• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklebury Tales

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
The Ticklebury Tales tell the stories of two brothers that are knights, A Monk who tells a tale of a tickling devil, (Lucifer), who tickles Nero and Alexander the Great and the Squire who tells the tales from his own ticklish point of view! Our characters are traveling on the way to Ticklebury, a small town in the country of Feathersbee. They are seeking the Shrine of Laughter, where Sir Markus lives. Sir Markus has the reputation of being the most ruthless tickler in Feathersbee. He is also very vulnerable as he is extremely ticklish himself. Pilgrims travel to his Shrine to be tickled or to tickle him. with him is his band of ticklers, who accommodate the ticklish pilgrims.

Our story begins with the Squire who has made his pilgrimage to the Shrine. Sir Markus has the Squire in his snare, feet bare and locked in stocks, tunic off, exposing his ticklish upper body. Sir Markus is about to begin his tortures when the Squire offers up a story.

The Knight's Tale
"Kind Sir, before you begin my torments, let me tell you of two brothers, Knights in the service of King Remus." Sir Markus drew his fingertip along the bottoms of the Squire's bare feet, making him giggle loudly. "Tell me why I should listen to your tale and I'll spare your tickling a while longer!"

Between giggles, the Squire told Sir Markus of the ticklishness of both brothers and how it led them to be captured by Arragon, tickler to King Daniel.
Sir Markus's interest was piqued and he stopped the torture to Listen. The squire began:

"This is a Tale of two brothers, sir Godfrey and Sir Lukas of Welchbury. Both were in service to King Remus and had gone on many crusades for him. King Remus sent them to spy on King Daniel to see how many ships he had at Ticklebury Harbour. The brothers started on their way, using the pilgrimage as an excuse to spy for King Remus. Both Godfrey and Lukas were ticklish beyond helplessness. They were always being held down by the other knights in playful tickle fights. Their ladies in waiting knew just where to tickle them so they couldn't move.

This vulnerability would work against them soon enough. Godfrey and Lukas rode down the road and soon came upon an old man begging for money to buy a bit of bread and a tankard of ale. "Please kind sirs. Help and old warrior to fill his belly with one last taste of bread and ale!" Lukas felt sorry for the man and started to reach in his saddlebag for some coins to give him. Godfrey was suspicious of the man, thinking it was a trap set out by King Daniel to capture them. King Daniel was known for his traps and his ruthless tortures for information. Many a knight had come back a mess of giggling madness, tickled nearly to death by Daniel's ticklers.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back