• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling Ruby - Ticklish 50-something (m/f, all over)

marcusb

Verified
Meet Ruby. Ruby is a 50-something woman who wanted to give being tickled a try. She's fun, feisty and very ticklish. Here, she's tickled untied which turns into somewhat of a wrestling match because she can't help protecting herself and she fights back. Fighting back includes whacking the tickler in the head and nearly pulling his shirt off on few occasions. She's got a wonderful laugh (along with some begging) as her sides, stomach, legs, hips, underarms, neck and feet (only briefly) are tickled. Ruby is a blast to play with and she takes to being tickled like a trooper.

Other clips of Ruby:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=151073
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=150616

http://soticklish.com
http://clips4sale.com/3103

Last edited:
I like mature*ticklees... and I probably would have liked this if there had been some foot tickling - especially with tan or clear nylon stockings. Sounded like she had a nice laugh.

Marcusb thanks for sharing is this the same lady that TickleHaven posted a clip of her feet being tickled? If so please make more clips with this lady being tickled. She looks like she needs to be restraint to get the full effect of being tickled all over and for a longer period of time.

TicklesFemales

Nice clip, I really like her laugh, and her reactions to being tickled!!!

Thank for sharing
Adrian

Great clip! Thanks. It's my observation that "mature" tickless don't have to force the laughter. They let the tickling come to them, then do what comes naturally. More of that!

Cute woman, I like mature women, they are the most fun to tickle!!!
She has a really nice laugh.
Did you do her in barefeet or stockings only???
Nice clip, thank you for sharing.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing. Is there a revenge clip? Our do you not like to be tickled?

I would love to see a pure foot tickling clip with Ruby and with bondage.

Can I request something unrelated to this clip?
One of the girls you had on your site before was Renee and I was watching her untied clip. It was clear that her ribs and underarms were off-the-chart ticklish in a way that she didn't let you tickle them for more than 5 seconds. You never tickled her upperbody while she was tied. Is there any way you can get her back for another shoot? I would love to see that. I was so sad to see there was only a foot-tickling clip with her being tied to the bed. Was there a particular reason you didn't tickle her upperbody? She is such a cute girl too.
Thanks a lot.

There was footage of her tickled on her body while tied but she was really nervous about being tied up and not ticklish in that situation--her nerves got the best of her. I chose not to release that footage.

Can I request something unrelated to this clip?
One of the girls you had on your site before was Renee and I was watching her untied clip. It was clear that her ribs and underarms were off-the-chart ticklish in a way that she didn't let you tickle them for more than 5 seconds. You never tickled her upperbody while she was tied. Is there any way you can get her back for another shoot? I would love to see that. I was so sad to see there was only a foot-tickling clip with her being tied to the bed. Was there a particular reason you didn't tickle her upperbody? She is such a cute girl too.
Thanks a lot.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back