• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silver Eagle and Firebird:The Shape Of Things To Come fff/mf (revised and rewrites)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Shape of Things To Come

Jack and Lisa packed up their belongings, getting ready for their trip tomorrow. They didn’t have much aside from their clothes that the government had provided for them. Jack still had on his white shirt, tie, gray slacks, dress socks and shoes. Lisa as well still had on her pink blouse, brown knee length skirt and high heeled pumps. They had finished packing and were heading to the living room.

“So Jack, care to play one last game of ping pong before bedtime asked Lisa.

“Well, Lisa, I just have to get online for a bit, but I’d be glad to afterwards.

“Really, Jack, what’s so important that it can’t wait until I kick your ass at a final game of ping pong asked Lisa with a smile.

Jack bit his lip briefly, the woman had a point.

“Make it best three out of five and you got a deal”?

“You’re on challenged Lisa, now let’s play”.

The two started to play with Lisa gaining two points after two minutes. Jack’s mind was slightly askew, being that he had to delete all those fakes of Lisa on TMF. But he got into the game after a minute or two and got himself three points against her five. Then he heard the phone ring and he called a time out on the game. Walking over to the phone, he picked it up and answered it.

“Code 24601 said a female voice.

Jack frowned, he had no idea what that meant. He dialed upstairs to security and inquired what the code meant.

“Head to the fail safe Dr. Smith said the head security guard, Ernie, until we come for you”.

“But why, what does 24601 mean asked Jack feeling confused.

“It means we’re being paid a visit by an unidentified aircraft answered Ernie, now go”.

Jack hanged up the phone immediately and raced to Lisa.

“What was that all about, Jack, did you order pizza and they’re having a hard time finding our address she joked.

“Lisa, come with me, we have to get to the fail safe”.

“Why, what’s going on”?

“Just follow me, please Jack said firmly.

He and Lisa walked towards the back of the bunker to the fail safe. Jack typed in the four digit code to open the door, but it didn’t work.

“Damn, it’s not working, we better go let Ernie know, so he can give us another code”.

“They took the elevator to the top and walked over to Ernie’s office, but then he came from behind the corner and ushered them into the bathroom.

“Ernie, what’s going on asked Lisa who was starting to feel scared.

“We may be under attack he said calmly, there’s a situation”. “Our phones and coms are down”. “And I take it the fail safe code didn’t work either”?

“No replied Jack, is there another number we can use”.

“I’m afraid not, Jack, but that doesn’t matter now”. “Since our systems been hacked, it’s time for the secondary protocol”.

“Which is what asked Lisa, to run and hide somewhere else”?

“Yes, but not here began Ernie, we need to get to the Tumblar and take it to the safe house, which is about twenty five miles from here and off their charts”. “Follow me, Dr. Smith, Lisa, and I’ll get you out of here”.

“Who could it be demanded Jack, I thought this operation was top secret”.

“Well Jack, there are so many leaks and moles out there, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was enemy spies”. “And today being your last day here, I wouldn’t doubt that they were coming for you”. “Don’t worry about your lives, guards like me don’t mean shit to those bastards, but they’re gonna want you alive”.

“No doubt they got word of the super soldier serum formula quipped Lisa, and they want us before we go back to the real world”.

“Well if they think I’m going to betray my country and give them the formula, they can kiss my ass scoffed Jack. “I didn’t waste three years of my life to sell out to our damned enemies”.

“Nobody’s gonna betray anyone, Jack stated Ernie, because you’ll be long gone before they can get you”.

They walked toward the entrance and to their astonishment, they saw two security guards get gunned down, but there was no loud gunshot so it had to have been snipers.

“Dammit hissed Ernie, they got us trapped in here like rats”. “Take my key and go to the Chaser, Jack”. “Then get yourself and Ms. Lendway to the safe house”.

“But I don’t know where it is protested Jack, they never told me”.

“I know, Jack, but there are directions on the Chaser’s mainframe computer, just speak into the voice box and it’s all good from there explained Ernie. “Now go, I’ll hold them off, get out of here now”.

He handed Jack a SIG 9mm handgun and Jack took Lisa’s hand to lead her out the back door. Once outside they heard gunfire from the inside and they hurried towards the shed”.

“There they are called a voice, come on”.

Jack whipped around and aimed the gun towards the voice, and opened fire. Then he and Lisa took off toward the shed, which was across the building. Jack fired two more shots, looking back as he did so to get a better aim. Then they got to the back of the shed, and waited. Soon they heard footsteps getting closer. Jack held up his hand for Lisa to freeze and then he whipped around the corner and fired five shots.

