• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 10 (preview)

This is a look at the opening to the last chapter of The Goddess Spa (and Dungeon). I hope you will enjoy it when I am finished and posted.

Chapter 10: Full Circle

Starring: Oprah Winfrey
F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, & Forced Orgasm.

"NO!" screamed Solange Knowles as Tyra Banks and Lucy Lui ruthlessly worked over the young pop singer's belly amd ribs, "Please don't... hahahahaha, hehehehehe... I can't take it anymore!"

"Come on little diva, your sister may have gotten you in the door, but everybody gets 'Tickled-In'."

Chad watched, on his knees as the two women, along with several others, ruthlessly broke in the newest ,member of the Dungeon crew. Linda McMahon, Linda Hogan, Condoleezza Rice, Porscha De Rossi and Ellen Degeneres all dug in hard on the bound beauty laughing as she laughed, laughing as she screamed, and cheering each time she was forced to climax by Ellen and Porscha. This was nothing new to these wicked women, all of whom had to go through it when they first joined the dungeon, and Beyonce's little sister would be no exception.

"Oh no... not another one... I can't take... a ...ah... ah... OH MY GOD!" screamed Solange as she finally collapsed from her 3 orgasm.

"Only 3!" Exclaimed Tyra, "I remember when we brought in Beyonce, and it too 5 to knock her out" she added as they lifted the younger Knowles off the table, "I guess thats why B. is a Goddess and your only going to be a Mistress."

"Now Ladies and... well... who am I kidding there aren't any ladies here." said Kath Hilton, getting a laugh from the crowed, "At any rate it is time for our feature attraction." she continued to a rousing cheer from the many women present, "All of you wanted him, but Oprah's going to get him." she added, "From the hard street of skid row in California, I give you one of our sexiest specimens ever Chad!"

Chad was swatted with a riding crop, and pulled to his feet by his leash. The young man looked over his shoulder at Solange Knowles as she was carried out on a stretcher, she looked almost angelic as she slept offer her inishiation into the fold, but he knew in a few hours she would awaken a fallen angle when she decided to take up the cause of torturing the slaves of the dungeon. In fact Chad wouldn't be surprised if he or the Chinaman ended up being the first on her list, the women of the dungeon seemed to like them better then some of the others.

With his hands chained in front of him, and his ankles shackled togther, the slave walked out onto the stage to a standing ovation. Looking out into the crows he could see rows upon rows of women cheering and whistling, many of the women had taken advantage of him in the hallway or torture chamber of the dungeons, and yet there must have been a thousand more whom he hadn't seen until this day. Everyone of them had come simply to see his torment, his humiliation. They come to see him laugh, hear him beg, watch him squirm under the touch of one of their own. Then she would make him cum, elevate the strain in his loins, but even in this release he would find shame knowing it was to amuse his captors.

Laying on the cold marble table his hands were brought above his head, and their chains locked to a large metle ring, the same was done with his ankles. The whistles and cheers continued as his cock stood fully erect like a flag pole awaiting Goddess Winfrey to release what would be an explosive load. Nobody had even touched him yet, except for the slight touch of his binders as they restrained him, but a single tear traveled down his cheek. For the secound time since coming to this horrid place Kim Kardasian looked at him, and had pity in her eyes.

For whats seemed like hours Chad laid naked on a slab before his enemies. Then their came an even louder cheering as his tormentor to be walked on stage. Dressed in a scarlet robe, Goddess Oprah Winfrey entered walked up to him. With graceful authority she thrusted her hands out from the sleeves of her garb and pulled back the hood that hid her face. The crowed grew silent as she looked out at them and then down at Chad. Fear filled his very soul as the voluptuous black woman's full lips parted into a smile so big, and full of evil, it reminded him of the Joker from the Batman comics. Then she took a hold of his cock and slowly began to slowly stroke it, and the women in attendance erupted with cheers.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back