• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Game

FeatherQuill

TMF Expert
The Game [FF/F, Adult]

This is a story involving a devious tickling game. It features my OCs Allison, a beautiful blonde bombshell with brains to match her beauty, and Adam, who I use in everything. This story has no Romance though, so if you want that check out my other story, Ticklish Romance. Don't worry as I have another Romance story in the works.

Now, this part doesn't actually have any tickling in it, it just sets the mood. Don't fret though as I will be posting the next part tomorrow. It's halfway done and I wanted to get something up before the night was over. Enjoy!

EDIT: This story contains some adult situations and language.

----------------

The Game

How did I get roped into this? Allison thought to herself. She was currently strapped tightly to a bondage table, her arms stretched out to her sides and tied tightly to the cold, black leather. The most movement she could get was that of her fingers, which would amount to nothing in the end. Sure she could flip off her tormentor but that would only make things worse. Her legs were in a similar position, bound tightly together and to the same cold leather with her ankles in a set of small wooden stocks. Her socks and sneakers were still on though, so she didn't have to worry about anyone touching her feet.

Just stay calm. It's just part of the game.. You can handle it; and once it's over you'll get your wish! Allison tried to comfort herself with her thoughts. It all seemed too good to be true, and now she was starting to believe it. She started to curse herself for her gullibility but was thrust back into reality by the feeling of a hand on her leg.

"Mhmm so smooth. You must take very good care of yourself." Spoke a man in a black trenchcoat.

Allison craned her neck to look the man in the eyes, or rather, glasses. The man wore dark, round glasses over his eyes and a fudora on his head. He pushed his glasses up his nose and grinned at her. A wave of fear washed over her for some reason.

"What kind of sick game is this?!" Allison shouted at him.

The man simply laughed. "My dear Allison, you agreed to play the game didn't you? This is all part of it. The rules were you would play the game and if you won you would get your wish. However, if you lost, you would agree to work for us indefinitely, allowing us to use your 'services' whenever we needed." He walked over to her head and ran his hand through her hair. She had beautiful blonde hair in perfect curls that went down to her shoulders. In this case her hair dangled a foot or so off the table.

"Yes I agreed to play the game but I didn't think it would be something like this! What kind of a game involves me being strapped to a table?! What are you gonna do to me?!"

The man in black touched his hand to her face, causing her to turn her head away. "Rest assured my dear. No harm will come to you whatsoever. You read that in the agreement and we stick to our terms. If at any point you feel you are in danger, simply say so and we will stop. However, if you say so and you are not in danger, there will be dire consequences. We take things very seriously in this organization. Lying will NOT be tolerated."

He moved his face close to hers and stared into her eyes through his dark round glasses. Allison shivered in fear and a bead of sweat ran down her forehead. The man pulled back and smiled at her, adjusting his glasses once more.

"But as I have said, no harm will come to you. You may think you are in danger but I assure you you are not. Now, it is time to play the game."

With that the man raised his hand and snapped his fingers, and the only door to the room opened. Two women dressed as surgeons entered the room. One of them pushed a tray that was covered by a cloth. Both women stood on either side of the man and stared at Allison. Allison's breathing began to quicken and one thought raced through her head:

Okay note to self: DON'T OPEN JUNK MAIL!!!

--------------------------------
Eight Days Earlier.....
--------------------------------

It was a beautiful Summer day. The sky was blue and not a cloud could be seen. Allison was driving home from the store with her childhood friend Adam next to her. They also went through a car wash as Allison's baby blue four-door Camero was in desperate need of a wash. They were approaching Allison's street when...

SPLAT!!

A white dot appeared on the windshield with a loud splat.

"You've gotta be shitting me..." Allison facepalmed.

"Yeah... I think that's what he just did." Adam chuckled. Allison shot him a death glare. "What? He did!"

"That's not funny! We just went through the car wash!"

"You know, they say that's supposed to be good luck."

"Suuure, good luck. It's one of the two things that ALWAYS happen when you get your car washed."

Adam looked puzzled. "Two things that always happen? What would those be?"

Allison sighed. "Whenever you get your car washed one of two things will always happen. EIther it will rain right after you get it washed, or a bird will shit on it. In this case, we got the bird. I would have prefered the rain."

"I see. Well don't worry, we're about at your house and I'll wash it off when we get there. I know how you can't stand touching shit."

"I can't see how you manage it. It's just so disgusting!"

"I can't see how you can't. You live with a dog don't you? Surely you have to pick up it's shit now and then. That's how I got used to it. I've had to clean up after my dogs since we got them. It's really no big deal. Just be sure you don't squeeze it, and if it's real mushy--"

"That's enough! I don't need to hear anymore! I get the point!" Allison shushed him. Poo talk always grossed her out.

"Hehe okay. You're such a girl Ali. You can't handle anything 'gross'." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for being a girl! Hmmph!".

"Okay okay relax. I'm sorry I grossed you out. You just need to toughen up a little. I'm not saying you need to make a drastic change or anything, just try to conquer some of your fears. Or at least work on it. You're so fragile."

He stared at her for a moment, just watching her. They had the windows down and her hair flowed with the breeze. She was beautiful; just a little shorter than he was at 5'5" with blue eyes, long curly blonde hair, a handful of freckles on her perfect face, a smile that could warm a winter frost, your perfect blonde bombshell. But Allison was no dummy; she got straight A's in school and half of her classes were AP classes. She was going to be a Zoologist, which was funny since she hated poop. She ran track, was captain of the tennis team, and Prom Queen at her Senior Prom. Adam considered himself lucky to be as close as he was to her. They had been friends since kindergarten and did everything together. You'd think they'd be dating but they just didn't feel that way towards each other. Adam thought about it more than once but he knew how Allison felt so he didn't push the issue. What was even stranger was they were both still single. Every guy in school wanted Allison and she refused just about all of them. From jocks with no brains to nerds with no lives, she's seen them all. She didn't discriminate against anyone and gave them all a chance, but there just wasn't anything there.

Adam on the other hand wasn't that popular with the ladies. He wasn't bad looking in any way: he could rival Brad Pitt with his looks. He was 5'7" with short brown hair, the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen, a great smile, facial hair that vaguely resembled a beard but didn't come in enough to fully form one, and a great sense of humor. He was a little chubby but that didn't stop him from being atheletic. He was vice captain of the men's tennis team, captain of the hockey team and played on the varsity football team. You could say he was a jock but he also had brains. He too was a straight A student with several AP classes. He wasn't completely sure what he wanted as his career yet, but he strived to do well regardless. On top of all that, he was an otaku.

The blue car pulled into the driveway of a two-story brick house on a dead-end street. The two got out and Adam carried the groceries for Allison. He was chivalrous to a fault with women, it was a curse; that on top of being too nice for his own good. Allison unlocked the front door and held it open as Adam carried in the white plastic bags full of their spoils from the store. As she closed and relocked the door, Allison noticed the mail scattered across the floor.

"Damn mailslot. We really need to get a mailbox already." She grunted as she bent down and picked up the envelopes and flyer.

"What are you bitching about now?" Adam teased as he started putting the groceries away.

"The usual: the world isn't perfect enough for one such as me, I'm not filthy rich, and the damn mail keeps spilling all over the floor."

Adam laughed. "I don't know why you hate the mail so much. If it bothers you that much just put a box or something in front of the slot to catch it. Oh hey monkey!"

Allison's little Shi-tzu came to greet them. Her name was Satoko but she was often called monkey because she jumps around so much. She would climb up the furniture and jump from the couch to the love seat to the chair and back, and would always be jumping up into Allison's lap.

"Hi little one! How are you? Did you miss me?" Allison bent down and picked up her little dog. Satoko barked happily and licked Allison's face. She was the cutest little dog and really sweet too. Being a Shi-tzu she was small and had long hair, but was really beautiful. Her hair was white with brown patches and it often covered her eyes. Allison usually had her hair pulled up on top of her head with a bow in it to hold it there, but Satoko would just shake her head and send the bow flying. Allison hugged Satoko and kissed her then set her down. Satoko ran over to Adam who did the same, then ran and jumped up in Allison's father's recliner.

"Such a good dog." Adam said to Satoko.

Allison smiled as Satoko made herself comfortable, circling a couple times before finally sitting down. She was just so cute! Allison set the mail on the counter and hung up her keys, then pushed her purse aside and started sifting through the mail. She would have helped Adam but he had already put all the groceries away and threw away the bags. He was fast like that since he had been cleaning for most of his life.

"Let's see... bill, bill, junk, junk, flyer, junk, ju-- wait, what's this?" Allison held up a pink envelope. It was addressed to her with a return address she didn't recognize.