He saw his attacker, who wore all black and had night vison goggles. He was all bloody and fell to the ground after three seconds, Jack had killed him, and was now out of ammo. Using Ernie’s key, they opened the door and went inside.
The Chaser was a huge vehicle. It was a cross between a hummer and a monster truck. Heavily armored with four huge tires, they climbed inside, and Jack started it up. The garage door opened automatically, and the Jack floored the Chaser right through the gate, taking out three more black wearing individuals as he did so. The vehicle sped through the desert, and Jack looked behind them. No one was coming after them.

“We made it breathed Lisa, we’re in the clear now”.

“No Lisa, we’re not out of the woods yet, now all we have to do is make it to the safe house” reminded Jack as he continued to speed. The Chaser gave them directions and had a compass that helped them navigate in the dark. Five minutes later, the Chaser’s voice told them they were two minutes from the location.

“Now we can breathe said Jack, almost there”.

Then a big bright light shoned down on the Chaser and Jack and Lisa felt themselves getting elevated in the oversized car. Yelling in fear, they felt a bang and then nothing. Jack looked up to see a hover looking craft above the Tumblar, and saw that they were attached to an oversized magnet. He and Lisa gulped nervously and froze in their seats. Looking down below, they saw that they were being brought back to the compound.

“Now why would they bring us back to the compound pondered Jack, wouldn’t they take us back to their lair? It just doesn’t make any sense, eh”?

Lisa only shrugged, she was too scared to speak. And then she looked down at Jack’s gun, which was out of ammo. They were defenseless against whoever had them in their power.

The aircraft lowered the Chaser to the ground, and then three females approached the vehicle. One of them held a Russian made AK-47. They were dressed in black tee shirts and black pants. Two of them were medium built twins with reddish brownish hair, and the other was a big fat one with dark hair. The fat one wore a long black leather dress that went down to her ankles. She also wore a black leather jacket and boots like her cohorts.

“Get out, vright now” commanded the woman wielding the AK-47.

Jack and Lisa looked at each other and slowly climbed out of the Chaser. Putting their hands in the air as a way of surrender, the pair then felt a sharp prick in their backs. Wincing in pain, they fell to the ground and onto the pavement and the lights began to fade.

Two hours later…

Jack opened his eyes a little and slowly regained consciousness. He became aware of his surroundings and realized that he was sitting in a wooden chair and his wrists were bound to leather straps on the chair’s arms. He looked to his left and saw that Lisa was sitting on a padded table, her ankles were trapped in stocks and her wrists were tied but she could still move her arms up and down. Lisa was starting to come out of it too, realizing her glasses were a bit foggy. Jack also noticed that the three women who had ambushed them were also there.

“Ahhhhh, look vho’s finally avake”?

Jack heard a female voice, but it wasn’t either of the three women. Then he heard the clicking off heels walking behind him. He saw an amazingly tall woman, with jet black hair and an amazing physique. She wore a long black leather dress and had long leather gloves that went up to her elbows.

“Da, Heir Dr. Smith, at last I have you in my power, muah ha ha ha”!

Tickle Time

Jack looked the woman up and down, studying her face. He figured by the accent, that they were Russians.

“Who are you, where are we, what do you want he demanded.

“My name is Valerie Vorlov and you are in a secret location zat is off the radar of any American military branch. I am here to get ze formula for thee super soldier serum that you came up vith”. “After ze serum vorks on me, ve leave and no vone vill be harmed”. “Failure to comply vith my rules, and zere vill be consequences”.

“Oh yeah, what kind of consequences”?

Valerie smiled evilly and pulled out a long stiff feather, making Jack and Lisa’s eyes go wide.

“Teeklish consequences, Heir Docktor, now vhat is it going to be”?

“Well I didn’t work my ass off for three years, just to give into a rogue’s gallery of villains like you, lady spat Jack. “So consider your request denied, ma’am”!

“Listen to you, calling me lady and ma’am, quite the opposite of what you called me online”. “What was it, ah jes, I tink it vas Tickle Bitch”!

Jack’s mouth was wide open, it couldn’t be true”.

”You, you’re the Russian Raptor he said meakly

“Da, of course I am, dahling”. “And dis must be the beautiful Lisa that you spoke of constantly and broadcasted on ze internet”.

“What’s she talking about Jack asked Lisa.

“Nothing, she’s just trying to set me up, don’t listen to her warned Jack.

“Really, vell, vhy don’t ve let ze pictures and instant message comments speak for zemselves, da” suggested Valerie.
Walking over to the computer, she plugged in a flash drive and brought up the fake photos Jack had made of Lisa and then brought up his conversations with the Russian Raptor.

