to get into her pants, and I'm sure many have tried to no avail. Julie and I have a pretty decent sex life, though I do feel she could learn to loosen up a little.

She wouldn't consider any variations to our love making and would always
call me perverted if I suggested any. I felt that I was destined to a life of routine sex because I couldn't find a way to get my wife to do the things I wanted.

Until last weekend that is.

Julie works for a large advertising firm in the city. They cater to all these big rich business executives and sometimes for business reasons, Julie must attend parties that are thrown. I had to go away on business of my own this weekend and told Julie that I would see her on Monday. She told me to take care and replied that she had to attend one of her office get-togethers Sunday night.

Business went faster than I thought it would and I arrived home early Sunday evening. Remembering what she had said, I decided to take a ride over to Julie's Boss's house and see what kind of parties these big shots throw, even if I wasn't invited.

I pulled up to the house and could see for myself that this must be some get together because of all the fancy cars outside. As I walked to the gate on the side of the house I passed a large picture window that obviously belonged to the master bedroom. I would have passed it by without a second thought except the laughter coming from inside the room sounded like Julie's. Naturally, I stopped to have a look and see what was going on and the sight that I saw will remain etched in my mind forever.

Julie was laying on the bed and shrieking with laughter. Her high-heeled shoes and stockings lay in a heap on the floor, and her now bare feet were being cradled in the laps of two older gentlemen who were tickling her feet, engulfing her in hysteria.

EEEEEEEEEEHE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEE AAAAAA HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHGOD! STOOOOPPPP! AAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HAAAA HA HAHAHAHAH AAAAAA HEE HEE HEE AAHHHHHITTICKLES ITTICKLESOHHH HA HA HA HAAA OH GOD! PLEEASE!!! HA HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE NOT MY FEET!!!!!

Both men continued to tickle my wife's pretty toes, gently stroking the
delicious white bottoms with their fingertips causing Julie's feet to
wriggle and jerk spasmodically. She fought and squirmed like a snake but both me were too strong for her.

OH GOD!! NOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE!!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH I'LL GO CRAZY!!!! HEHEHEHE!!

I thought she was going to fly off the bed when they started making small circular motions on the arches of her tiny ticklish feet. Her pretty pink toes wiggled wildly in the air.

Seeing this, one of the men, the older one, bent over and began sucking on her ticklish tootsies while simultaneously using his index finger to tickle the sensitive flesh at the base of her toes. The other followed suit and soon Julie was going crazy.

NO! NO! NO! NOT MY TOES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH OH GOD!!!!! HAHAHAHA NO MORE TICKLING HAHAHAHAH!!!! PLEEEEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!! ANYTHING!!! JUST PLEEEEASE STOOOOOOP! OH OH OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! ANYTHING!!! ANYTHIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!

"You'll do anything we want?" one guy asked. "YES! YES! Just don't tickle me anymore!"

"Will you suck us both off?" he asked.

"I can't do that." was Julie's reply.

Both me began sucking on Julie's toes again and soon she was hysterical
with laughter as their flicking tongues slowly and methodically tickle
tortured her wiggling feet.

"NO!! NO!! NOT THAT! NOT THAT! HAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA OH OH GOD! STOOOP! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!I'LL SUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, WHATEVER YOU WANT!! JUST STOOOOP!!! HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH!

They stopped tickling and Julie lay there on the bed gasping for air while one of the men removed her slip and panties exposing her pretty pink pussy to the world. Her **** was glistening with love juices and just waiting for a good fuck. The man began licking Julie's ****, letting his tongue dart in and out of her juicy love hole. Julie began to squirm and moan with pleasure as he expertly tongued her clit bringing her to her first orgasm. I had to admit that I was a bit surprised to see my wife acting this way. She was like a bitch in heat. "FUCK ME! FUCK MY ****!" she begged.

Moving to the top of the bed the other executive dropped his pants where Julie quickly gobbled his cock up in one swallow. He bent over and unbuttoned my wife's top revealing her pert nipples for his eager lips. The guy at the base of the bed slowly fucking my wife with his nine inch dick while teasing her clit with his thumb. Julie was obviously getting off on the whole thing and I must admit, so was I.

After about five orgasms and a little switching around, they all stopped to rest. "Fantastic!" I heard Julie say. "Next week when my husband goes away, we will have to repeat this tickle torture and fuck routine."

As I walked back to my car, I thought to myself, "Who's going to wait to next weekend. When Julie gets home, I intend to tickle her feet!!"

The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back