"I dunno. Who's it from?"

Allison examined the return address again. "Laughing Stock Inc. Never heard of them."

"Neither have I. Open it up, see what it is. It's to you after all." Adam's curiousity was getting the better of him.

Allison nodded. "It's probably just junk mail but you never know." She tore open the pink envelope and pulled out a typewritten letter with a survey-like paper and another, smaller envelope. Allison looked to Adam then back to the letter. She read it aloud:

"To Miss Allison Flyhight,

Have you ever heard stories of Genies that live in Magic Lamps that grant wishes? Have you ever wished you could have one for yourself and have your own wishes granted? -Well consider this envelope your Magic Lamp and our company your Genie. We offer you the chance to have one wish granted. One wish-- no matter what it may be! At absolutely no cost to you! Now, we're sure you're thinking, 'there's no way this could be true!' but believe us when we say it's true! All you have to do is fill out the questionaire that came with this letter and answer 'Yes!' to the question at the bottom, then stick it in the enclosed envelope and send it on it's way! That's it! After that you will be contacted with instructions on how your wish will be granted. Simple yes? Of course it is! The one wish you've always dreamed of coming true can now actually come true and all you have to do is tell us what it is and say yes! Once we recieve your response, and we're sure we will, we will contact you with further instructions. Don't worry, there will be absolutely no charge whatsoever and you are under no obligation! You can throw this letter and everything that came with it away right now and not give it a second thought if you wanted, but then you'd be missing out on the chance of a lifetime! So what are you waiting for? Fill out the questionaire and send it in! We're eagerly awaiting your response!

Sincerely,
Laughing Stock Inc."

Allison put the letter down and looked at Adam. He looked back at her and the two stared at each other for a few moments. They both burst out laughing a few moments later.

"Consider this company your Genie! Hahahaha!" Adam laughed. "That's the worst scam I've ever heard!"

"Yeah and 'absolutely no cost to you!'? Yeah right! There's ALWAYS a cost! Ha!" Allison laughed.

The two laughed and joked about the letter for a few minutes before finally calming down. Allison looked at the letter on the counter and then back to Adam.

"What if..."

Adam shook his head. "Come on Ali you're not actually thinking of believing this are you? It's clearly a joke!"

"I know that! But still, what if it was actually real? Could you imagine what it would be like to have any wish you want granted? Just think about it! I could have whatever I want!"

"You already have everything you want! You're the most popular girl in school, have the most beautiful body and face, rich parents who can and will buy you anything and everything you want... what more could you possibly want?"

Allison blushed at Adam's comment. He often complimented her on her looks but that was the first time he called her beautiful. He realized what he said a second later and blushed himself, turning away and scratching his head. Allison spoke up.

"There are things that money can't buy you know."

Adam turned back to her. "Like what? A cure for extreme ticklishness?"

Allison shot him another glare. "Very funny."

"What? It's not my fault you're so ticklish! Hey... maybe this is just a ploy to get you to come to some place so they can trap you and tickle you sensless!"

Allison chuckled. "If that's the case then how do I know YOU didn't send this letter?! You always used to torture me when we were kids; pinning or tying me down and tickling me until I was a wreck. I have nightmares about you tickling my feet sometimes. Ugh that killed me! I still hate you for it you know!"

"Oh give me a break we were just kids then! When's the last time I tickled you huh? 13 years ago! The most I touch you now is a friendly hug or pat on the back these days, or holding your hand at the doctor's office."

"Yeah but this could be your way to tickle me again. You could say you're overdue." She stared at him.

"You really think I'm behind this?"

Allison nodded. "Yes I do. You always pulled stuff like this when we were kids. Tricking me every way you could so you could tickle me. I don't know why I fell for it every time. I'm certainly not falling for it this time. Nice try though. Very nice tough with the letter and all." She turned to walk to her room.

Adam sighed a long sigh. "Give me more credit than that. If I was going to do something like this I wouldn't have you send anything back. I'd ask you to come somewhere. And you should also know... that I would never do anything that you hate so much. Why do you think I stopped tickling you? I realized how much you dispised it and vowed to never do it again. You think I would actually do the one thing you hate more than anything in the world to you?"

Allison stopped and turned back to Adam. He had a very serious look on his face, the look that meant he was telling the truth and was being very sincere. He rarely showed this look because he was always joking around and smiling, but every now and then he would be serious.

"Adam..." She walked over to him. "I'm sorry. I overreacted. Just hearing the word 'tickle' sends waves of memories flooding back to me and it drives me crazy. I'm sorry I suspected you. I know you wouldn't do anything I hate."

He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "It's all right, I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry I teased you about tickling. I know how much you hate it. I'm sure this letter has absolutely nothing to do with tickling. It's probably some scam that wants to take money from you some way. If you want to do it, go ahead and do it. I'll be with you every step of the way."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged back. "Thanks. I'm sure it's fine. I know you'll be there with me, you're always there for me. Even when we were kids you were always there when I needed someone. That meant a lot to me and I was always so grateful to you for it."

"Hey, what are best friends for huh? I'll always be there for you Ali. Always." He rubbed her back a little.

"Thank you." She smiled and let out a soft sigh.

The two stood there for a few minutes embracing each other before they let go. Allison walked back to the counter and picked up the questionaire that came with the letter. It was the shortest questionaire she had ever seen. Only three questions were on it with one question in big, bold letters at the bottom. Adam examined it with her and Allison made a decision.

"I'm gonna do it. What the hell right? There's no money involved and it doesn't ask for any personal information, so what do I have to lose?"

Adam nodded. "Yeah, go for it! Who knows, it might actually be real. What would you wish for if it was?"

Allison blushed. "I'd... I'd wish for... true love."

Adam's heart sank a little. He'd always had feelings for Allison but they were such good friends he didn't want to risk ruining their friendship by trying to have a relationship. Although just the thought of her with another guy killed him. He wanted her to be his but he knew it wasn't meant to be.

"That's a great wish. I'm sure you'll find it some day. Who knows, the guy of your dreams might be closer than you think."

Allison laughed. "Yeah right. Now let's see about these questions. Hmm... 'What do you wish for?', 'Are you over 18?', and 'What is your primary phone number?' Pretty easy questions." Allison wrote in 'True Love', 'Yes', and her phone number. "At the bottom it just says 'Yes or no?' and wants an answer."

"The letter did say 'say yes!'. Maybe that's what it meant?"

Allison nodded. "Yeah that's probably it." She checked the box next to 'YES!' and put the paper in the enclosed envelope. The envelope was self addressed and stamped with 'postage paid by company' where the stamp would be, so all Allison needed to do was put it in the mailbox. "I guess that's it. Now we just wait. It says to allow 3-5 days for delivery and 2-3 days for contact. So 8 days at the most, hopefully." She sealed the envelope and turned to Adam. "Here's hoping it's real."

He smiled at her. "Trust me, it's real. In 8 days you'll have true love. Congrats Ali!"

Allison laughed. "Don't congratulate me just yet, I haven't even sent the letter back."

"Then what are you waiting for? Put it in the mailbox!"

"Okay!"

Allison opened the front door and stuck the letter in the small box on the wall beside it. Outgoing mail went in the box and incoming mail came in through the slot that she hated. She closed the door and walked back to Adam.

"Well that's it. What do we do now?"

He thought for a moment. "Hmm, wanna watch something?"

"Sure. Got anything in mind?"

Adam nodded. "Yeah, actually I do. I found a new Anime that I think you'll really like. C'mon, I'll pull up the first episode."

Allison laughed. "How did I know you were gonna say that? All right. Sounds great."

The two went into Allison's room and started watching Anime. They ended up watching Anime for the rest of the day until Allison fell asleep. Her head rested gently on Adam's shoulder. Adam smiled as he watched her sleep, happy that his precious friend was sleeping so soundly. He gently picked her up and put her in bed, but not before carefully removing her sneakers. He thought about removing her white socks but he knew how much she hated it when people touched her feet. So he just slid her into bed and pulled the covers over her. He shut her computer down and carefully closed the door, then went back to his own house where he retired for the night.

The days went by faster than Allison thought they would and before she knew it, she got a phone call from a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Hello, may I please speak to Allison Flyhight?" A male voice politely asked.

"This is she."

"Hello Allison. I'm calling from Laughing Stock Inc. We got your questionaire and were wondering if you were still interested."

I don't believe it, it's them! She thought to herself. "Yes, yes I'm very interested!"