“How do you like that, Tickle Bitch read Valerie, what’s so funny, why are you laughing”. “Do you see a fucking clown, tickle, tickle, tickle sang Valerie while chuckling.

Jack stared down at the floor, this was embarrassing. It was bad enough they were captured by Russians, but now his secret life was revealed to his colleague.

Valerie walked over to Jack and brought his chin up so that he was looking up into her face.

“Vell, Heir Doctor, it zeems now you are going to be my Tickle Bitch, hee hee hee”!

“He is handsome, isn’t he Sophie” noted Elena.

“Da Lena, dat he is agreed Sophie, such a vell kempt Amerikan boy”.

Lisa looked at the photos in horror, and then turned to Jack.

“Jack, please tell me that you didn’t make those and post them”.

Jack swallowed hard, this wasn’t going to be easy.

“It’s true, Lisa, but I never broadcasted them online, I just kept them on my private album so I could use them to jerk off to. I was a shut in for three years, I needed something and you were here but I couldn’t romance you so I went to Plan B”.

“So that’s all I’ve been to you demanded Lisa, a fucking Plan B”?

“No, I like you, I care about you and after what you did for me this morning, I was going to delete those photos tonight. Which is why I was getting online before we played ping pong this evening, but I didn’t plan on being invaded by Russians”.

“Well I’m sorry for wanting to play ping pong with you, Jack, I’m sorry that I ruined your opportunity to delete fake naked photos of me being tickle tortured”. “And on top of that, you have a foot fetish and have been dying for me to take my shoes off ever since we met”.

“Not dying corrected Jack, just hoping”.

“Listen to you snapped Lisa, you’re a real creep”!

“Alright, enough, both of you boomed Valerie, it’s time to get down to business. Natasha, uncuff him, and get him on the carpet.

Natasha waddled over and undid the cuffs on Jack’s wrists, and the grabbed Jack by his shoulders got him to stand. Wrapping her big arms around him, she got close to his face.

“You’re very cute she whispered, and quite the snappy dresser too”.

She ran her fingers all over Jack’s clothing, making the young man feel quite uncomfortable. As she fidgeted with his tie, she got close to his ear.

“That being said, these clothes look fun to take off, he he”!

Natasha tripped Jack with her foot, and lowered the scientist to the floor, pinning his arms down. Jack gave a yelp as he found himself lying on his back. Jack started to get up, but then he felt a heeled boot push him back down. He looked up and saw that it was Valerie, shaking her finger at him like a parent scolding their child.

“Tsk, tsk, you had better behave yourself, young man or else their will be consequences for Docktor Lendvay. However, you von’t be able to save yourself from the consequences in store for you, Heir Docktor”.

Valerie gave her twin henchwomen a bemused nod, and the pair came forward.

“Elena, Sophia, take your boots off she commanded, and tease the young foot fetishist with your feets”. “Don’t give him ze satisfaction of tasting your toes”.

The twins nodded in acknowledgement, unzipped their boots, and slipped them off. Both girls had size nine feet, with matching pink toenail polish. Padding on the carpet in their bare feet, Elena stood on one foot and made sure it was inches from Jack’s face. Sophie sat down on the carpet and used both feet to caress Jack’s tool through his pants.

“Ah, dahling, I can see a lot of potential beneath your trousers she teased.

Her toes worked like acrobats all over his package, and not to mention the smell of Elena’s feet from above, were enough to make him go ape shit. Soon he felt all the blood go straight to his groin, and a pants tent stood perfectly in place.

“Quite amazing noted Valerie, your vinky is able to stand at attention. I don’t know vhether to torture or salute you, ha ha ha”!

Jack was getting a little pissed off at this bitch making jokes at his expense and teasing him by taking what he admired most on woman’s body and denying him the pleasure”. Not to mention those were the first female feet, Jack had seen in years, so naturally he was more excited than a virgin having sex for the first time. A moan or two escaped from his lips, and the more Sophie dug her toes into his crotch, the more louder he became.

“Enough commanded Valerie coldly, put your boots back on at once”!

Elena and Sophie did what they were told and quickly put their boots back on, much to Jack’s disappointment. Even though they were teasing him, Jack couldn’t deny how much he enjoyed smelling and admiring their naked feet being that he was a foot guy.

“Goot work ladies complimented Valerie, now it’s time to teach this boy a lesson. And the best vay to do that is humiliation in front of his crush collague. She walked around Jack when she spoke and then got down to her knees and slowly pulled Jack’s tie from his collar.

