• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turned on by her feet, Part II.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
In a previous story I had told you about Louise who had learned that a light caress on the soles of her bare feet produced a turn on point for her.

I set up anther date with her and we watched a movie, and then had a couple of drinks before returning home to her apartment.

I sat on the couch as she went to get into something comfortable. she came over and sat with me wearing a blouse, light fitting slacks, and her open toed slippers. Again I noticed that she was wearing the same dark colored polish on her fingernails and toenails.

We started to kiss and caress each other and it was in the back of my mind if I could ease her into caressing her bare feet. Slowly her leg came across mine, and this gave me the opportunity that I desired. Removing one of her slippers was easy and she offered no resistance. I slowly rubbed her foot while we were necking and she seemed to hum.

I had to bring up the subject of our last date. Did a gentle caress on the sole her bare foot excite her? I said: "Remember our last date when you said you never knew that your feet could turn you on?" "I want to try something, if you don't mind." With that I took my index finger from her heel to the base of her toes. "How does that feel?" She said: "It was like electricity flowing through her body." I removed her other slipper and repeated the stroke being carefull not to use my fingernail and causing a tickling sensation. "Oh I like the way you stroke my feet," she said. Now I had her allowing me to rub and caress her ticklish feet without her complaining about it being ticklish that she could not stand it. Someday I hope to do this at the foot of her bed.

Thank you for replying to my first thread, your input is invited.

Interesting post. Is this a true tale or a fantasy?

If it is true, is this relationship going somewhere?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back