"That's great!" The voice seemed very pleased. "I'm just going to double check a couple things to make sure everything is in order. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Yes I have time." She answered. She was sitting in her living room playing with her dog, so she had all the time int he world.

"Perfect! Now, you stated you are over 18. How old are you?"

"I'm 23."

"Great! You said your wish was true love. Is that true?"

Allison blushed. "Yes, that's true."

The voice chuckled. "That's so sweet. That is a very easy wish to grant. Now the last question. This is your primary phone number correct?"

"Yes it is. This is my cell. I can always be reached on it, anytime, day or night."

"All right! That's everything. All that's left is for you to come to our office building and sign the contract and we're all set! When would be most convienient for you?"

Allison thought for a moment. I don't have any class tomorrow but Adam does. I'd like him to go with me but if it's just for paperwork I can go by myself. I'll make sure he comes for the actual wish-granting. I can't believe this is real! Oooooh I'm so excited!! "I'm free tomorrow."

"That's great! How does 1 PM sound?"

"That would be fine."

"Great! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!"

"I look forward to seeing you too!"

"Good bye!"

"Bye!"

Allison hung up her phone and stared at the piece of paper in her hand. It had the address of the office buliding she would be going to tomorrow. She couldn't believe it. Her wish was actually going to be granted! She would finally find true love!

"How about that shit Satoko!? I'm getting my wish granted! Yippee!!" Allison picked up Satoko and happily danced around with her. Satoko barked along with Allison's happy singing, confused at what was going on. After a few minutes she stopped and put Satoko down, who ran and jumped up into the recliner again. Allsion giggled and picked her phone up again. She would call Adam and tell him of what just happened. Adam didn't like the idea of her going by herself but agreed that since it was just for signing paperwork that it would be alright. He too wanted to go with her for the actual wish granting.

Allison busied herself the rest of the day by studying and doing housework, and when it was finally time to sleep she took a sleeping pill because she was too excited to sleep. The pill worked wonders and she was out before she knew it. When she woke up it was 10 AM and she had plenty of time to get ready. By the time 1 PM rolled around she was pulling into the parking lot of a small gray office building. The words "Laughing Stock Inc" were printed on the side and a couple cars were parked in an employee partking lot. There were a few small trees in front of the building and a gravel path leading up to the front door. Allison walked along the path, the gravel crunching under her sneakers as she made her way to the glass door. She pulled it open and went through, a bell sounding to notify the employees someone was entering.

Inside it looked like a doctor's office. There was a small waiting room with several chairs and a window where a clerk sat behind. Allison approached the window and smiled. A woman in a uniform not unlike one a doctor's assistant would wear greeted her with a smile in return.

"Hello. My name is Allison, I have a 1 PM appointment."

The woman nodded. "Ah yes Allison Flyhight. Right on time. We like that." She smiled and pulled out a clipboard with a packet of paper on it. She handed it to Allison through a slot in the window. "If you'll just fill these out all will be in order. It shouldn't take you too long."

Allison took the clipboard and pulled the pen from the metal at the top. "Ok. I'll get started on this then."

The clerk nodded. "Great. You can have a seat anywhere. Just bring it back when you're finished."

Allison nodded back. "Okay, will do."

She sat down next to the door she came in from and started on her paperwork. It was your basic legal mumbo jumbo. 'You agree to the terms and blah blah blah' and 'You will not press charges agains us blah blah blah'. The one thing she didn't see throughout all the paper was anything indicating it would cost anything. There was no price or even the mention of money on any of the pages. Allison was a little confused but didn't mind as she didn't want to pay anything anyway. She finished up the packet and turned to the last page where she found one last question waiting for her:

You agree to play the game and abide by all game rules.

Play the game? What game? Allison scanned the packet looking for anything about a game. As she thought there was nothing. The last page said nothing about this 'game' either, just had a line for her to sign her name. Well, if it's just a game it can't be that bad, and I am able to quit at any time. So if there's any money involved I'll just back out. And besides, Adam will be with me so nothing will happen. She signed her name and walked up to the clerk again.

"Excuse me, I finished the packet. What's this about a game?"

The clerk turned to her and smiled again. "That's great! The game is how the wish is granted. If you win the game your wish is granted. If you lose, you don't get your wish. Simple as that."

"I see. May I see the rules for this game?"

The clerk flipped to the back of Allison's packet. "You did sign the agreement saying you would play, so here is a copy of the rules."

The clerk handed Allison another piece of paper. On the paper were five typewritten sentences and a place for her to sign her name. Allison read the rules but was no less confused.

1. Game time is set to sixty (60) minutes. During the game you will not say the word 'stop'.
2. If you say the word 'stop' game time will be increased and you will lose one piece.
3. Each time you say 'stop' you will lose another piece and game time will be increased.
4. When you have lost all pieces there will be no way to stop until the game is over.
5. If you say the sentence 'The Monkey Has a Red Bottom' the game will end. However, ending the game this way will result in your wish NOT being granted and the company will be able to call upon your services whenever it is deemed necessary.

Since you are viewing this sheet you have already signed the agreement to play The Game. You must sign this paper to certify that you have read and agree to the rules. This serves as your official contract. Those who attempt to break this contract shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the company's law.

Okay... so as long as I win I get my wish. Sounds easy enough. I wonder what kind of game it is? Allison thought to herself. Finally she signed the paper and handed it back to the clerk. The clerk read it over and confirmed she signed it, then looked back to Allison.

"Okay, all is in order. Now if you'll go through that door and in the door at the end of the hall we'll begin."

Allison stared at the clerk. "Begin? I thought this was just to sign paperwork?"

The clerk nodded. "It was. But since you're here we may as well grant your wish now shall we? We wouldn't want you to have to make another trip back here when you're already here."

"B-but I wasn't ready! I wanted someone to be here with me. Just let me call him and he'll be right over." Allison pulled out her phone and started dialing.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that ma'm. No visitors are allowed. And since you signed all the paperwork you have no choice but to begin. You did agree after all."

Allison felt panic building within her. She was trapped in a strange area, all alone, and was not allowed to leave or make any calls. She felt her heart rate quicken and her breathing shorten. "W-we have to begin now? Can't I have my friend come, please?"

The clerk shook her head. "I'm sorry but there are no visitors allowed." Then she reached through the slot and took Allison's hand. "Relax. Everything will be fine, I promise. I know you're scared but you have nothing to worry about. Nothing bad will happen. Part of the agreement you signed states that nothing will happen to you and if anything does your wish is granted automatically and you will also be compensated. So don't worry."

Allison started to calm down a little. The clerk was right after all, nothing bad could happen to her. "All right."

She walked through the lone door and down the hallway as the clerk told her. She stopped in front of the door at the end and took a deep breath, then opened it and stepped through. She stepped into a small well-lit room with a table in the center. There was a large mirror on the wall and a camera in the ceiling, aimed at the table.

The packet did mention the process may be recorded. She thought as she walked to the table. The table was a small, black leather table with several holes in it. There were straps hanging off it and at the end a wooden contraption that looked to be open. There were hinges on the contraption and it looked like it could close. Allison looked at the device in confusion. Finally she spoke up.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

A door next to the mirror opened and a man in a black trenchcoat walked in. He wore dark round glasses and a black fudora. He took his hat off revealing his bald head and bowed to her.

"Greetings. You must be Allison. We're very happy to have you." He stood up and put his hat back on.

Allison nodded to him. "Yes, I'm Allison. Who are you?"

The man smiled at her. "You may call me Flik."

"Mr. Flik, what's going to happen? What's with the table? What's that thing on the end of the table?"

Flik laughed at Allison's questions. "Relax my dear, all will be explained in time. Now, would you kindly sit on the table?" He motioned to the table with his hand.

Allison stared at the table for a moment and gave him a nervous nod. She wished now more than ever that Adam was there with her. She would feel so much better if he was there. All she thought about was him being there for her as she walked to the table and propped herself up on it. It was up high enough that her feet dangled above the ground. Flik moved to the foot of the table, behind the wooden device.

"Now would you kindly put your ankles in here please?" He patted the wooden device with his hand.

Allison shuddered but obeyed. She slid her legs over and put her ankles on the device. She noticed the half circles in the wood as her socked covered ankles rested gently on them. Flik then closed the device, sealing her ankles inside. He then slid a padlock through a metal loop on the side, locking the device closed. Allison finally realized what the device was: a pair of small wooden stocks. She tried to move her feet but to no avail. The stocks gave no movement at all. She could barely move her foot from side to side. She started to panic a little more.

"What's with that?" She asked.

"You will see in time. Try to relax." Flik moved to the side of her. "Would you kindly lay back on the table please?"

