• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 9 FF/M, FGang/M Intence.

(Not as long as I'd thought, but just as intense.)

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon)
By SlaverTickler

Chapter 9: Going Once, Going Twice... The Auction
Starring: Oprha Winfrey, Dolly Parton, Vera Wang, Ivana Trump, Melania Trump, Patricia Hearst, J.K. Rowling, Stephanie McMahon, Madonna, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Jenna Bush and Barbra Bush
FF/M, FGang/M, None Consent, Bondage, Teasing, Orgasm Denial

The day finally came when Chad was to be sold at auction to some lucky Mistress. It had actually been held back a few days because some of the would be bidders weren't able to make it, and Kathy Hilton wanted to make sure all the big payers would be there. In the end the slave found out that the women bidding on him would include Oprah Winfrey, Vera Wang, Madonna and Author J.K. Rowling, and several others. The extra 2 days he'd been forced to wait for his sale had delighted Kelli who was being taught how to properly use sex torture by Lucy Lui with him as the model.

Unlike times in the past Chad was not awoken by the sight of Kim Kardashian or Kelli, but the daughters of President George W. Bush. The pretty blond girls podded him out of his deprivation chameber and into the shower, where the scrubbed him down with brush and sponges to clean away the sweat and smells of sleeping in his box.The twins delighted in the hysterical reaction the rough, tickling, touch of the bristles caused was responded to with giggles and more scrubbing. Feet, inner thighs, belly, sides and under arms, no place on the helpless man's body was safe. Fortunately for Chad neither of them decided to examin his scrotum or he might have died laughing right there in the shower.

"Hahahaha, hehehehe... stop please!" exclaimed Chad as he pulled at the leather straps holding him in place, "No more... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe, no more please... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahaha... STOP IT!"

"Hey!" bellowed a voice from across the room, "You too had better hurry up and get that man whore to the auction room." it was Rhonda Lee Quaresma, and she did not look happy, "Maybe you two need to spend a little tim in the gym with me an Kiana before you learn to follow orders eh?"

"No mamm" replied Jenna Bush as she tied her red bikini top on, "We were just making sure he was properly cleaned.

"Yeah... um... we weren't going to ruin him for the bidders." Added Barbra as she pulled up her bottoms."

The device they put Chad in had to transport him wasn't unlike the dolly used in "Silence of the Lamb". There was a strap across his chest, one for his upper arm and another for his wrist. a thick strap came across his waist and then two more on his thighs and ankles. If the twins came across anybody out in the hall ways that wanted to tickle him he would have absolutely no defence, as he couldn't move at all. The only part of his body that could move was his 9" cock, that swayed freely as they started there treck to the auction block. Chad was surprised to find Kiana and Rhonda waiting for them out side the showering area, apparently they were pulling double duty as security, and mad sure none of the women in the halls touched him.

Once they were on the stage, Kiana and Rhonda left the pair, and a booming voice came out over a loud speaker. Right away Chad reconsidered it as Judy Sheindlin the Judge from the small claimed tv series Judge Judy. Apparently she was not only a member of this sick place, but she was going to be the auctioneer for his sale. Looking off the stage the slave saw a group of 10 women were there to buy his services, and he didn't like the hungry looks in there eyes either. Oprha Winfrey, Dolly Parton, Vera Wang, Ivana Trump, Melania Trump, Patricia Hearst, J.K. Rowling, Stephanie McMahon, Madonna and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy were all in attendance. None of the group had stopped cheering since he'd been weeled in, except for Oprah who sat, calm cool and collected, behind everbody else. Of all the women present she was the one he hoped wouldn't get him, because of Goddess Kathy's comments when he was first brought in, "However I know Oprah Winfrey will pay thousand to be the first to make you shoot, she just loves getting a pretty white boy on the X-Frame for hours at a time, teasing and tickling him until she is so turned on she needs him to please her." the idea of being on a wrack for hours with her terrified him.

