• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth at the all-new Tickle Touch - M/F

Tickle Touch

TMF Poster
Elizabeth Sherman describes herself as a "sexy Celtic lady." She has an enchanting accent and a winning smile. In the pre-tickling interview, she says "I don't like being tickled," but she's here for the challenge. It would turn out to be even more of a challenge than either of us imagined.

Sample Clip

Elizabeth is frantically ticklish on her feet and her ribs. If you want intense, uncontrollable reactions, don't miss Elizabeth Sherman from Tickle Touch. She actually struggled so hard, she dislocated her ankle! (She was okay in a minute or two, thankfully.) The sadists among us can choose the clip with her crying at the end, and fans of good, old-fashioned thrashing and screaming can pick the "gentler" version.

See this unique clip and more at Tickle Touch.

Last edited:
Great Clip

That was a really great clip. I love her voice it is intoxicating, and he laughter is awesome!!!
Wow she has really cute feet as well!!!
Thank you for sharing.

You're welcome

I'm glad you are enjoying Elizabeth. She was loads of fun to tickle, no doubt! I may have to bring her back with more restrictive bondage this time to keep her safe from herself. :innocent:

She is a cutie!! Would love to tickle her myself!!! Hope you do more vids with her!~

She asked for more!

Elizabeth recently asked to come back for more! After her ordeal, I figured I'd never see hide nor hair of Elizabeth again. If things work out, I'll try to bring her back sometime.

Undef

Elizabeth

Thanks for the very generous clip with someone who is truly ticklish

please have her in an f/f scenario with someone who will tease her a bit. and maybe her as a teasing tickler? that voice is awesome.

Excellent!

Really well thought out preview and an insanely ticklish girl, very pretty feet...Nice job....keep up the good work!

I want more of Elizabeth Sherman's feet. Even better clearer close-up of her tender feet while being ticked gently with fingers. She's delicious.
When will this happen. Cant wait.

she was cute! and really ticklish. thanks for sharing!

Waoh! What a great, great clip! This girl is incredibly sexy and ticklish. Her reactions, her laugh are very exciting, and she definitely deserves to get more, maybe with a more restrictive bondage, as you said. What about a merciless gangtickling session too (though not sure she could stand that, being so ticklish)? Thank you so much!

She is a hottie for sure. Extremely ticklish, even though she says she does not like to be tickled, I think she really has a love/hate relationship with it. More of her please.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back