Allison stared at Flik but obeyed, if anything out of fear. She was all alone and had her feet locked in place on a strange table. She was so scared yet at the same time excited. It was a feeling she loved and hated, depending on the situation. When she lay back on the table Flik took her right wrist and pulled it toward him. He then slid another part of the table out from under it and locked it in place, then placed her arm on it. It was like the table had an arm of it's own. He then proceeded to strap Allison's arm to the table's 'arm'. When he finished she could no longer move her arm. All she could do was wiggle her fingers. Flik then moved to the other end of the table and did the same with her left arm. Allison was completely bound to the table.

"W-what's going on? What are you doing? Why am I tied down?" She asked, the panic rising again.

Flik simply smiled. "Relax my dear, it's all a part of the game. You did agree to it didn't you?"

"Yes but---"

"Then you have nothing to worry about. If that is all of the questions we will begin the game. Or would you like a moment first?"

Allison was in full panic mode now. She was tied down, completely immobilized and at the mercy of this Flik person. Her heart was beating out of her chest and her breathing was rapid. "I-I'd like a moment. I'm really scared."

Flik laughed again. His laugh really creeped her out. "My dear, you have nothing to worry about. You will be completely fine I assure you. Still, I will give you a moment to calm yourself. Once your moment is over we will begin."

With that he left the room through the door he came through, leaving Allison all alone and helpless. She tried to get herself to calm down, but had no luck. She was on the verge of crying but managed to keep from shedding a tear. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths, trying to calm herself. It seemed to be working as she felt her heart rate slow. She tried thinking of happy thoughts, she tried thinking of her wish being granted, she tried thinking of her dog Satoko. They seemed to be working some but not enough. Finally she thought of Adam and actually started to calm down. She wished more than ever that he was there right now. She was scared out of her mind. Finally she calmed down, her breathing finally under her control. At that moment the door opened and Flik reappeared.

"So Allison, are you ready to play the game?"

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, had to work and it took longer to write than I thought it would. Also I had trouble thinking of the way I wanted to describe Allison's laughter. I think it came out pretty good. The story isn't over yet and part three will be coming soon. So without further adieu, here's part two!

-------------

"I don't really have a choice now do I?" She lay her head back on the table and closed her eyes. Her breathing was still somewhat fast but not nearly as fast as it was before.

"You had the choice not to play but once you signed the agreement you made your final decision. You should have thought about that before you signed. Didn't your mother ever teach you to not say you'll play if you don't want to?"

Allison shook her head violently. "Yes I agreed to play the game but I didn't think it would be something like this! What kind of a game involves me being strapped to a table?! What are you gonna do to me?!"

The man in black touched his hand to her face, causing her to turn her head away. "As I said before no harm will come to you whatsoever. You read that in the agreement and we stick to our terms. If at any point you feel you are in danger, simply say the sentence from the rules and we will stop. However, if you say so and you are not in danger, there will be dire consequences. We take things very seriously in this organization. Lying will NOT be tolerated."

He moved his face close to hers and stared into her eyes through his dark round glasses. Allison shivered in fear and a bead of sweat ran down her forehead. The man pulled back and smiled at her, adjusting his glasses once more.

"But as I have said, no harm will come to you. You may think you are in danger but I assure you you are not. Now, it is time to play the game."

With that the man raised his hand and snapped his fingers, and the only door to the room opened. Two women dressed as surgeons entered the room. One of them pushed a tray that was covered by a cloth. Both women stood on either side of the man and stared at Allison. Allison's breathing began to quicken and one thought raced through her head:

Okay note to self: DON'T OPEN JUNK MAIL!!!

She lifted her head again and looked at the women standing at either side of Flik the best she could. They were like dolls: neither of them moved a muscle. They just stood there staring at her with blank expressions on their faces. It was kind of creepy. All three of them were staring at her, none of them moving. Allison wondered what was going on in Flik's mind, behind those dark round glasses. If she could at least see his eyes she could maybe get an inkling of what he could be feeling, but since she couldn't she was completely clueless. For all she knew he fell asleep on his feet. Some of her questions were answered as Flik raised his hand and snapped his fingers again.

This time the women moved to either side of Allison. Her breathing began to quicken again despite her attempts to stay calm. The two 'surgeons' stood right next to her and stared down at her with the same blank expressions. There was nothing in their eyes: no sign of happiness, sadness, fear, depression... nothing. That scared her more than anything. To have people doing whatever to her with no feelings whatsoever meant there was no hope of compassion or remorse. They would feel nothing as they did whatever they wanted to her. That also meant the could go on for as long as they saw fit.

It felt like hours had gone by as they stared at her. Finally Flik broke the silence by adding a few more words.

"It is now time... to begin the game."

Allison was about to lose it. Just what was the "game"? She didn't know anything about it except she had to play it. She wanted answers and she wanted them now.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GAME?!" She shouted. You'd think the sudden outburst would surprise them, but none of the three surrounding Allison flinched. To them it was as if she quietly asked what she just shouted.

"What the fuck is the game you ask?" Flik grinned as he walked over to her face. He pressed his face close to hers again and flashed a big grin. "The game... is a tickling session."

"Ti-ti-ti-tickling session?!?!?!" Those were absolutely the worst words that could possibly be said at this point. Even if Flik had said they were going to abuse her sexually for the next several hours she wouldn't be as scared as she was now. Tickling was worst thing ever to Allison. Her skin crawled and tingled with the mere mention of the word, as if she was preparing for an imminent attack. In this case she was, but it didn't seem like it would start just yet. At least she knew why she was strapped down now. That was also a bad thing, a very bad thing. She was completely helpless and could do nothing to stop any attacks.

Flik pushed his glasses up his nose again. "Yes, a tickling session. As stated in the rules the game will last for 60 minutes. During this time you are not permitted to say the word 'stop'. If you do say the word, then your time will be extended by ten minutes and you will lose one piece... of clothing. You should know the rest of the rules."

If Allison wasn't strapped down she would be on the floor in shock. The cryptic rules she read earlier finally started to make sense to her. Each rule flashed back to her like a headline from the newspaper. With each flash her eyes grew wider and wider until she thought she would get a cramp from the strain. Flik grinned at her surprise. Obviously she remembered and thus it was time to start.

"Good, you remember." Flik turned and walked to the mirror at the other end of the room. He stopped a few feet short of it and nodded to it. Why he did this was a mystery, but he turned to face Allison after he nodded. "It's time. Start with her sides on three. Don't stop until I say or she says the word."

Oh Christ! He would have to pick one of my worst spots! He couldn't pick my knees or legs or something, no, he had to pick my third worst spot! If they go any higher... I'll die. My armpits are just too ticklish! Allison thought to herself. She watched as Flik held up three fingers and began counting down. The two women actually reacted to his countdown, holding their hands above Allison's sensitive sides. She squirmed and struggled as much as she could to try to get away, but it was no use; she wasn't going anywhere.

Two fingers now, the woman on the right takes a small clock from under her 'surgical attire' and sets it next to Allison's head. The clock was a timer that displayed one full hour. It was the timer for the game, positioned right next to her head so she would have to watch the time slowly tick away as the game progressed.

One finger left now. The women placed their fingers gently on Allison's sides, preparing to strike. Just the feeling of their fingers made Allison giggle. She silently wished for this to end, praying it was a dream and she would wake up any moment now. Much to her displeasure she didn't wake up and they showed no sign of stopping. Allison squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath, hoping to have some resistance.

The final finger was lowered. The women started running their fingers over Allison's sides like they were using a typewriter. The sensation was intolerable; it was so much worse than she remembered. Allison used all her willpower to clench her jaw shut and hold her breath, but was about to lose it. Her eyes started to water and her face was reddening by the second. She tried with all her might to hold it in but the fingers were too much. She had hoped she gained some resistance to it from Adam's tickles long ago but it seems she was just as ticklish as ever, if not more ticklish!

Flik watched with glee as Allison struggled to contain her laughter. He knew she was about to crack. This was his favorite part, watching his victims try to hold it in and fail miserably within a few moments of starting. He watched his dolls work over Allison's sides, their fingers moving at rapid speeds. They alternated from typing patterns to flenching to poking and prodding. Finally the one on her left grabbed Allison's side with two fingers and her thumb and pinched down. That did it, as Allison completely lost it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNONONONONONONOAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! PLEASENOMORENONOMORENOMOREAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHA!!!"