“Now, leetle man, it’s time to get you out of these boring clothinks and into something a lot more comfortable, like your undor-garments.

She pulled the tie free from Jack’s collar and then rose to her feet and then joined Lisa by the padded table.

“Enjoy the show, Docktor Lendvay, as I’m sure you are curious to see leetle Jack in his leetle undervears”.

Lisa remained silent, but looked on at her colleague with curiousity and possible interest.
Valerie took note of that, then turned to her henchwomen and clapped her hands twice

“Natasha, Sophie, Elena, vermove his clothes at vonce”.

All three women nodded and looked at Jack, still smiling evilly, as the young man looked on in horror at his impending doom. They surrounded him, making a circle and leered down at their captive.

“He is a bit overdressed admitted Sophie, I’d say it’s our obligation to strip him down”.

Jack gulped, this wasn’t going to be good.

“Shaking in his shoes noted Natasha, vhich are quite tight by the looks of things. Looks like the perfect place to start, da”?

She tapped on the tops of Jack’s shoes to make her point.

“No, don’t begged Jack.

But it was too late, the three women pounced on Jack and and dove their hands his clothes. Natasha grabbed a foot, unlaced his shoe, and then pried it off while whistling a tune. Elena untucked Jack’s shirt from his pants and began to quickly unbutton it. Sophia undid his belt, and started to unfasten and unzip his gray slacks. Natasha had taken off Jack’s other shoe, and peeled off both his black socks. Elena got the buttoned shirt off, and then pulled Jack’s undershirt above his head. The shirts, socks, shoes, and pants were thrown through the air and landed where Lisa was bound. Jack cringed, feeling quite exposed in just his white cotton underwear.

“Ha ha ha ha, look at those tighty vhiteys laughed Valerie. “For such a brilliant young scientist, you have poor choice in undervear”.

Her three henchwomen joined her laughter too, and even Lisa was taken aback by Jack’s underwear, and felt a smile spread across her pretty face. A small part of her enjoyed his discomfort after learning what he had done. But still, she hoped nothing severely bad would happen to him.

Jack closed his eyes and felt his cheeks burn with humiliation, he had pictured the day that Lisa finally saw him without clothes on, but in the daydream he was wearing boxers, but the military had been giving him free underwear, so he couldn't turn it down. He watched as Natasha excused herself to get something to eat, which didn’t surprise Jack being that she was a heffer. Elena and Sophie each grabbed a foot. Holding his feet up high, they briefly sniffed his naked feet and then turned to giggle at each other. Then they turned to Jack who was nervous at being half naked and at the mercy of these two crazy ladies.

"Whew, quite rank from all that running, da"?

"Ooooh, stinky, stinky" giggled Sophia pinching her nose.

“Alright, enough ladies said Valerie trying to suppress her laughter, now tickle those bare feet”!

Elena and Valerie went to work and used their long fingernails to tickle Jack’s feet. Raking all over his soles, and tickling the undersides of his toes.

“Heheheheheheheeeee don’t, thahahat tickles squealed Jack, please no”!

“Da, da, da taunted Elena, tickle, tickle, tickle”!

Sophie tickled the tops of Jack’s toes and Elena tickled his heels and along the arches of the foot she held. Jack began to blabber incoherently and continued to giggle louder as the tickling progressed.

Lisa was still on the couch, and not exactly enjoying herself. Well, maybe a little bit. Her heart pounded for Jack, but at the same time he needed to be taught a lesson and maybe these insane women were the answer. Valerie walked over to Lisa and said:

“He needs to be taught a lesson, and maybe zese vomen are ze answer”!

“Just please don’t hurt him begged Lisa, please”!

“Oh my sweet little strumpet, he vill not be harmed, ve Russians believe pain is a poor method to extract information”. With one hand she brushed some hair out of Lisa’s face, while her other hand caressed her left cheek.

“You truly are a beautiful voman, Dr. Lendway complimented Valerie, and you have an amazing attractive body”. She looked Lisa up and down, and circled around her like a predator sizing up it’s lunch. All Lisa could do was lay on the couch and widen her eyes in fear of what this Russian monster could do to her.

“Are you ticklish by chance asked Valerie, making direct eye contact with Lisa, and loud enough so that she could hear despite Jack’s laughter.

“No, not really” said Lisa softly, and then she looked away. Then she snapped her head back when she felt Valerie start to unbutton her pink blouse.

“What are you doing, don’t take my blouse off”!

“Relax, dumpling, just making you a bit more comfortable hissed the evil Russian, only four buttons were popped off, exposing a bit of Lisa’s cleavage and the top of her bra.

