• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Results are in for the 2008 GFA's!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello Folks,

Once again we had a wonderful turnout for the GFA's and voting was very strong.

Many of the winners only pulled ahead in the last few days of voting, and many catagories were neck and neck in two and even three way battles.

We give a big thanks to all who took the time to be a part of them this year. And our congratulations to the winners!

You can see the results here!

Myriads

Another great year!

Congratulations to all the winners.

We were thrilled to see our video "Cupcake," as Video of the Year.

Many thanks to all that voted.

Regards
MJ

Outstanding.........

Congrats to all the winners. Most especially my HOF girl Lil Dee!!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Warmest congratulations to all this year's GFA winners! I'd like to offer my thanks those people who were kind enough to nominate and support my name for honors: to the mighty Bandito, who created a nomination for me in the Special Recognition category... grateful thanks, my good friend! To my pal Wishfoot, who added me to the Best Artist competition! Thanks, Wish! And to Scavenger, TKForce, Fmilling (Bombers!) Tkltensify, Prinny.dude and Bhastings for their kind votes of confidence! Your thoughtful consideration means the world to me and makes ongoing art effort all the more rewarding!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back