• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ordered one clip but charged for another

pgt1400

TMF Master
Hey Folks, I have a situation with C4S. I have been purchasing clips from them for years without any difficulty. But on Friday night I purchased a clip from Model Feet called Mature36. I used the add to cart feature as I was going to buy 2 clips. For some reason a different clip title showed up in my cart which I fixed before submitting the order. But in the end I ended up paying for that clip which was incorrect and one daollar more. I tried to call them but only got voicemail and left a detailed message. Also emailed them but they misunderstood the email thinking I just wanted to reactivate the download for the incorrect clip. I emailed them again and have heard nothing...I am at a loss now what to do about this. I hope someone from C4S sees this or someone from TMF can advise me.

Contact the producer

Hey Folks, I have a situation with C4S. I have been purchasing clips from them for years without any difficulty. But on Friday night I purchased a clip from Model Feet called Mature36. I used the add to cart feature as I was going to buy 2 clips. For some reason a different clip title showed up in my cart which I fixed before submitting the order. But in the end I ended up paying for that clip which was incorrect and one daollar more. I tried to call them but only got voicemail and left a detailed message. Also emailed them but they misunderstood the email thinking I just wanted to reactivate the download for the incorrect clip. I emailed them again and have heard nothing...I am at a loss now what to do about this. I hope someone from C4S sees this or someone from TMF can advise me.

Email the store owner and see if they can send you the right clip.

The store owner is not listed. AND this is not the first time this has happened to me with C4S. I gave up the last time but it is the principle...I don't care if the mistake is 50 cents...a business should do the right thing. And now that I have stated this I would like to know why TMF is advertising C4S? C4S is unethical in its business practices and this mistake that transpired is NOT MY MISTAKE!

The store owner's email should be on the email you recieve after buy clips.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back