"Ladies, ladies!" bellowed Judge Judy's voice, "We are here today... Dolly you simmer down... we are here today to show this young man just how loved he really is." she continued, "The best way for each of you to show that love is to bid as much money as you can." she added, "The woman who shows the most love will get him all for herself tomorrow afternoon." she concluded with, "Shall we start the bidding then, $100,000.00 to open."

Right away Dolly put up her hand, and with her opening bid she was allowed to examin the goods. Hopping up on stage the 63 year old country star licked her lips as she ran her finger over well muscled body of the bound young man. The other women hooted like they were at a bachelorette party as the legend dragged a long red nail down the center of his toned belly. Chad grunted and turned his head to the side only to spot Jenna Bush grinning at his suffering. It was so humiliating to be bound so tight as finger podded and stroked him all over. Soon on giggle after another slipped from his lips and he found himself unable to hold back his laughter any longer. Then the crowd cheered as the next bidder, Madonna, jumped up on stage to join in on the fun.

Being naked with Dolly Parton and Madonna in this way was like having a fantasy turned into a nightmare. How many men out there have had a sexual fantasy about one (if not both) of these women at one time or another. No, unfortunately, he was naked, but he was also bound and at their mercy, and neither of them seemed to have any. Right away Madonna wrapped her fingers around the slave dick and slowly began to stroke it while Dolly worked her fingers high on his ribs. Chad was very happy his arms were bound the way they were, it prevented Dolly's long nails from getting at his armpits. However that quickly chainged when the Bush sisters made some unexpected adjustments to the arm wrestles and he found his arm pulled up high over his head.

"Thanks ya girls." said Dolly, "Ya'all sure did clean this boy up good." she added before digging in with her acrylic nails.

"Oh god no!" screamed Chad as the long nails wiggled in the cups of his underarms, "Hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha... oh... oh no not that please!" he pleaded as he felt Madonna's free hand kneeding his left hip, "I can't stand it... hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, stop it please!"

"200,000.00!" screamed out Stephanie McMahon as she lept off her chair and onto the stage, "Now you are really in for it." she informed him as she pushed Madonna out of the way, and got on her knees, "Let me show you how to make a man beg for it!"

Dolly and Madonna watched with delight as Stephanie rolled her tongue over the head of Chad's swollen cock. The man's lower body trembled as she licked up and down the the shaft of his 9 inch tool. The women cheered words of encouragement as McMahon took his balls in her mouth and worked them over with her lips and tongue. The helpless man groaned and pleaded for release, but his begging fell on entertained ears as the other two women settled on opposite sides of his body and dug in with there skilled fingers.

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahaha... please stop it, I can't stand it!" screamed Chad as Patty Hearst and Vera Wang were added to the gang up.

Right away Pattie pressed her lips against Chad's rock hard belly and blew the longest, hardest Raspberry he had ever heard or felt in his life. The helpless man scream for his life and laughed like he'd never laughed before. Sweat rolled down his face mingling with the tears on his cheek. Pleading, begging, hoping against hope that one of these women would take pity on him and speak up on his behalf.Then suddenly everything stopped, and he turned his head to see Asian designer Vera Wang walking up to him.

"Whats the matter slave?" she said as her hand caressed his cheek, "Don't you like to laugh?"

"Yes Mistress, but this is just to much." replied Chad, desperate to get his breath back.

"You can never have to much of a good thing." said Vera kissing him hard on the mouth.

The women all laughed and the attack on his person resumed, only this time Vera began to tease his nipples with the pads of her finger tips. Chad had never laughed so hard in his life, each of the women that joined in the fray must have had their nails done just for the occasion because they all seemed to be perfectly manicure for the occasion. Before long Ivaka Trump and her step mother Melania were down by his feet scratching his arches and sucking his toes. It was all like something out of a serority fantasy gone bad. Cougars, MILFs and young hotties oh my. All the women present, well almost, were women Chad had fantasize about sleeping with. It was almost as though they were getting even with him for all the times he's jerked off while fantasizing about them.

