• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~TickleEmpire.com~ Snake Eyes: Angelie's Torture Continues with a cruel game...

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
Sorry for the delay on this preview clip, I know I released this one a while ago; and boy it will be worth the wait. This vid is awesome! We have the sexy Mexican bombshell Angelie tied down completly helpless on the torture table and our sexy domme Jezabel Knight tickling her senseless all over her body. Later, Jezabel and I decide we want to play a little game with Angelie. Jezabel then pulls out the dice and we roll them to see where we are going to tickle her next! We couldn't have gotten any better rolls than we did! We then play another game where if the die fall off her hot boobs; we tickle her feet. If they then fall off her waist, we tickle her upper body. This is a great one I hope you enjoy it.

Dont forget to lay your crit on me, I assure you I can take it. My mail servers down right now so please send anything you may think of to [email protected]

Thanks everyone,
- The Emperor

Wow

Wow what a great idea for a tickle game, makes me what to play!!!:bounce:
Angelie is a pretty girl with a awesome body and a nice laugh!
Nice clip, thank you for sharing.

Thanks a bunch for the comments everyone.

Skullnbone it was my pleasure and I'll keep in mind to do more games in the future.

Snail you always put a smile on my face!

567, ono and belly you rule thanks so much :)

- The Emperor

I love the game idea! What a great laugh she has and I soo love her squirming! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to checkout more of your work...

ohmy.. that teasy armpit tickling was a real turn on.... thanks...

Hey thanks again everyone. Just noticed there were new comments here :D

BButtonluver: The first time I tickles her I could not keep my hands off her tummy. Was just too good.

Raven: Thanks a bunch let me know what you think.

Pukan: I definately agree!

Oscar, p4, imlatino: Totally appreciate your commentary :D

Thanks again everyone,
- The Emperor

You got more control then I do my man. I would have just briefly tickled her armpits, and gone straight for those firm round perfect titties.

I would tease her with light underarm tickling then I would do the same to jezabel loved it man thanks.

Last edited:
bummer..

more f/f/ crap.
do us all a favor huh? post that it's f/f in the future.

steve

more f/f/ crap.
do us all a favor huh? post that it's f/f in the future.

steve

Sorry Steve, I didnt know there were fans of strictly M/F tickling. I will post designations in the future.

Rhino: hahaha yes her tits were gorgeous and tickling them was a pleaure.

Mark-Andrew: Jezabel is one of my favorites! She has ultra soft skin. Coming in the future we will see Jezabel with a brand new sexy Russian girl!

Be Well Everyone :D
- The Emperor

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back