• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i just wanna ask

maria.elaine

hiii, excuse me, i'm a new member here, so i dont know much about forum rules.
mmm ..... if you please, i need help around here, so if you please again, i want to ask something.

for all member in TMF. i want to ask you a questions, if you could, please answen ok :D:D:D:D:D may i know, who could write a long story with great details, if you could give me an advise please.

well, this is my first post, so if i made a mistake, please forgive me :D:D:D:D:D

ohh i forgot to introduce my self. my name is elaine, nice to meet you all :D:D:D

One question. Are you looking for someone to write a story for you or are you looking for recommendations as to which stories to read?

If you want someone to write a story for you someone might volunteer themselves in time.

If you're looking for good stories it's a matter of personal preference but I'd recommend starting with anything by Suikoden or Maquis de Sade. Also, the story 'A Perfect Monster' was very long and detailed, it is effectively a novel.

Having said that these are examples of good M/F stories, if you want something different then someone else might be able to point you in the right direction.

Welcome, Elaine. It's nice to see that the TMF reaches all the way to China!

As Dave said, it would be good to hear more details about what kind of stories you like. Let us know and then we can make better recommendations.

Good luck,

dig dug dog

Aww, thanks Evil Dave. :D

maria.elaine - How're you in China and on here? Forgive my ignorance but shouldn't this place be restricted due to its content?

I'll also add Coda, Starburstz, CrystalLight, Mistress Aura and Rithwraith to that list.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Ni hao! Hen gaoxing jiandao ni. :)

I hope my Mandarin is still OK.

There are lots of good authors here as the previous posters have said. I hope you have fun here.

Aww, thanks Evil Dave. :D

maria.elaine - How're you in China and on here? Forgive my ignorance but shouldn't this place be restricted due to its content?

I'll also add Coda, Starburstz, CrystalLight, Mistress Aura and Rithwraith to that list.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

well, i'm actually live at singapore, but i was born in china, and my permanent home is china :D:D:D:D

What sort of help are you looking for? I am sure we can get you on the right path here. But you have'nt let us know what you're after yet.

If you want an artist to do a story for you?
Or if you are looking to find some great stories?

Welcome to the TMF by the way Maria..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back