She struggled to pull the air she was holding in back into her lungs but she was laughing too hard. All she could manage was quick breaths with hardly any air to them. The rest was hysterical laughter. Their fingers were worse than anything Adam had ever done to her. Allison didn't know what it was about them but for some reason they tickled like crazy. She let out such loud, beautiful laughter that any tickler would die for the chance to have at her. That's why Adam tickled her as a kid, well, besides the fact that he liked to tickle her, her laughter was such beautiful music. It was just loud enough to be loud but not noisy, cute like a little girl's but with a hint of maturity to it. It was like you were tickling a cheerleader and a giggly, preppy high school girl at the same time. In short, she had the perfect laugh.

That laugh was coming out in mass hysterics as her sides were tormented by the relentless finger strike. Allison coughed and snorted and hiccuped all the while trying to breathe. Giggles and screams were mixed in with the laughing and tears ran down her red face. She looked at the clock by her head and prayed as much time had gone by as she thought, but alas, only five minutes had gone by.

Oh shit! I'm losing it already and he's not even at my worst spot yet! I'm so dead! Please someone save me!! Allison screamed in her head. It was a miracle she was able to think at all let alone hear herself think. No! I have to be strong! I can get through this! I know I can! UUGGGHHHH IT TICKLES SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!

"P-PLEASEHAHAHAHAHA NO NO MOREAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She managed to choke out. Flik just smiled as he watched her suffer.

"If you want it to stop you only need to say so."

"ANDHAHAHAHA LOSE AHAHAHAHAH PIECE OF CLOTHAHAHAINGHAHAHAHA?! NO WAYHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Suit yourself." Flik looked to his dolls. "Pick it up a little. Let's see how much she can take."

The dolls gave Flik a quick glance then returned their gaze to Allison. As much as she wanted to believe it wasn't possible the dolls fingers started moving even faster and attacking her sides like never before. Their fingers moved so fast it was as if eight hands were attacking her instead of four. She could barely contain herself as she laughed much louder than before and squeezed her eyes shut.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! She pleaded silently while laughing like a maniac. Allison tried to squirm away again but the straps still held her tightly to the table and gave no room to move. The most she could do was thrash her head back and forth. So her head bounced around like it was a bobblehead as she could do nothing but laugh and endure the torture. Finally after a good twenty minutes later she couldn't take anymore.

"OKAY STAAAAAPHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!"

Flik smiled wide and snapped his fingers. Almost instantly the dolls stopped tickling and backed away from Allison. Allison breathed heavily as she tried to regain some of her lost air. Her face was redder than the reddest tomato and covered in sweat. Her golden lockes were in a mess all over her face and the table around her head. She savored the moment to catch her breath and have a break from the torture, even though it meant disaster. Finally she had enough air in her lungs to speak as she forced her head up to look at Flik, who was now standing to the right of her.

"Wh... what... happens... now?" She panted.

Flik pushed his glasses up his nose again. "Now my dear, since you said the word you will lose an article of clothing, and ten minutes will be added to the clock." He turned and nodded to one of the dolls and she pressed a few buttons on the back of the clock. The minute count increased by ten, reading 45 minutes remaining. Allison fell back to the table in anguish. Flik continued to grin at her. He looked her over from head to toe, and after a few minutes walked back to the mirror. He nodded to it again then turned back to Allison.

"Let's start with the shirt shall we?"

Allison's stomach sank. "Nooo! Not my shirt!! Start with something else please!!"

"I'm sorry my dear but you have no influence whatsoever over what pieces you lose. Instead of wasting your energy pleading I'd be preparing for the next round if I were you."

Allison swallowed hard. She didn't even want to think of the next round. As far as she was concerned, one was enough. One was MORE than enough. Unfortunately for her the dolls returned to her sides and grabbed her pink shirt. One of them held it above her skin while the other started cutting it down the middle with a pair of scissors. Allison screamed.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE RUINING MY SHIRT!!"

"My dear I just told you, for saying the word you lose your shirt."

"You could just take it off you know!"

Flik grinned. "You misunderstand me. You lose your shirt. That shirt is now gone forever, you will never wear it or any other shirt here ever again."

Allison's eyes widened again. "No... no please! At least let me put it back on when this is over!"

"I'm sorry my dear. That is out of the question. Are you ready for round two?"

"NO!!" Allison cried. "I don't want to play anymore! Please let me out!!"

Flik laughed his creepy laugh. "We'll let you out once the game is over. It's poor sportsmanship to leave in the middle of the game."

The dolls finished cutting Allison's shirt up to the collar and pulled it out from under her, exposing her perfectly toned tummy and beautiful D shaped breasts. They weren't the biggest breasts but she was proud of them. They were covered by a soft, white bra that had flower embroideries on it. Allison watched the pink cloth that was once her shirt fall to the ground and blushed furiously at her exposure and even worse since she couldn't cover herself in any way. She was on the verge of tears but held it in. Flik raised his hand and prepared to snap again.

"This time focus on her ribs and tummy." He snapped his fingers. The dolls obediently moved upon Allsion again, this time using their relentless fingers on her soft tummy and skinny ribs.

"AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She howled. It was even more unbearable than the first round. Once set of hands worked over her tummy, poking and proding and dancing all over it and her little innie bellybutton, while the other set worked over her ribs one at a time, driving her insane. Screams mixed into her laughter as she was continually losing her mind. Everywhere the fingers touched sent the most ticklish sensations through her body and she was quickly losing any and all willpower she had stored up during her short break. She wondered if she would survive this round as she could hardly breathe since all the air had been expelled from her lungs. She tried to pull some back in but every time she got close she lost it again. It was so bad she couldn't think, all she could do was try to breathe and endure the torture.

Just when the world started to go white the dolls stopped their assault. Allison's chest heaved up and down faster than it ever did when she ran track or played tennis. She could run for hours and never get this out of breath. The dolls looked at each other and nodded then moved into different positions. The one that was working over her tummy pushed herself up on the table and was sitting on Allison's perfect thighs, looking down at her ticklish tummy. The other doll was standing right next to her chest and leaned over her. They gave her another minute to catch her breath because if she fainted they would have to wait for her to wake up to begin again. Allison thought of asking what they were doing but she decided to save her energy for catching her breath. When her minute was up the dolls nodded to each other and went to work.

The doll that was on Allison's thighs leaned over and pressed her lips to Allison's tummy. She blew through her mouth and made a loud farting noise. Allison went through the roof. But that wasn't the end as the other doll was straddling her ribs with all ten of her fingers. Allison couldn't even scream, she was laughing too hard. She laughed so hard no noise came out of her mouth, just loud weezes and coughs. She was laughing nonetheless as her face was still read and she thrashed about, trying to find away to get away from her tormentors. The dolls continued their assault, moving to new spots on her tummy and alternating between her ribs. Allison endured this hell for 15 minutes before finally fainting. At that point the dolls stopped tickling looked to Flik for instructions.

"Give her a few minutes. We'll take this as her saying the word." Flik adjusted his glasses again.

The dolls nodded and stepped back from Allison. The blonde bombshell looked like she had gone through a washing machine and thrown out in the sun to dry, then pecked at by a bunch of birds. Her hair was a complete mess, sprawled all over her face and the table. Her face was so red one would think it was severely sunburned. Tears covered her face to the point that it looked like someone splashed water on her face. Her mouth was hanging open and her chest moving rapidly up and down as she subconsciously regained her breath. She came to five minutes later with a big gasp for air.

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Oh GOD! I thought I died!" She tried to calm down and catch as much air in her lungs as she could. Fear had a firm grip on her as she started shivering at the thought of being tickled again. She tried with all her strength to pull her arms free from their straps but they wouldn't budge. She finally stopped struggling and closed her eyes, concentrating on breathing.

"Welcome back." Flik greeted her. "You did quite well to not say the word for a whole thirty minutes. Unfortunately fainting counts as saying the word so I'm afraid you lose another piece. Now... which piece should we take next?" He stroked his chin in thought, purposely taking his time so Allison would be forced to anticipate what he was going to take from her next.

Please not my bra... please not my bra... please not my bra!!! She pled silently. It was bad enough her shirt was gone but if she lost her bra and was completely topless she'd die of embarassment. Not that she had anything to be embarassed about, it was the exposure that terrified her. Being completely topless and unable to cover herself in a room with a creepy ass man and two doll like women and who knows how many people behind the mirror, let alone the camera taping the whole thing would be waaaaay to much.