Next to join the party was J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books. With Dolly and Madonna on his pits, Vera working his chest, and the trumps on his feet, Miss Rowling decided to join Pattie Hurst in torturing his belly. With their long nails the two wealthy women began to wrack mercilessly at Chad's washboard belly. Both of them seemed to laugh like little witches as the helpless slave screamed a little louder thanks to Rowling's added touch. Throughout this entire process, Oprah never even blinked.

"Excuse me, but may I join you." said a voice from above, "I have a think for balls myself."

"Why of course you can." said Stephanie McMahon as she looked up to see Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, "It's not everyday I get to work along side the first lady of France." she added with a grin, "Left nut or right."

"Well since you are on the right already I am good with the left one." she said as she knelt down, "But I would like to hold them in my hand."

"Oh god, not my balls!" screamed Chad as Carla caressed them, "PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY BALLS."

At that moment everything stopped except for Chad's pleading and Carla's gently teasing of his scrotum. The slaves screams for mercy seemed to take on an entirely new meaning, and all the women (except Steph) backed away so as not to interfeir with it's beauty. None of the women had ever seen a man react with such intensity to having his balls tickled before, and it was becoming very arousing. One by one the women on stage began fondle and kiss one another, except for Ivanka and her mother in-law of course, they made out with other women but not each other.

"Oh god... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha, please stop it, I can't stand it anymore!" screamed Chad, as te women began to undress all around him, "Have mercy, have mercy... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha... HAVE MERCY!"

Soon Steph and Carla were the only two women paying any attention to Chad at all, as the rest of the women were all on the floor kissing an cuddling and licking each other all over. Moans of pleasure mixed in with the pleading and screams for help. It was like a show with-in a show. Madonna buried her face in Vera Wang's pussy, while J.K. Rowling smothered Dolly Parton with her's. Ivanka didn't want Dolly to feel used and unloved so she went down on Dolly, and her step mom got behind Madonna and started finger her. This left Pattie hurst to sneak up behind Steph and Carla and start fondling there ass while they continued to torture Chad.

"Go ahead." said Carla with a grin, "I've already had sex today, twice in fact."

"Going once, going twice, SOLD to Oprah Winfrey for one million dollars." screamed Judge Judy, shocking everybody.

"Wait a minuet!" said Dolly, "I never heard Oprah make a bid!"

"Thats your problem." said Oprah in a cold voice, "Just make sure the bitch is cleaned up and ready for me tomorrow." she added putting on a pair of dark sun glasses and a long black coat, "Not that anyone could ever be ready for me."

To Be Concluded...

Wow! All I can say is......wow!

Great job on part9! Look forward to the next installment.

Wow! All I can say is......wow!

Great job on part9! Look forward to the next installment.

Thanks Kis, I am sort of stuck on weather or not to make it a 1 on 1 or a 2 on one (adding Oprah's pal Gayle into the mix) I am thinking 1-1 is the best way to go, sort of ending the story the same way it started in chapter 1 (Kathy and Chad had a 1 on 1 moment if you remember).

These are just too funny and too hot! That is just the kinda place I want to work at. Amusingly sadistic. Alas... I would be sooo happy! LOL!

Ive been following your story since the first installment and you always have me looking for the next chapter! Great story and its HOT! I would love to hear more of the females getting tickled and tortured!!

Ive been following your story since the first installment and you always have me looking for the next chapter! Great story and its HOT! I would love to hear more of the females getting tickled and tortured!!

That doesn't happen much in this series. The point is to reverse things and have the women on top. Some of the women who use the Dungeon are into women, but for the most part they are into men. In part 10 it will be the big finish (at least for volume 1), and I hope to have it up this week end.

Raven Moon: I am glad you are enjoying the series. It is nice to have positive feedback from an actual Dom. :wave: As I said above I plan to have part 10 up soon.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back