• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xiu's Hell (Nylon Bondage) F/F MMMMMMMMM+/F

How did you like it?

• Total voters

Shinylord

Disclaimer: All characters are over 18
This story is copyrighted and is only allowed to be posted on the TMF!
You make copy and save this story to your HD if you agree not to edit it in any way or sell it

This is my first erotic story ever so....enjoy!

Xiu was a beautiful petite Chinese-American women who wore a white tank top that exposed her tight stomach,
A short jean skirt that rode high above her knees and a silky pair of premium 40$ tan pantyhose on her tiny size 5 feet.
Most foot fetish sites would give a arm and a leg to get her on their site, But despite large fan followings
no site would hire her for another set again...

"Look how long is this going to take?" Xiu sneered as the cameraman snapped photos of her tiny soles
"Just a few more miniutes Xiu, Can you wiggle your toes a bit?" the director replied
"Whatever" she answered rolling her eyes
She barely crunch her thin toes as she sighed and rested her head on her left palm.
"Can you wiggle them a bit more Xiu? Like your just taking your shoes off after a long day at work?"
"Goddamn you perv.......sure whatever" she replied becoming visibley angry
She slighty moved her toes up and down twice then sneered sarcasticly.
The director was a bit taken aback by her performance,
"Well... Xiu do you every let guys smell you sweaty feet?" he asked a little more quietly
"I REALLY... don't DATE... any men PATHETIC... enough like FEET" she replied her teeth clencing like she was ready to bite the directors head off.
The director's eye grew big and he decided perhaps unwisely to probe alittle further.
"Haha... Really? You don't give Footjobs or get tickled or anything?" He chuckled trying to inject humour into the tense room.
"GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Xiu screamed suddenly
She bolted suddenly from the couch and kicked the camera out of the camera man's hands.
"I am so outta here! I really don't give a shit about any of this! You sick freaks don't pay me enough to let you stare at my feet !" she screamed pointing at the director.
She grabbed her white high heeled sandels and prepared to storm out the door only to have the director grab her arm.
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she screamed slapping the director's face
"Look Xiu we have a offer for you. Our next model quit and we need to get the shoot posted ASAP,We'd be willing to pay you 1000$ for the shoot? Please?" the director pleaded rubbing his swollen cheak.
"You could not PAY me enough to work with a pathetic foot pervert like you" Xiu spat at the director as she opened the door.
The director bravely touched her again
"Please Xiu if you do this as a personal favour to me i've give you this." the director pleaded holding up A Louis Vitton bag.
Xiu's eyes lit up.
"WHERE did you get that! That bag isn't out for 12 Months!" she excitedly asked
"My sister works as a designer" the director replied
"She gave it to me as a birthday present for my wife...But I NEED to make this deadline...So please help me out..."
Xiu walked seductivly over to the couch and crossed her legs
"So...what kind of shoot are we talking about?" she purred contently
"A bondage shoot" the director replied
"3000$" Xiu suddenly proclaimed
"What?" the director asked
"3000$ Cash and the bag" Xiu said as she smiled demonicly knowing the beleagured director had no choice but to agree.
"I'll have to pay you from my own savings...But alright" The director sighed with a defeated look on his face.

2 hours later...

"Is Xiu out of wardrobe yet June?" the director asked his assisant
"Not yet, Do you think the bitch has any idea?" Jane replied chuckling darkly
"Most likely not or she wouldn't have agreed" The director replied with a look of contempt on his face
The duo was alerted by the sound of the wardrobe door opening and ceased their conversation.
Xiu strolled out of the dressing room clad in a black bodystocking with a big black bow around the waist and black fuzzy heel slippers
"Nobody mentioned dressing like THIS 4000$" she spat at the director who got a faceful of her spit
"Sure sure whatever" the director replied wiping the spittle of his face,
"This is my assistent June she will be assisting us with the shoot today"
"Nice to meet you Xiu" June smiled as she held out her hand
"Yeah whatever go get me a diet pepsi " Xiu spat
"O...kay" June replied as she walked towards the fridge.
"So your going to tie me up or something?" Xiu asked the director
"Yes are you comfortable with heavy rope play?" the director asked
"Will it hurt?" Xiu asked looking uncharisticly worried
"It can if you don't know what your doing but we are some of the best in the bussiness" the director replied with a smile on his face
"Whatever just...be carful O.K?" Xiu nervously pleaded
"We always are" the director reassured her