"Let's go with the shorts now." Flik interrupted her paranoid thoughts with his command. Like before the dolls nodded and went at her shorts with the same scissors they used on her shirt. She was wearing a pair of short jean shorts that were a little torn, but now they were completely cut as the dolls cut from the center of each pantleg to the waist and pulled her shorts off of her. Allison was blushing even more now as she was reduced to just her bra, panties, and socks and sneakers. She was so thankful they didn't start with her feet first. If they did, she would never leave the building again. A loud CLACK sound was heard as her shorts hit the ground. She had her cell in her pocket and they didn't take it out. One of the dolls bent over and picked up shorts, pulled the phone from the pocket and handed it to Flik. He examined it and grinned at Allison.

"Don't worry, your phone is fine. You will get it back once the game is over." He set it down on a small table next to him. "Now, where shall we strike next?" He grinned again, tormenting Allison by making her wait for him again. When he spoke again Allison's face went from beat red to ghost white pale.

"Let's move to her delicious, hairless armpits now. Use the special brushes on them." The dolls moved towards Flik and stopped at the tray one of them pushed in when they entered the room. Flik pulled the cloth off the tray to reveal an assortment of tickle devices: brushes of every size and shape, from electric toothbrushes to dog brushes, pipe cleaners, tape, back scratchers, string, and many other objects she didn't recognize. The dolls each took a small, odd-shaped paintbrush and made their way back to her. The brushes were forked like a snake's tongue and bent in an 'L' shape. She had never seen a paintbrush like them before. She started struggling again as they drew near their target, knowing that she would be in for her toughest challenge yet. She would be lucky if she got through it without saying the word more than three times.

"NOO! No please! Please I beg you! Not my armpits! I'll die! I mean it, I'll really die! Please please PLEASE!!" Allison begged as she tried to fight the straps. She was still losing of course, with no chance of winning the battle against them. The dolls took their places at Allison's sides again and positioned their brushes right next to her armpits. Allison was breathing heavily again and softly whimpering, wishing they would heed her pleas. One nod from Flik and the dolls went to work with their brushes, exploring every crevice of her armpits. The forked bristles worked exceptionally well at getting every little spot. Allison screamed louder than before.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOPNOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEE!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Allison tried with all her might to wiggle away from the brushes but the dolls just held her in place with their free hands; now she couldn't even wiggle. Her head thrashed in every direction, looking like a cheerleader's pom-pom as her hair flew around wildly. Her mouth began to cramp from being open so wide and for so long. Tears streamed down her face and soaked the black leather she was strapped to. Allison was in pure hell; Flik just watched the masterful scene unfold before him.

15 grueling minutes went by and Flik snapped his fingers again. The dolls stopped their brushes and stepped back from Allison. Allison panted and weezed. Her chest heaved so rapidly it looked (and felt to her) like her heart would beat out of her chest. Speaking never crossed her mind, all she wanted to do was breathe normally again. She took deep breath after deep breath forcing the air back into her lungs for she knew this rest period would not last long. Just when she started to catch her breath Flik spoke again and sent her into a new stage of panic.

"Use your tongues now. She should taste delicious."

Allison's eyes widened again and she watched the dolls lean over and put their faces in her armpits. She pulled as hard as she could against her restraints, her wrists and arms already chaffing from her attempts to escape. All she did was further rub her silky smooth skin raw. The next thing she felt was the cold, wet tongues of the dolls as they launched their next attack. Allison completely lost it, screaming at the top of her lungs for almost two minutes. To make matters worse the dolls had some sort of tongue piercing that rubbed up against her extremely sensative skin as they licked her. It added a metallic feel to the slimy wet feeling the tongues produced. Their piercings scratched her skin while their tongues slid around into every spot of her defensless armpit.

It's over, I'm gonna die. There's no way I'll survie this. I'm dead.

She endured the licking for another two minutes before she was able to choke out the word.

"STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Almost instantly the dolls stepped back from Allison again and looked to Flik once more. Flik had the same evil grin on his face and he approached Allison for the third time of the game. Allison was too worn out to make a face or yell at him. She just watched him grin at her and wondered what he would take next. Losing any more clothes would be too much for her to handle. If he took her panties or bra she would be so embarassed she would probably pass out. While that would free her from her current predicament she would had no idea what they would do to her while she was out. If he took her shoes that would open her absolute worst spot to their relentless tickling, which would result in her staying in this building for the rest of her life. Unfortunately for her, she had to lose one piece, and Flik was about to tell her which one it would be.

"This time... it is time to say goodbye to the panties." Flik adjusted his glasses again and walked back to the mirror.

All the color left Allison's face again. Not my panties! I wanted the first person that saw my pussy [outside of of my mom and my gynecologist] to be my lover. Please don't ruin this for me!! Tears started to form in Allison's eyes as she watched the dolls move to her waist. If she wasn't so out of breath she would scream in protest, but instead she just breathed heavily and watched in horror as they picked up the scissors for the third time. The doll on the left pulled the elastic strap on her panties off her tiny waist and the doll on the right moved to cut it. She reached over with the scissors and opened them, sliding the metal blades over the white elastic strap. Allison watched the metal blades close in on her panty strap. It seemed like time had slowed down to preserve the moment; as if Flik wanted her to suffer even more. Just as the blades were about to make contact with the elastic, a beautiful melody started to play. Allison's cell phone was ringing.

The dolls stopped and looked to Flik, who looked at them and then to Allison's phone. He stared at it for a few moments, listening to the ringtone. It was a sweet, uplifting melody. Allison knew who was calling without needing to look at the caller ID: it was Adam. She had chosen that ringtone from him because it was from his favorite game, Suikoden II. It was his favorite song from the game, Beautiful Morning. Just hearing it made her eyes tear up again. She wanted so bad to answer it and tell him where she was and beg for him to come rescue her. He was always there for her when they were kids, and she desperately needed him now. Flik let the ringtone play three full times before turning to Allison. He had the same grin on his face.

"Don't worry, you're allowed to answer your phone. We don't want your friends and family to worry about you. However, if you tell them anything about where you are or the game, you will automatically lose and be forced to stay here forever. So choose your words wisely."

Flik picked up her phone and answered it, then walked to Allison and put it next to her ear. She heard Adam calling her name as he moved the phone.

"-li? Ali, are you there?"

That did it. Hearing his voice caused her tears to flow full force. Not from laughing this time, but out of sadness and despair. Her savior was right there and she could tell him nothing. That killed her.

"Y-yes, I'm here." She sniffled as she tried to regain her composure. She didn't want him to hear her crying. Her bottom lip quivered and it took all her might to keep from balling.

"There you are! What took you so long to pick up? Studying?"

"I had to fine my p-phone. Sorry about that."

"Oh I see. Are you alright? Your voice sounds a little shaky." Adam was as perceptive as ever. He could always tell when there was something wrong with her or when she was hiding something. That and Allison was never good at keeping secrets.

"Everything is fine. I'm just tired and have been yawning alot for some reason. Guess I need a better night's sleep."

"Oh ok. Make sure you get some sleep tonight. Anyway, I'm finished with class and on my way home. How did the paperwork go?"

Flik stared at Allison as she prepared to answer. She knew there was no way to tell Adam about the game.

"It went f-fine. Only took a few minutes."

"Cool. Hopefully they'll contact you soon. Are you at home right now?"

"No, I'm out running errands for mom. I'll be back later."

"Ok. I'll see you when you get back then. I'm so happy for you for getting this chance. I really hope it goes well."

Oh it's going well all right. TOO well. "Me too."

"All right I'll let you get back to your errands. Talk to you later my dear. Drive safely."

NO! Don't hang up! Please you're my only hope! Think Allison! Think! How can you let him know something is wrong?! Then it came to her. Wait! Maybe... Oh God please let him remember!

"Wait Adam!" Allison said quickly, trying to keep Adam from hanging up. She watched Flik raise an eyebrow out of curiousity and he waited to hear what she had to say.

"What's up Ali?"

"I... I left my grocery list in my living room. Could you stop by my house and pick it up and run to the store for me? There's only a couple things."

Adam thought for a few moments. Grocery list? We just went shopping yesterday. "Uh sure, ok. Anything else?"

"No, that's it. And Adam?"

"Yes Ali?"

"... I love you."

Bang. A thunderbolt went off in Adam's head. A memory came rushing back to him, a memory that he had never forgotten but put in the back of his mind as he never expected to use it. "I love you too Ali. See you later." He hung up.

Last edited:
Wow it's been so long since my last post. Sorry for the wait everyone, work took off and I got a little busy. Part 3 is done and Part 4 should be the ending, which should follow in a day or so. Enjoy!!

---------

Flik smiled as he closed Allison's phone. "Very good my dear. I must admit I was a little worried when you told him to wait. To think he would be kind enough to do your shopping for you. He must be very reliable."

