• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #43 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
I enjoyed the week of eyes. Very nice.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks challenge has an extra twist. I want to see a picture of you in your favorite top. It can be any garment that you wear above the waist. Also under the image I want you to write a short bit about why it's your favorite.

Let's see what happens!

Myriads

roo.jpg

My favourite top. Cos it makes me look like the Had Hatter. :D

easy enough.

P5300560-1.jpg

aside from the critter in the front pocket (known to the world as Starchy the Rice Cake), the shirt is an official Toy Soldier uniform. if i could, i'd wear it daily. alas, i cannot. for, you know, it'd get messy.

this is my fav top because i feel most confy in it hehehehe

SANY1045.jpg

l_9fb569656e414fc4b5e1dc2a2e5b98ed.jpg

This has pretty much been my favorite thing to wear for two reasons. I never thought I would ever look good in green because of my skin tone, but I finally found a shade of green that does. And I have a huge thing for wearing vests, mainly because it's kind of an artsy classy look that I like to go for, and because it really makes my boobs stand out(couldn't sound more girly than that)

28vevcj.jpg

My DARE shirt I got in 5th grade. I never wore it then because they just gave everyone the same size which was ten times too big for me then. But it's the most comfortable thing ever, and slightly ironic since I'm a huge pot head.

I'm also a bit proud of it since they've started selling them in Hot Topics for like 20 bucks and I still have the original from the DARE program.

It's only got a few more months left in it though. It's falling apart. There's a huge hole in one armpit.lol

My favorite and it's an exclusive one-of-a-kind shirt of the greatest who ever lived!

2 tops:

pramp.jpg

So, there's this phenomenon where random clothes will appear in my household. As of roughly August of last year, I have found (2) heavy winter coats, (2) pairs of gloves, (2) dress shirts, (1) suit blazer, (freakish amounts of) t-shirts and this comfortable jacket which you see me here modeling. It seems to work well with just about any shirt (dress- or T-), and it looks smashing with the my favorite hat, which I am wearing in that picture.

My hat did not randomly appear at my place. It was purchased at Target.

I love hoodies, and I love wearing green because it brings out my green eyes. So lo and behold one day as I was walking through Kohls and spotted a green, zip-up hoodie ON SALE for 8 dollars. Couldn't pass it up and it looks way cute.

picture00288.jpg

This is me in one of my favourite tops about two years ago. The body of the top is black velvet and the sleeves are long and in black lace and are fluted at the cuff, the front of the top is open and is tied by purple ribbon. Another reason why I like this top is that it is in both of my favourite colours, black and purple and feels great to the touch.

This is my fav shirt of all time I love led zepplen
SANY1048.jpg

roo.jpg

My favourite top. Cos it makes me look like the Had Hatter. :D

Rawrz. ;)

Hokay.

1. It just makes me feel smexy. Plus! It's pirates! ^_^

2. I don't know if you can see it, but there's a green T-Rex on there and it says "RAWR!" on it!

3. Pirate X Core, nikkuh.

How about this-here fancy chapeaux of mine?

l_b9cd78f689cdd01e9f8c7247d02de379.jpg

Admittedly, it's not the most flattering picture of me...but it's still a great hat, no? :D It's my little bro's, and I've always coveted it :redheart:
So there ya go :redheart:

pramp.jpg

So, there's this phenomenon where random clothes will appear in my household. As of roughly August of last year, I have found (2) heavy winter coats, (2) pairs of gloves, (2) dress shirts, (1) suit blazer, (freakish amounts of) t-shirts and this comfortable jacket which you see me here modeling. It seems to work well with just about any shirt (dress- or T-), and it looks smashing with the my favorite hat, which I am wearing in that picture.

My hat did not randomly appear at my place. It was purchased at Target.

Forgot to say, you've got a great sense of style there :bowing: Looove that hat and blazer.

:D

1. Its so epic, I can hardly stand it. Plus, its a shirt with armor. You know that had to be hard to get.
2. The cake is a lie. I think we can all agree on this.
3. I love that jacket, despite that it is currently hiding from me. :( Also, that shirt says "The only reason you exist is because I allow you to." It pretty much sums up my thoughts on life, the universe, and everything.

Attachments

• 9572690444720214929.jpg
    9572690444720214929.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 21
Rawrz. ;)

Hokay.

1. It just makes me feel smexy. Plus! It's pirates! ^_^

2. I don't know if you can see it, but there's a green T-Rex on there and it says "RAWR!" on it!

3. Pirate X Core, nikkuh.

You = fuckin RAWR *humprapeIFDDickDevil&McLovinBAMF&13SnakeEyes&CobraCommander*

1. My favorite shirt - most comfy-est sweatshirt on the face of the planet...and orange :bubbleheart:
2. My 2nd favorite shirt, i.e., my B&E shirt - it says "Don't Worry Pluto - I'm Not A Planet Either"

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back