June brought Xiu her drink and the crew called to say they got the set ready.
"O.K it looks like we are good to go! Ready to get tied up Xiu?" Jane asked perkily

30 Miniutes Later...

Xiu layed on her stomach on a foam mat on the cold concrete floor.
She was hogtied with a tight rope and her exposed soles were scrunched nevously.
"O.K Xiu we just need you to pretend to struggle for 15 minutes and we're all done" The director yelled over his megaphone.
Xiu begain to struggle against her restraints.
She felt extremely uneasy with the 20+ sets of eyes and bright lights focused on here.
All of sudden her mind drifted back to her childhood.
"Cuchi cuchi koo!" her brothers taunted her mercilessly as they preyed apon he smelly soles still in her blue school tights.
"NOO! NO! NO!" She screamed breaking out of her flashback
"I don't want to do this anymore! You can keep the money,Just let me go!" she sobbed as she barried her head in the foam mat.
"I'm afraid thats not possible Xiu" a sexy voice told her.
Xiu raised her head to see the director's assistent June in a black leather corset and panty with black stockings and high heeled boots.
"You have been a HUGE BITCH to everyone her ESPECIALLY my HUSBAND" she angerly told her pointing to the director.
"You even tried to take my BIRTHDAY present! Well now we are all going to have a little revenge..."
"Wha....What is this... WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME!" Xiu screamed
"I've been watching you and all signs point to you being... EXTREMLY TICKLISH!" June yelled as she dug her long black nails into Xiu's tender nylon soles
"NO NO NO! BWHAHAHaHAHAHAH!" Xiu cried as her soles were savaged.
"Koochi Koochi Koo! Is the bitch ticklish? are you a ticklish bitch?" June taunted as she raked her nails across Xiu's soles.
"BWHAAHAHHhaHA *cough* BWAHAHaHaHAH *cough* *cough* BAWAWHHahwHAA *cough* *cough* *weeze*"
"BWBAHAHaH *weeze* STOP PLEASE STOP! *weeze* BWAHAHAHA I'm a bitch! I'm a ticklish bitch and I'm sorry *Weeze*" Xiu pleaded as she struggled to breath.
"Very well I forgive you" June sweetly replied as she let go of Xiu's soles.
"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!" Xiu sobbed with joy as she was released.
"Please let me go i'm so sorry!"
"I said I forgive you...but we got a whole crew of people here who deserve a turn"
"NOOO! NOO! NOO! NOO!" Xiu screamed histaricly as 5 crew members went to work on her feet,armpits,and ticklish tummy.
"Don't worry sweety" June smiled sweetly as she held Xiu's face up by her chin
"You'll get paid..."

4 hours later

What had once been the "Queen bitch of the universe" was now a exhausted sobbing shaking mess.
June walked over to the fallen women and hoisted her off her mat
"Pleas....plea...no.....ple" Xiu sobbed as June held her in her arms
"There there my darling it's allright" June assured her as she helped her into a blue robe
The director aproched them with a giant bouquet of flowers and the crew cheered her.
"Tha...Th" Xiu tried to thank them but passed out.

3 hour later

The crew had left for the evening and June and The director now dressed in their normal clothes approuched the couch were a exausted Xiu was sleeping.
"Sweety....sweetheart it's time to get up" June gently said as Xiu opened her red eyes
"Wha....what's going on" Xiu asked tiredly
"Well sweety me and Takashi are going to the Bahamas for a month and was wondering if you would like to join us" June's sweet voice said as she begain kissing the back of Xiu's neck.
"I'd.....i'd love to" she replied as Takashi scooped her up in his arms and gave her the longest french kiss she had ever recived.

She had been through helll and was now in heaven.
The bitch was broken..

The End

Last edited:
Really good story, loved the way you built up the character, all I wanted to do was tickle her lol
I think that if you do some barefoot stuff and maybe some upperbody tickling in there it will be brilliant and please everyone (just about)
Hope you find this constructive critisim as I do think it is a very good story

Afro tickler

Really good story, loved the way you built up the character, all I wanted to do was tickle her lol
I think that if you do some barefoot stuff and maybe some upperbody tickling in there it will be brilliant and please everyone (just about)
Hope you find this constructive critisim as I do think it is a very good story

Afro tickler

Thanks!
I spent 4 hours on this story and by the time I got to the tickling I got tired and kinda phoned it in :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back