Allison was still crying, scared out of her mind. She had no idea what was going to happen next, save for her panties being destroyed. She prayed Adam remembered their code. Years ago when they were freshmen in high school, they had just finished watching an Anime where a girl was kidnapped. She was rescued by her friend because they had a secret code to let each other knew they were in trouble. It was a simple statement, "I want pizza for dinner." That statement meant they were in trouble and needed help. Because of that her friend was able to find her and save her. After watching that, Adam turned to her and suggested they do the same thing.

"Let's make our own code!"

"Our own code?"

"Yeah! That way if we're ever in trouble we can let each other know. I promise if you ever get in trouble I'll come rescue you. Will you do the same for me?"

"Yeah, of course!" Allison smiled.

"Good. Now, what shall our code be?" Adam thought for a few minutes, then Allison spoke up.

"How about, 'I want some ice cream for desert'?"

Adam shook his head. "Nah, if anyone ever saw this Anime they'd know that's what it meant. It has to be something original." The two of them thought in silence before Adam spoke up again.

"How about..." He started to blush. "How about... 'I love you'. I'm not saying I love you, I'm saying how about that as our code?" He turned away and continued to blush. Allison blushed as well.

"I love you?! What kind of a code is that?!"

"Think about it. No one would suspect that, it's such a common phrase."

Allison thought for a few moments. "Well... what happens if... if we eventually... do love each other?" She blushed more and turned away. Adam looked at her in surprise.

"If... if we do love each other... then we'll just change it to something else."

They both stared at each other in silence for a few minutes.

"Okay. We'll use that then. Hopefully we won't have to use it, but in case we do, I'm glad we have it."

Adam nodded. "Yeah. Me too."

Allison prayed Adam remembered. If he did, he would know something is wrong. She knew he was smart and would figure it out. She also told him to go pick up her 'grocery list'. That was to point him at the paper she wrote the address on. She had left it at home because she memorized it; she had a great memory. Hopefully Adam did too, for her fate rested in his hands. All she could do now was continue to endure the dolls' torture; endure, and pray.

"Well, shall we pick up where we left off before we were interrupted? I believe we were relieving you of your panties." Flik grinned at Allison, snapping her back to reality.

Allison actually managed to relax during the call with Adam but once Flik said the word 'panties' the panic started to rise again.

"P-please no! Not my panties! Take something else! Take my shoes! Just not my panties!" She pleaded. Flik just grinned wider as the dolls resumed their positions at her waist, one doll pulling the elastic strap of her panties up and the other sliding the scissors under it. The cold bottom blade brushed against her skin and sent a shiver down her spine. It seemed like forever before she heard the 'snap' of the scissors slicing through the elastic strap. She started to cry again, wishing it was all a dream and she would wake up any moment. Unfortunately for her, it was real.

The dolls cut from the strap down to her thigh, completely slicing one side of her panties. They repeated the procedure for the other side and slid the remains out from under their captive. Allison felt the cold air of the room against her soft, hairless vaginal area almost instantly. It took all of her effort to keep from bawling like a baby. Tears running down her face she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in attempt to calm herself. It worked to a degree as she managed to stop crying, but she wasn't exactly calm. The dolls had resumed their positions at her sides in the time she closed her eyes to the time she opened them again, which was only a few seconds. She prepared for another relentless attack on her exteremely ticklish armpits, but the dolls just stood there. They were looking to Flik, waiting for his instructions. Allison raised her head to see Flik standing not at the back of the room as he had been, but at her left side by her waist. His eyes seemed to be glued to her now-exposed vaginal area. Allison blushed beat red.

Why am I NOT surprised?! Fucking pervert!! She thought to herself. She tried with all her might to cross her legs or at the very least bring them closer together to somewhat hide herself, but it was all in vain. Her legs were tightly bound to the table and her ankles were stuck in the wooden stocks. The only movement she could manage was the slight wiggle of her feet. She continued to blush as Flik stared at her, wishing he would turn away already. Finally Flik turned to her.

"I know what you're thinking, but I was not looking at you for the reasons you suspect." He said while pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Yeah RIGHT!" Allison looked away.

"I'm glad to see your attitude still remains. I'd like to see if you can still talk back to me after this next segment." Flik nodded to the dolls and they lowered their heads again, placing their faces in Allison's armpits. Allison whipped her head back and forth and her breathing began to quicken again. She knew it was coming, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"This time however..." Flik began, forcing Allison to turn her gaze from the dolls to him. "This time, I too shall be participating." He pulled a large, white feather from his coat and twirled it in his fingers. "This is my old friend. We've tickled many a girl together. She always seems to bring out the best laughter."

Allison swallowed hard. "Oh come on! As if these two aren't enough already!"

"You can never have enough ticklers." Flik grinned, leaning over her waist. "I shall focus on this area while the dolls continue in their last area." He looked at the clock by her head. It now read 38 minutes and 30 seconds. "We begin when the clock reads 37 minutes." The dolls nodded to him and turned back to Allison. She looked from the dolls to Flik to the clock and back to the dolls again, her head moving like it was on a swivel. Finally she stared at the clock, watching the seconds, which seemed like hours, tick away. Talk about torture, she was forced to watch and wait until the attack started again, knowing full well there was absolutely nothing she could do about it nor was their any way to escape. Her sides and tummy burned, her chest heaved, her throat was sore from laughing so hard, and her face was so hot. Allison wondered if she could take any more. She was afraid she might die.

15 seconds left, it seemed like the clock was taking it's time. Part of her wanted it to start already so it would end faster, while another part wanted to scream and plead and beg to be released. She clenched her fists and swallowed hard again, watching the clock tick away to the end of the countdown.

5 seconds. It was just about time. The fear was at it's peak.
4 seconds. Her heart was racing even faster now. She was so nervous.
3 seconds. She wished something would happen to make this stop.
2 seconds. Flik positioned his feather between her legs, right next to her pussy.
1 second left. Allison saw Flik's target and an all new panic started.

"Now." Flik started brushing the feather against Allison's pussy. At the same time the dolls started licking her armpits again.

Allison almost instantly decended into hysteria. Her head thrashed about again and she laughed harder than she ever thought she could. Now she not only had to endure the cold, wet, slimy feeling the tongues gave her, but the new feelings Flik's feather was sending through her body. It was a combination of extreme tickling and pleasure as she moaned occasionally between laughs. Her jaw started to cramp from being open for so long and her throat was screaming at her. She wondered how she kept laughing despite being in such pain.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! I C-CAAHAHAHAAN'T TAKEAHAHAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA IT ANYAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAA MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAARE!!!"

She barely choked out. Flik was already grinning as he worked his feather over her soft pussy. He watched the liquid seep out of the soft lips of her pussy and onto the black leather. A small puddle began to form as the bristles of the feather danced on and inside of those soft lips. He alternated between fast and slow strokes and made sure he touched all spots on his little targe. The liquid gushed out, spurting and dripping everywhere. Flik continued to grin as he drove Allison even crazier.

If she could open her eyes she would look at the clock but they were squeezed shut. Allison was in such agony she couldn't even open her eyes! The tongues tickled so bad she could hardly breathe and the feather just drove her wild. She had used a vibrator once or twice but this was 10 times worse, and to combine it with extreme tickling was something she had never imagined! She tried with all her might to endure the torture as long as she could, but she was at her limit. The room started to get brighter until all she could see was white. Her head raised as if she was going to look at Flik and fell back to the black leather; Allison fainted again.

The dolls stopped licking and stepped back again, looking to Flik once more. Flik looked to them and back to Allison, his feather still in her pussy. He slid it out ever so slowly and licked the liquid off it's bristles. Allison's chest heaved so fast it looked as if her heart would break from it and fly across the room. All she had left was her bra and shoes, and she was about to lose one of them. Flik watched her breathe and twirled his feather with his fingers.

"Let's let her rest for a few minutes. We still have plenty of time to break her." He looked over at the clock, it read 22 minutes even. Another ten minutes would be added to that time of course, with three pieces left for her to lose. Her shoes and socks were two different pieces and she could only lose one at a time. Flik liked to torment his victims as much as possible. To this day not one of them has beaten him. He was not about to lose to Allison.

Ten minutes later Allison came around, having caught her breath while she was out. She tried to get up but was unable to of course, and was immediately reminded of her current predicament. She finally looked at the clock and saw how much time remained.

"Welcome back." Flik greeted her. Allison closed her eyes again and prayed she wouldn't lose her bra this time.

"Isn't the game over yet? Please I can't take any more. Please... I beg you. No more tickling." Allison started to cry again.

