• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATL MUNCH TAKE 2

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey ATLiens! How are you? Just wanted to let everyone in the ATL area know there is going to be another munch taking place on April 10. If you are interested in attending the munch, you can reply on the thread or send me a PM. Have a nice tickly day :)

Send me one there sweetpiggy, as long as I don't have to replace an alternator again I am fairly certain I can make it over to the ATL from Athens.

Rob

IT WAS AWESOME

Hey Everyone! For those that missed out on the Munch you miss out SOME GREAT FUN from jokes from the table and Sunrise and myself dance performance at the restaurant to dancing over my place then ending with about a 5 hour gang tickling on me :tickling::excited:There will probably be another munch sometime in May if anyone is interested in joining us. Have a Great and tickly Day :)

Hi there Sweet! It sounds like you guys had an awesome munch! I wish I could have been there. I'm glad you guys had some nice laughs and dancing. Anyways, Happy tickles!!

Todd

Oh You Should Have Been There!

Friday was such an adventure. For all you Georgia Lees and Lers who didn't make it to the munch, it ended up being a mini-gathering. Sweetpiggy isn't very SWEET at all LOL. Yeah, she is! I really appreciate the time she spent getting us all together. The next time she does, ya'll better not miss it!

Friday night we started off eating at Spaghetti Warehouse in Marietta. Alex and I enjoyed our meals of lasagna and pasta. Terorizer and Sweet Piggy order some scary looking crab and shrimp encrusted tilapia. Terorizer likened the pasta that came with the meal to a mop. And honestly, that is EXACTLY what it looked like. They hated it. Yeah, Spaghetti Warehouse was my choice so just beat me. No really, BEAT ME! I like that! :p

Anyway, dinner, despite the food, was full of laughter and ended up with us being one of the last ones in the restaurant. SweetPiggy began teaching me how to swing dance. We six-stepped our way back to her apartment where I showed Terorizer that my moves on the dance floor were just as superior to his as my moves on the basketball court. Man! You'd think he would realize that I am JUST THE BEST! LOL No, really- it was pretty cool learning the tango and how to swing- of course.

It wasn't planned, but before long the tickling began. This was going to be the first time I have seen Alexwarfield (the love of my life) tickle anyone besides me in the entire 5 years since we've been together. I didn't really know what to expect as far as my feelings were concerned. Things are pretty much perfect between us, and that explains why I really haven't being going to munches, gatherings, etc. I really enjoyed it being just the 2 of us. And for me, he is the perfect ler, perfect husband, perfect everything. How would I react to seeing him tickle someone else? Would I be jealous or sad, angry? Would it keep me up at night? Would he get excited? Would it change anything for us?

So anyway, Alex is SOOO good at pinning his lee down and just exploiting every ticklish spot on her body. Sweet Piggy wasn't having it though. She has to be the strongest lee I have ever met. It was the funniest thing watching him tossed and flipped around her apartment when he wiggled his fingers under her arms or in her belly button. Terorizer and Alex were getting her pretty good, and initially, I just felt pretty cool with it. It felt weird not being the center of attention at first. But then it really seemed like she was winning the fight against being restrained. I decided to help and got really good dodging her head butts and high kicks. *giggle. We would yell "IN COMING!" when she got loose! (Lees get pretty sweaty and slippery!) Sweet Piggy is off the charts ticklish. When she is not laughing and snorting when you get her ribs, she is speaking in tongues (lol) and making up her own language when you tickle her neck and her collarbone. We all know that POCKETS is always a crowd favorite.

What I finally noticed was that it was actually kind of sexy seeing Alex tickle someone else. Not because of the girl, but because I was able to see what he was doing to me on a daily basis. I have always called myself a switch, but now I could see how his mind worked, how fast his hands really were. I imagined what he was going to do to me later.

So I started asking him and Terorizer for advice and used it to make Sweet Piggy scream. I learned that every lee was different and that you have see what the lee likes and go for what works. It's not just about digging in and hoping the lee will laugh. We ended up tickling her until about 3 a.m., moved our little tickling party to our hotel until around 5:30, and then Terorizer and Sweet Piggy went home. Even though I ended up having rug burn for the first time on my knees, my throat was sore from laughing, and I was the only one who fell asleep on the couch, I had a great time. Plus, I got tickles of my own when they left. I told him there was only one spot I wanted him to really get and he held me down, tied me up, and did some other things with ice that I will kept to myself. Plus, he didn't just stick to that one spot. Sigh... YUM! You don't even know how wonderful it was.

So... watching him tickle someone else wasn't weird at all, just nice. I suddenly realized that my first real ler and my last real ler were in the room together playing for the first time. Even that wasn't strange, just cool. Soooo.... in the future, I see myself being more social with the tk community than I have been in the last couple of years. And, I truly do love being a ler, although it is VERY hard!

Check out my blog spot for the full entry! (Aside from the Atlanta Munch!)

Live, laugh, and LOVE

Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

wow sounds like fun times... I might be interested in attending. I live at inman park near little 5.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back