• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Subtle_Feather

subtle_feather

Verified
I have been meaning to write a profile here for a while, and no time like the present, so here goes!

About Me

Once you get to know me, my life is pretty much an open book, and I think, because of that, I find it difficult to know what to write on things like this. Anyway, my name is Gregg, and I am now 29 years old. I think my friends would describe me as clever, witty, easygoing, and (I hope) a fun guy to hang around with.

I come from Connecticut in the US. About 2 and a half years ago I took a job teaching English in Japan and moved here, despite not speaking a word of Japanese at the time. Now I am nearing the end of my contract and will return to the US soon, having gained a lot of interesting memories and some Japanese language skills :)

My biggest interests apart from tickling are traveling and making music.

As far as travel goes, in addition to living in Japan, I have also been to Canada, the UK, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Costa Rica, China, India, Thailand, and Korea. I just can't get enough of exploring new and exciting places, and I always seem to have a list as long as my arm of new destinations I'd like to see. I especially would like to travel across the US and the European continent in the near future :runningdog:

Music-wise, I have been playing guitar for about 15 years now, and I have been a guitarist/vocalist in a fair few bands, both back home and here in Japan. Songwriting is probably my favorite creative outlet and I love sharing my music with others, but I can also be happy playing a few covers in a bar, helping people have a good time. :rockingout:

Some of my other hobbies are:

• reading--i read voraciously
  • writing--particularly poetry
  • watching movies--I usually go for indie flicks, but I don't mind the occasional Hollywood extravaganza
  • going out with friends--especially to karaoke, japanese-style!

Tickling

So, like everyone else I knew from a very young age that I had an interest in tickling, and I have always loved both tickling and being tickled. I think I may branch out into some other sensual BDSM fun, but tickling will always be my first love, as it were.

I have been in the periphery of the online tickling scene since its inception, first as a curious 16-year-old poking around newsgroups, then, once I was legal, on the old AOL tickling chat room and the web. I was a member of the TMF early on under the name tkltorture, but I was not a regular poster by any means. I changed my sn last year because I'd grown tired of it, hence Subtle Feather was born.

My first real tickling friend was Josie the Ticklish Pussycat, whose website many people may remember. My first gathering was a small one at her house, and from there I went to several other gatherings, where I met some of the folks who continue to make up the core of the "real life" tickling community.

The last event I went to before moving to Japan was NEST in 2005--as you all might imagine, I am more than ready to jump back into the action when I finally get home!

In Conclusion

I am trying to keep up with my posting so I can get to know more of the fun, interesting people around the TMF. If we have something in common, do please chat me up sometime! Thanks for reading!

Nice to meet you!

That is quite interesting, your teaching in Japan. Was it a rough transition for you, not knowing the language?

Auwww such a cute intro :) Very un-lame ;) ILY and I can't wait for you to come hoooooome!!!!! :pounce: :Kiss2: :doublethrust: :happyhop:

Awesome profile, matey :)

Catch you in the chatroom!

Very interesting profile, thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back