"I'm sorry my dear but the game is far from over. Your recent outing cost you another piece, and it is time to collect."

Allison blinked a few times to clear the tears from her eyes and looked at Flik as best she could. "Do you have to? I'm practically naked already!"

Flik lowered his head and adjusted his hat. "As I'm sure you remember the rules of the Game say you lose pieces until you have no more. In other words, until you are completely naked. Not practically. Now... I believe it is time to lose the shoes." He nodded to the dolls again. This time they walked to her feet and untied her shoelaces. First her right shoe was slowly pulled off, revealing a small, white socked foot. Then her left shoe was pulled off in the same manner, revealing her other foot. Allison tried to wiggle her toes but her legs were angled so she would have little to no movement at all. She barely managed to move her feet, panic striking her like never before. If they started tickling her feet, it was all over. She'd laugh so hard she would wet herself, and her voice would be gone within minutes. She silently prayed they would stick to her armpits, being more scared now than she's ever been in her life. True it was only tickling, but the fear of the dolls attacking her feet, her absolute WORST spot, and being forced to stay here forever, truly terrified her.

Flik walked to her feet and pressed his nose against the sole of her left foot. He took a deep breath, savoring the scent of her little feet. Her feet smelled slightly of sweat and new shoe smell, as well as a hint of strawberry from her body wash. Allison had size 5 feet and wore a different pair of socks every day. She was very protective of her feet, never going outside without shoes and never walking around barefoot, even in her house. She was secretly afraid of someone tickling her feet, so she always wore something over them. This resulted in her soles being softer than a baby's skin and more ticklish than any other place on her body. Scenes of Adam tickling her feet when they were kids flooded into her mind, and she remembered how she went wild with the slightest touch. She remembered a perticular time when he used a paintbrush and stroked her soles. She actually wet herself she laughed so much. It only took a few minutes until her jean shorts were soaked. She was so mad at him she didn't speak to him for a week. Now that her feet were exposed, she feared it would now happen again.

The touch of Flik's nose sent ticklish sensations through her body, and she gritted her teeth to keep from giggling. If just the tip of his nose tickled, she didn't want to know how bad fingers or worse, that feather, would be. It had been 13 years since her feet were tickled and she had hoped she grew out of it, but knew she was still as ticklish as ever.

"Such a nice smell. You have the best smelling feet out of all the girls I've had the pleasure of tickling. Now I want to stroke them even more." He grinned at her.

Allison felt the sweat glide down her face when she heard those words. She knew nothing she said would save her from the imminent torture, and saying anything regarding her feet would just make her tormentors want to tickle them more! She swallowed hard and watched as Flik sniffed her right foot in the same fashion. The same sensations swept through her body and she gritted her teeth even harder to keep from making a sound. Flik could tell how ticklish her feet were despite her efforts to hide it; the look in her eyes more than gave her away and the tightness in her face showed she was gritting her teeth. He'd tickled countless girls and their feet were always their worst spot. The reason behind this still eluded him, but it didn't matter. He walked to the side of her head and smiled at her with his eerie smile.

"Nervous are we? My dear there's nothing to be nervous about, it's just tickling. Playful, harmless tickling." He turned and walked down the table a little, stopping at her waist. Allison's breathing began to quicken again. Flik turned to the dolls but didn't say anything. He just nodded, then looked at her waist again.

"W-what are you doing?" She stammered out.

"Just preparing for the next segment." He responded. "The dolls are going to use their tongues in your delicious armpits again and use their fingers on your sides at the same time. The result should be..." He licked his lips. "Most promising."

Allison's eyes widened again. "WHAT?!" She instinctively tried to wiggle and squirm away but was held in place by her bindings. "P-please, don't do this! I've had enough, really! I don't even care about the wish anymore! Just let me leave!" She started to panic.

Flik let out a creepy laugh. "I do love it when they beg. Maybe I will have them do it, and maybe I won't. That is for me to know, and you to find out." He grinned and walked back to her head.

For me to find out? What's he mean by that? She thought to herself. She watched Flik walk right up to her face and stop, then he pulled something out of his coat and turned around. Whatever it was he was showing it to the dolls first. They both nodded to him and he turned back to her.

"For the remainder of the Game you will not see anything." With that he showed Allison what he had just showed the dolls: a blindfold. Before she could scream in protest Flik placed the blindfold over her eyes and tied it tight behind her head.

Now she was really panicking: she was strapped to a table wearing nothing but a bra and socks, about to be tickled out of her mind, again, and now couldn't see what was going on. She had no idea where they would strike next and with what. Tears flowed from under the blindfold and she whimpered slightly, trying to keep herself from really crying.

"Please you don't need to blindfold me! This is too much!"

"My dear you squeeze your eyes shut when you laugh so what's the difference whether you wear a blindfold or not? What you should be focusing on is not your lack of sight, but rather where the next attack will come from. I wonder where indeed..." And with that, nothing else was said. The room was completely silent, neither Flik nor the dolls moved. If Allison didn't know any better she would swear they left the room.

She whipped her head around trying to move the blindfold enough so she could see, but it was no use. The blindfold was on too tight and wouldn't move at all. She tried to see through the cloth but it was too think, all she saw was darkness. She had no idea how much time had passed since Flik stopped talking, and had no idea when they would start tickling her again.

"Hello?! HELLO?! Someone?! Anyone?! SAY SOMETHING!!!!"

Meanwhile, Adam pulled into Allison's driveway and rushed to her front door. Allison's words still echoed in his head.

"And Adam?"

"Yes Ali?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

His mind was racing, he knew full well what she meant when she said that.

She said it! She used the code! I knew this thing was a bad idea! I shouldn't have let her go alone! Damnit! He cursed himself in his head while thinking about what to do. Allison's parents were still at work but he knew where her spare key was hidden. There's a potted plant next to her front door that's somewhat buried in the dirt. Underneath this plant is where the key resides. Adam picked up the pot and took the key from underneath, then opened the front door and dashed inside.

"Okay she said she left her 'grocery list' in the living room. We just went shopping yesterday so what could she mean?" He scoured the living room with his eyes, looking for some sort of clue. At that moment Satoko came running up to him barking happily. She stood up on her hind legs and pawed at his leg, indicating she wanted to be picked up. Normally he would have happily picked her up and played with her, but right now was different.

"Not right now Monkey, Ali is in trouble. I need to find what she wanted me to find here. I don't suppose you have any ideas?" He petted Satoko on the head and continued to look around.

Satoko barked again and ran around in circles. After completing three or four laps and stoppe and ran to the couch, jumped up and then jumped to the coffee table where she proceeded to paw at a box of puppy treats that was sitting there.

"I don't think that's going to help Little One." He chuckled and gave the cute puppy a treat from the box. She took it and jumped from the coffee table, then ran to the couch and began nibbling on it. Adam smiled as he watched her chew her treat and set the box back on the table. That was when he saw it: sitting next to the box was a small piece of paper with an address written on it. He recognized Allison's handwriting instantly, having seen it so many times. Underneath the address were the words 'Laughing Stock'.

"This is it! This must be what she wanted me to find! Thanks Satoko!" He ran over and kissed the puppy on the head, then gave her a few more treats. Satoko barked happily, very confused at what was going on. "I gotta run now, gotta save Ali. Be back later, you're in charge. Bye!" Adam said to her as he ran out the door. He locked the door again, stuffed the key back under the flowerpot and ran back to his car. He had an idea where this place was and thankfully it wasn't too far away. He just hoped he wasn't too late.

Hang on Ali, I'm coming! He thought as he pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road. He was a very careful driver but under the circumstances he could afford to be a little reckless. He'd still be careful of course.

Adam's car flew down the highway as he made his way for the Laughing Stock building. He looked over the address again and again, double and triple checking to make sure he was going the right way. He kept thinking of Allison and started to worry about what they may be doing to her. If anything happened to her, he had no idea what he would do.

She's fine, she's perfectly fine! She was just scared so she used the code to get me to come without saying how scared she was. Yeah that's it. You'll see, she's fine. He kept telling himself. That didn't help him stop worrying, just made him think more about why she would use the code to begin with.

She's never used the code before, and nor have I for that matter. So why use it now? I didn't think we'd ever use it anyway, we were just kids playing around. What is going on at this place?

10 minutes later Adam pulled into the parking lot at Laughing Stock. He found Allison's blue Camero parked there as well, and ran up to the front door. It was then that he realized something: he had no idea what he was going to do.

I'm here, but NOW what do I do? Oh hell with it I'll make it up as I go! With that he pulled open the door and stepped inside.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back