• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing Tkls4fun Productions

tklrob

TMF Poster
Hi all,
Been a member here for years. But now Im trying my hand at making some tickling videos. Just started a clips4sale video store. I am posting samples for the very first time. If you guys like what I do I have plans to keep creating more clips for your enjoyment. (and mine) I know the quality isn't the best on these first clips..but I am upgrading to a very HD camera soon. I hope you like these and support me in making more. Oh..and I love any suggestions you can give for other ideas for shoots. The first couple stars Sexy Southern Bell Ginger Lee. Here is the first clip. Ill post samples of the rest. My clip store is http://clips4sale.com/store/28862. Hope you like. More to come!

She's very pretty.

I can't really tell if I like her laugh or not - need a longer clip to judge how she reacts to foot tickling.

I look forward to seeing your work. I hope you have plans for some tan nylon encase sole action!

Good first clip. I like her laugh and what I can see of her feet.

I would say though, that's closer to a reverse hogtie than a hogtie.

JD

thanks for the support and feedback. This is all helpful. They will only get better from here on in.

Good start

Wow a great first clip, it looks like your off to a great start!

Adrian

Congrats on your first clip! Love southern accents myself. Since most of my models are from the south, if you're based here, then you should have a great selection.

T-Mac
Laughter is Beautiful Productions

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back