• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you tickle the feet of a marathon runner?

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
The answer is: you GO TO TOWN on them!

For someone who runs 10 miles a day, Jessica has very soft, attractive feet, with long toes and cute pink polish. But even though I know her feet are ticklish (she is the girlfriend of a BDSM friend who actually SENT her to me to be tortured), it's hard finding out exactly what does it; it was actually kind of a challenge!

What it turns out to be, after I get her twitching and giggling with the flosser, is that she has those ticklish nerves -- you just have to dig in to find them! And the needle-sharp pinwheel, which on anyone else only requires a light touch, sends her off the edge of ticklishness on the soles of her feet! Rolling it back and forth (ideally, using TWO of them) on the lovely little valley next to the ball of the foot makes her shriek and giggle and try and scream into the pillows next to her head!

She even tries to turn completely over, which is sort of impossible, as you can clearly see her hands shackled over her head with her feet in the stocks -- so it's not like she can do anything but put up with me pulling her toes back and tickling her with the wheels until she can't take any more!

Once you find the way, Jessica is fun to tickle until she breaks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

She does have very soft looking feet for someone who runs like that everyday. She takes good care. Thanks for posting. :)

You do fine work, but don't tell me she runs 10 miles a day. She hasn't run 10 miles in her life.

No need to manufacture silly back stories, your work can stand on its own without them.

Okay......are we really going to go through this pile of ignorant posts again attacking knismo and his models? For heaven's sake what would be his motive for posting false information about this person being a runner? How the hell would anybody on this board know about this man's models? It's one thing if you know them personally,but other than that..

I run, not quite a marathon yet, but I have seen overweight girls finish it before so ya never know.

She might run on a treadmill...

...that wouldn't cause too much wear and tear.

IGNORE THE IGNORANCE

Wow, is all this really necessary?

No, it really isn't, and I hope you understand that I am personally glad you still post here.
Unfortunately, you're always going to have those few asses who contribute next to nothing yet sit behind a computer and insult people.

You do fine work, but don't tell me she runs 10 miles a day. She hasn't run 10 miles in her life.

No need to manufacture silly back stories, your work can stand on its own without them.

BAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh. I was thinking the same thing lmao.

But knismo don't take my comment the wrong way I still think she is awesome. I just had to laugh haha. All in good fun.

Before: tickle her to the best of my ability
After: tickle her to the best of my ability

now that was super sexy hot! wow! u rock dude!

Romandigits01 In the pictures above you can clearly see this model has a FUPA. Any long distance runners I have ever met have rock hard bodies. With this being said, it was a great clip and I hope Knismo continues his work.

yet another awesome video, I know ive gotten a couple of ur clips they are awesome

I like this girl's feet. At the risk of dredging up old posts, my sister-in -law has run over 20 marathons and you'd think she has never run a mile in her life. Your model's feet look really soft; they look like you can really dig into them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back