• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 3, Season 2 m/f - mild sex

JustPeechy

TMF Regular
It was Monday night re-runs on tv. They had seen this episode several times. She looked over at him and asked what else they could do. Maybe scrabble? she suggested as he laughed. How about some darts? or hitting some golf balls around the yard? All her suggestions were denied without reason. She grinned and unbuckled her sandals.

Her toe nails were painted golden today. Not a brassy, shiny gold, but soft, and complimenting her summer tanned feet. A silver toe ring with blue stones was on her right foot, on the 2nd smallest toe.
She voluntarily tossed both clean soft feet into his lap and smiled up at him from the floor. Grinning back, he dove right in, first licking and then nipping at her left sole. She screamed with giggles and laughed whole heartedly, filling the room with sound. While he continued nibbling and licking at her left foot, he used his free hand to tickle rapidly along the bottom of her right foot. She continued to giggle and bucked underneath his attack. And yet she stayed.
Her laughter was genuine, loud, with screams, short giggles, and at times a full blown hardy har har. As she gasped, trying to catch her breath, she blurted out the word, "stop" and of course he did not, since this was not the safe word they had agreed upon.
He looked at her and laughed right along, shaking his head no and continuing the knowingly erotic torture he had begun. He licked in between and around each of the toes on her left foot, concentrating on the skin under each of her toe nails. Teary eyed, she bucked and laughed, with intermittent screams all along. He went back to nibbling, along the outer edge of the foot, and every now and then wiggled his tongue teasingly as she screamed aloud with pleasure.
Oh yes, it was turning her on. She was getting wet with sexual excitement and her breath was getting more raspy and short as she stopped bucking and splayed her toes apart for complete exposure.
Smiling in between nibbles, he was still moving his left hand fingers quickly raking up and down her right foot. Most of her laughter had now changed to low soft moans of delight. A short snicker escaped every now and then, but the excitement in her was building and creating a need that would have to be fulfilled very soon.

The nibbling sent little shocks of energy to her womanhood and she could feel as it got wetter, looser, almost tingling in anticipation. He looked down and saw the pleading seductive look in her blue eyes.
They stopped while she removed her shorts and panties. He raised her left leg over his shoulder and began nibbling along the inside of it, starting at the ankle and slowly working his way up to the knee. He licked gently at the back of her knee, right along the inside crease, as her moans continued. A quick nibble, and she gasped, waiting for the toxic pleasure to continue. He continued along her leg, taunting with his tongue and more nibbles, moving to her inner thigh. He stopped and looked down at her. Her head was tilted back, she was raised up on her elbows, a soft smile on her face, eyes closed, as she waited for him to continue. No, he would not disappoint her. He lifted her right leg up over his other shoulder and nibbled at the ankle. The little bites turned into quick licks with his tongue. Again she cried out, YES!, as the anticipation built in between her legs. Methodically he lapped up her right leg now, stopping again by her knee and then concentrating on the inner right thigh. Oh, I cannot take much more of this, she looked up at him with pleading eyes. You are making me so hot! The area between her legs was now dripping and she tried to open up her legs wider for him as best as she could from her precarious position on the floor.
For a moment he paused from his sensuous tongue lashing and began tickling the outer edges of her clit with his fingers. The moaning alternated with small giggles again as the delirium filled her head. Then he began licking the area as she yelled in delight. Oh yes, please, yes, please, she blurted out at one point while his tongued darted in and out of her center.
He could see she was on the brink, so he stopped once again. Oh what torture this was for her, and she pleaded and begged for him to continue. No, no, don't stop now, she told him. He calmly reminded her that she herself had asked him to stop not more than a half hour ago and told her that he was just following her wishes.
Once again she pleaded for him to continue. And he complied, bringing her to orgasm, while she screamed with pleasure.
Afterwards they lay on the floor together, her heart pounding, as she closed her eyes and rested. This had all been planned ahead of time by him so all the tools he needed were within arm's reach. He grabbed some feathers that were nearby, and began touching her earlobes ever so tenderly. She didn't even feel it at first, it was so gentle. All of a sudden her senses awoke, her eyes went wide and she began a loud giggle that reverberated on the walls. In and out the feather went to her ear, while she jumped and writhed on the floor. He tied the bandanna over her eyes securely but comfortably. He grabbed the nylon stockings and first tied her wrists together over her head. He used the second nylon to tie up her ankles and she did not resist of course.

Out loud he wondered where to continue. He tickled her armpits with the feathers while she laughed and then laughed some more. The feathers were quickly replaced with his fingers, as he methodically poked and wriggled them, causing another explosion of laughter. Her camoflauge tank top was the only thing she was still wearing of her own accord. He pulled it away from her breasts and tickled her nipples with the feathers. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, she roared.
Hole-eee shit she exclaimed and snorted once or twice while she laughed aloud. He paused to let her catch her breath and then dug into her sides, finger tips racing like mad, in no particular pattern, as her laughter turned into screams again. And then he stopped. She waited, breath panting, trying to determine where his next move might be. She thought she heard him walk away but wasn't sure.

The next thing she felt was the ice cube as it landed in between her toes. He had brought several back to the room and tortured her soles, her toes, and ankle areas. She could still buck her hips and did so several times, in a half effort, but continued to laugh and laugh. This tickle torture continued for well over an hour and the room was filled with both of them laughing in the end.

Afterwards, they sat on the floor together. I hope tomorrow night is a re-run too, she said and he only nodded in response.

Thanks for the bump JP! I do not know how I missed this one originally!

I really enjoyed it! It was a very good read! I wish that I had someone to enjoy a night like this one!

Thanks for sharing it!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back