• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The TickleShow Presents: Haley & Ivy's 1st Adventure

the tickleshow

Verified
For our third High Definition video, we found a pair of cute, sexy college girls named Haley and Ivy.
Haley and Ivy are two college sophomores in upstate NY who love to "share adventures". They are both nerdy physics majors but both love to break out of the mold and have a great adventure.

High res clips of this 33 minute video (640x480)are available at:

www.clips4sale.com/28100

Ivy is more ticklish overall, but both have great reactions to the ticklish touches. They LOVE to tickle each other, too. Making the video was a lot of fun and it shows, esp when you hear them taunting each other as they are tied side by side. I hope to have at least Ivy back this summer (Haley lives on the west coast)for much more tickling fun.

33 minute High-Definition Blu-ray or DVD is available. E-mail us at:

[email protected]

Enjoy the show!

The TickleShow

Last edited:
Cute girls, would have liked to have seen them tickled on there feet.:feets::feets:
Thank you for sharing.

Adrian

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

We have made available downloadable full length videos only until the 3rd of June at www.clips4sale.com/28100. After that, the new videos will come in.
Tia and Tanya's First Time is in 2 parts at $10.99 each.
Haley & Ivy's 1st Adventure is in 2 parts at $12.99 each.
It's the Pits!!! is available in it's entirety for $19.99.

Our DVDs are still available at www.videos4sale.com/28100 and we've decided to lower the prices on the DVDs. They are all now $19.99 or less.

For you upperbody lovers, It's the Pits!! is now $16.99

Tia & Tanya's First Time, sexy, Black cousins with sexy, soft soles getting thoroughly tickle tortured is now down to $18.99

For value, there is the Tickle Medley video for $15.99

Our home website is always open www.tickleshow.webs.com for info on how to get crystal clear high definition Blu-ray versions of our videos.

Thanks again for your support!

Enjoy!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100

We've made the first 5 clips of our classic Haley & Ivy's 1st Adventure available now as widescreen (720x480) MP4 files. The remaining two clip swill follow over the next two days.

Haley%20&%20Ivy%204%20Small.jpg

The Quicktime files will follow soon after that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

I've seen this clip advertised so much!

When are these two coming back?!

Obviously they were popular. Ivy's blog is actually a good little read there.

I don't want this to sound like criticism, but I've seen so much of this one shoot......I'm curious what you'll do with them again if they return - costumes? pantyhose? nice dresses/outfits and pantyhose? Nice outfits bare feet for those guys? New positions, etc.

..ae they coming back? (They did also work with Darth Sideous...and they only work as a team, like Siskel and Ebert, ...but sexy and tickled. There's a uniqueness to that relationship, since most models may work as pairs, but would gladly work solo if they got paid. These two STARTED out as a pair.)

I love those two girls, Mabus. Please don't worry about criticism; it's the only way for my videos to get better. :)
Ivy is in Antarctica, working on a research project (I told you they were nerds :) ). She's due back in January. Haley has been trying to recruit some of her friends to do this, but so far no success. Ivy has said many times she will only do these vids with Haley, so I have to wait. They did a nice job with Darth Sideous.
Ivy has a blog? I was not aware of it. Where can I find it?
If I can get them back, I want to make their next video more sensual and with a lot more teasing and tighter bondage.

Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back