• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Plunges, New Partnership Desertions, And, Old Partnership Revivials

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip, and it did not go well. They went only three and six on the trip, dropping two of three games at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand.

While Mitch was away on the trip, he had virtually no communication with Naomi for ten days. Naomi finally appeared online on the last night of the Good Guys road trip, and the couple had a long, civilized conversation. Mitch's e-mail to Naomi was discussed, and then argued about, and then forgotten. Naomi closed the evening's conversation by saying : "You're going to be receiving a few favors from me when you get home, that I think you're going to enjoy".

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, around midnight, he entered the apartment, to find Naomi, with his little son Chris in her arms, and his three grown children, looking bleary eyed, and annoyed: "Nai, what is Chris doing here? Where's Cathy?' : Mitch asked "Cathy's mother is ill , and Cathy needed to go to Pennsylvania to see her. Technically, Chris could have gone with her, but it would have been more difficult, so I volunteered to help. I figured that spending a few days with his father couldn't hurt, especially since I knew you would be home for ten days" Naomi said. "Very altruistic of you, mom, thank you. Chris being here means that his three older siblings, all of whom work, and go to school, cant get any sleep" Oldest daughter Erin said, with a snappy tone. "Erin, that's enough. I have every right to see my son, and take care of him, if his mother is gone. Being around a baby is good practice, for you being a mother in a few years" Mitch said. "Real good, dad, thanks" Erin replied. Finally, the family quieted down, and everyone went to bed, with Mitch and Naomi retiring to their bed. "So, Australian, we have to be on our toes tonight, and be quick about what we do, in case we're needed. That hasnt happened to us in many years" Mitch said, removing Naomi's nightgown, and running his fingers in her ribs, as she wiggled, and squealed. "I know. It's weird. It's been a long time since we've had any babies around here" Naomi replied. Mitch and Naomi tickled some, and made love, and then fell assleep in each other's arms. Hopefully, such was the beginning to a good week.

The next morning, Mitch called Cathy, to inquire about Cathy's mother's condition, and about when Cathy would be home. Cathy told Mitch that he might well have to take care of his son for a while, as she might be detained in Pennsylvania. Mitch accepted that, and knew Cathy needed his help. Mitch and Naomi would have to leave Chris with their housekeeper/babysitter, because they had baseball business to attend to at the ballpark each night, and on a couple of days as well.

That night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at Good Guy Stadium, with a game against Washington. Gil Bellows was the starter. Mitch, who was feeling energized, hit an early three run homer, and Bellows fired a three hit shutout, for a 3-0 win. The next night, Charlize Theron allowed only one run, in eight brilliant innings. The game was tied 1-1 in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a Grand Slam homer. The bullpen had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but Ellen Page got out of it, for a 5-3 victory. Paradise hit four solo homers on Wednesday night, as Neve Campbell twirled a four hit gem, to complete the sweep of the Nationals, with another shutout, in a 4-0 triumph.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling, with positive news to report for a change : "Cathy is away visiting her sick mother, but we're doing okay. Chris is staying with us, much to the dismay of our three grown offspring, but all is good. Naomi and I are acting like a married couple on good terms, for the first time in a long time, and it feels really comforting" Mitch said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and had the first bad game of the homestand, giving up nine runs, in a 9-5 defeat. Hayden had the ball on Saturday night, and surrendered only two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-0 eighth inning deficit, to score four times, and secure a 4-2 win. Gil Bellows opposed Phillies ace Cole Hamels on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a very large crowd of about 40,000. Both pitchers were on their games, as Bellows fanned ten Phillies in his seven plus innings of work, and Hamels punched out twelve Good Guys, in eight innings. The game went to the tenth, and was won by a homer by Mitch, for a 2-1 victory.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron allowed only one run on Monday night, but the Good Guys could not get any runs, in what would be a 1-0 setback. Neve Campbell took the mound on Tuesday night, and she allowed but three runs, but once again, the Good Guys did not hit, and succumbed, 3-2. Manager Elmont Koehler juggled his lineup on Wednesday afternoon, to try and jump start an offense that had scored but eight runs in the last four games. He flip flopped second baseman Russell and shortstop Tom Cruise at the top of the lineup, dropped Ed Burns to the fifth spot in the order, hit Mitch cleanup, and also juggled third baseman Michael, and left fielder Dawson. Russell and Cruise were on base several times that day, and the Good Guys piled up nine hits, and five runs. Rachel Leigh Cook was not brilliant that afternoon, but she was good enough, allowing three runs in six innings, and combining with the bullpen, for a 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. It seemed as though except for Cathy's absence, things were looking up for both Mitch and Naomi, as well as the team. Now, as the Good Guys prepared to travel to Washington the next evening, all seemed tranquil for the first time in a long time.

The team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the win over the Phillies. The featured lee would be Anna, a cute, somewhat bitchy waitress, who worked at the team's Diamond Club resturant at the ballpark. Anna was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Anna's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEE! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Anna on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEE! NEOOOO! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Anna on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk and buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! NOOOOO! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Anna's petite and pretty bare feet. Mitch then launched a tickle attack on Anna's feet, using his fingers, a feather, ice, a fork, and other instruments, to torture the stuck up waitress' soles and toes. Anna went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! OMG ENOUGH ALREADY! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the conceited waitress was untied.

On Wednesday night, after the game, Mitch called Cathy, to inquire about when the latter was coming home. Cathy's reply was: "My mother is still ill, so I dont know. Nai said she doesnt mind keeping Chris. I miss you guys too, just bear with me" Mitch assured Cathy that he was not pressuring her, and that she should take her time, and stay until her mother was better.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC : "We had a very good homestand this time, American, and Cathy wasnt even here to distract us. This shows we can do it. Want to try for two good ones in a row next time?" Naomi said. "I'm game if you are. Have a good week. I'll see you a week from Sunday" Mitch said, giving Naomi a long kiss on the lips.

So, for a change, it had been a very tranquil and smooth homestand of solid play for the Good Guys on the field, and good relations between Mitch and Naomi off the field. Now came a ten day Good Guys road trip. Would the positive times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well maybe having Chris stay with Mitch and Naomi will help them work through their issues. In a way it might be the catalyst to force them to look beyond themselves and give them a good reason to stay together. At least it will be good so long as Mitch can keep producing for the Good Guys. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully having Chris around will help Mitch and Naomi.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back