• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Women of Kyrgyzstan (I wish it were true!)

glentickle

TMF Regular
In the "Polls" section of this website, someone recently posed a question regarding which ethnicity of women is most ticklish. The responses were immediate and declamatory, unanimously criticizing the practice of such racial profiling. I posted the following response, which I'd orginally intended to be only a sentence or two, but it grew on me all of a sudden.

Another problem with this poll: it left out the obvious first-place candidate: women from the recently liberated republic of Kyrgyzstan. Any tickler worth his salt knows that Kyrgyzstanian women are more highly susceptible to tickling than any others. Why, I once knew a cute little Kyrgyzstevna who could be tickled telekinetically; the point of a finger from a distance of even seven or eight kalishkin would send her into a fit of hohokas, which she could not control even if her pretty little feet were well covered by a pair of leathern bolotoks. To make matters worse, the Kyrgyzstanian men -- who in military combat have the backbone of an oyster -- are yet the most ruthless and sadistic ticklers west of Kamchatka. At the annual Kyrgyzstanian ticklefest (which I attended incognito back in '74) all the poor Kyrgyzstevnas are rounded up like reindeer, rolled over onto their bellies, and bound at the wrists and ankles to wooden racks covered in soft yakskin. There, helpless, their little feet are shorn of all covering, and the eager Kyrgyzstoviches (the men) line up for a massive tickle contest. It is fascinating to behold: the object for each man is to make his Kyrgyzstevna cry out the secret safe word (which I cannot repeat here), after which he runs to find the nearest pair of as-yet-untickled feet, and once again tickles with determination to elicit the safe word -- and so on. The contest lasts three days (four in leap year) and they barely take breaks to sleep and eat. You would think that the Kyrgyzstevnas (who are known for their cunning) would employ the safe word immediately, thus ending their torment, but it isn't that simple. These women believe that the longer they last, the more they please the gods, and the greater will be their crop yield in the coming season. So they have an incentive to hold out. She who lasts longest earns the added benefit of immunity from all further tickling for the rest of her life. It is a brilliantly devious twist, for it induces the most ticklish of the women -- those who hate it the most -- to try even harder to last longer, and so they put themselves through even more excruciating hours of tickling in hopes of never again being so tormented. Oh, the site of it! Row upon row of scrunched-up toes and wrinkly soles, with the laughter filling the air in an endless stream! The man who tickles the most feet during this three-day contest is declared the winner, and he is given the right to tickle any unmarried woman over the legal age, at any time, except for during new and full moons. Of course he becomes a virtual outcast during the year of his reign, since no woman will go within eyesight of him for fear of being picked out. This makes him all the more eager, when finally some poor unfortunate crosses his path. How this tradition developed, I have no idea. But I strongly urge all of you out there to make a pilgrimmage to the holy city where this contest takes place. There are no guidebooks, but once you cross the Caucausus just follow the sound of the laughter.

glen

Attachments

• VAL1_IMG_00000.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00000.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 25
  • VAL1_IMG_00026.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00026.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 12
  • VAL1_IMG_00034.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00034.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 7
  • VAL1_IMG_00058.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00058.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 12
  • VAL1_IMG_00068.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00068.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 15
  • VAL1_IMG_00010.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00010.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 12
  • VAL1_IMG_00022.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00022.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 11
  • VAL1_IMG_00032.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00032.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 14
  • VAL1_IMG_00040.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00040.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 11
  • VAL1_IMG_00055.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_00055.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 13
  • VAL1_IMG_04206.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_04206.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 19
  • VAL1_IMG_04221.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_04221.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 22
  • VAL1_IMG_04262.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_04262.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 24
  • VAL1_IMG_04280.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_04280.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 24
  • VAL1_IMG_04295.jpg
    VAL1_IMG_04295.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I'm calling my travel agent!

Well, I think I have my next vacation planned! Any idea what it takes to become a citizen? ;)

Roderick

It sounds great!

I might consider going to that country for a vacation and seeing if I can participate in that TickleFest! The only thing I don't like about the TickleFest is how the woman who lasts the longest gets tickling immunity for the rest of her life. If you ask me, she should get immunity for a month, at most.

Journey to Kyrgyzstan

Wonderful story! Actually, I traveled to Kyrgyzia (Kyrgyzstan?) about 20 years ago, when it was still part of the Soviet Union. Probably the Soviets suppressed these heathen rituals, just as any regular religion…

Where is this mysterious country? Well, first you'll have to fly to Almaty (capital of Kazakhstan), then travel by 4-WD to the Bigfoot Mountains. There you'll have to rent a camel from the nomads to cross the Feather Pass. About a week later, you'll arrive at the foot of Pik Tikolowski, where the Kyrgyzian border troops will check your visa and search you for smuggled tickle-instruments. Female travelers will not be allowed beyond the border before they have proved their ticklishness to the guards (please allow at least four hours for the necessary formalities).

Male travelers will have to present a permit from a Tickling Forum moderator or administrator. To get into the country, you will have to bribe customs with a MTP or Realtickling video, or with a copy of "Tales from the Asylum" translated into Kyrgyzian by an accredited interpreter. I'll give you the address if you give me your credit card number… :D

PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY !!!

Guys... I can't take much more of this... my sides hurt so much...

Okay, I can cut you a better deal than Haltickling did, even. If you are female, just drop me a line, and I'll tell you how to get to my appartment. I will subsequently take you directly to Kyrgyzstan. On the fastest route possible. Please tell everyone who might miss you that a trip there normally takes a few years of time... And to all the fellers - Yes, I'll sell you a plane ticket for the mere sum of 20 Kyrgyzstian Prstzstis. Exchange rates may vary, just make sure to send me a blank cheque (signed and covered) and a list of your total funds available and I'll figure out the numbers for ya. Oh, you'll have to excuse me, there's a guy outside who will buy the golden gate bridge from me, I like him, so I'll throw the Tower of London in as well.

Thanks for this thread, it keeps cheering me up to no end :p Great initial story, glen !

While searching for something completely different, I stumbled over this old thread. I had completely forgotten about that one, but it made me laugh again till my sides ached, like it did ages ago.

As we have so many newer members now, I couldn't resist to bump this thread forward once again... :D

PS: Does anyone know what happened to glentickle?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back