• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British Girl Nina Gets Tickled Again!

Do you like the option of being able to purchase HD versions of clips?

• Yes

Votes: 45 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • What the hell is that?

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This is the second session featuring the lovely and ticklish super-cutie Nina. This time Nina is dressed as a conservative ‘accountant’ (she does in fact, have a day-job within the head office of a well known British retailer) in a variety of different smart, but sexy outfits (all featuring different types of nylons).

Nina starts out in a very slick office outfit complete with suit jacket, glasses, heels and micro-fishnets. Her heels come off and Nina is tied to her chair and desk for the beginning of the longest tickle session of her life! As usual, different angles are used throughout, including lots of close-ups of Nina’s pretty feet and toes while she is tickled on her feet, legs and upper-body...Nina very soon loses her composure and begins to let out her high-pitched (almost musical) laughter as I discover her sensitive spots – especially her toes! In the next scene she changes to sheer black diamond-patterned tights/pantyhose and the tickling continues while Nina giggles in her sweet but sexy way. She then loses the jacket and wears sheer skin-coloured nylons for the next scene, in which she is sat with her feet tied either side of a typist’s chair. There are a lot more close-ups here as her pretty feet are tickled with fingers and a hairbrush. Her legs and upper body are worked over too, producing some screams when I reach her ribs and armpits! In the final scene, Nina wears ultra-smart blouse and trousers with patterned hose underneath. Her ankles are tied to the chair in front of her and once again, Nina’s conservative exterior is soon broken as she is reduced to silent laughter by the end! :faint:

This is a long clip of a marathon tickling session (even by the standards of the last few sessions I’ve produced!), but Nina really is a sweet girl and looks great in every second of it. We tried to go for the mature business-like look but she’s so young looking (she is in her early twenties though she looks like a teenager!) that at times she ends up looking like a slightly boy-ish schoolgirl with her hair tied back! It was no matter anyway, as I think it’s quite a kinky look – I thoroughly enjoyed making this one and will be working with Nina again no doubt, as despite being very cute and ticklish, she is simply one of the nicest people you could meet!

I’ve added the full clip (it’s over 22 minutes!) to my clip store, plus a shorter clip of the first part only. I’ll be adding the second part as a separate clip later, and as usual an HD version for those who like it…previews of both below:

Normal sample:
http://rapidshare.com/files/214146725/Nina_2_sample.wmv
HD sample:
http://rapidshare.com/files/214149304/Nina_2_HDsample.wmv

http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

Thanks!

:england:

Ok, both parts of the clip are up in my store now!

:toast:

Nice clip. Her upperbody seem a litte more ticklish than her feet.
Thank you for sharing

Adrian

Thanks...yes - her armpits and the backs of her thighs are her probably her worst spot, although she is pretty damn ticklish all over hehe!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back