“Ooooooh, what have ve here, Dr. Lendway”. “It looks like a perfect pair of Cs all snug in a cream colored bra, heeheehee”!

Lisa closed her eyes in shame, this was going to end well, she could feel it in her bones.

"Natasha, gather the boy's clothing and burn them in the furnace. We don't want him getting dressed, when he looks so funny in those pathetic undervears".

Natasha picked up all of Jack's discarded clothes and his shoes. Then she carried them to the furnace and dropped them in. She gave Jack a sassy wink and then dusted her hands to add more teasing.

“Noooooo moaned Jack, my clothes”!

“Alright ladies, tickle his whole body commanded Valerie!

Elena and Sophie went to work and began to tickle Jack all over. Sophie tickled all the way up his legs and his thighs, while getting the knees a little bit. Elena tickle Jack’s ribs, all over his stomach, and the sides. They continued to verbally tease him, and made kootchy kootchy coo noises while tickling. Sophie pulled back Jack’s arms, so that Elena could tickle his underarms and his pits too. Jack now roared with laughter as those were two of his worst spots, not counting the feet. After four minutes, he looked up, all bleary eyed and saw Valerie sitting down next to Lisa’s pump covered feet.

“Care to see what is inside zese shoes, Heir Doctor she asked in her sultry voice, whilst caressing the leather on Lisa’s pump.

“No pleaded Lisa, not my shoes, leave them on”!

Acting very coy, Valerie pretended that she was going to take it off, but didn’t which drove Lisa crazy. She yelped and bit her lip, while waiting the inevitable shoe removal.

“I zink it’s time I used your foot fetish to really torture you suggested Valerie getting up. And it just so happens to be time for the FEATHERS, MUAH HA HA HA HAAAAA”!

Valerie turned to Sasha. “Bring Dr. Jack to the table and bind him down. The serum should be veering off soon”.

Valerie grinned and passed out two feathers for Elena and Sophie. Then Sasha lifted Jack up in her arms and carried him to the ping pong table. Then she set him down and attached his wrists and ankles to the spikes in each corner, so that he was spread eagled.

“Now, let’s tickle these feet some more, Dr. Jack suggested Valerie as she pulled Jack’s Jack’s big toe and middle toe away from each other.

“Sophie, tickle in between zese toes, vhile Elena vorks on each armpit”.

“Sophie went to work using her feather like a saw in between Jack’s toes, and Elena wickedly ran her feather all around each armpit, tickling each one for five minutes while Sophie tickled the toe crevices. Then they went to the other foot and started again. Jack giggled like a little boy, his face was flushed and he pleaded and begged for his torturers to stop but his pleas fell on deaf ears.

“No vay, heir doctor, you will be tickled and tickled until you tell us ze formula said Valerie firmly, and I zink zese tootsie toes vill get a coat of polish too, ha ha ha”

“How about a shade of ze color called “Tickle Me Pink” suggested Elena, perfect color for his toesie woesies”.

“AHHHAHAHAAHAAHHA YOU CAN DO WHAHAHAHAAT YOU WAAHAHANT TO ME laughed Jack, BUT I’LLL NEEHEHEHEHEEEVER TAHAHAHAAAAALK!

“I thought not, heir doctor replied Valerie, zat is vhy ve are going to help ourselves to your leetle girlfriend’s feetsies”. She signaled the twins to stop tickling Jack for a moment, then turned to Sasha, who sat next to Lisa.

“Natasha, vermove her shoes”!

Natasha waddled out of her seat and with her chubby paws, she plucked off Lisa’s brown heeled pumps with ease. Lisa whimpered softly as she heard her shoes hit the floor. Then she looked on in horror as she felt Sasha grab both of her tan stocking feet.

“Ooooooh, so varm, and yet so soft cooed the hulking fat Russian as she pressed both stocking soles up to her face and inhaled deeply.

“Whew she gasped, your stalking (she’s trying to say “stocking” lol) feet are so smelly, phewee”!

“Let go of my feet protested Lisa, leave my feet alone you bitch”!

“Tsk, tsk scoled Valerie, zat potty mouth vill not be tolerated. Natasha, tickle her stocking feet”!

Sasha obeyed and cupped Lisa’s heel and began to spider tickle Lisa’s stocking sole.

“Eheheheeeeheheheheeheee don’t tickle begged Lisa, please nothhahahahaaat thahahahahhaat”!

“How do zey smell, Sasha asked Valerie, vhy don’t you indulge us who hav no idea vhat Freline Lendvay’s feetsies smell like”?

Sasha took another whiff of Lisa’s feet, which made Lisa wince in disgust.

“Stop that you, don’t you smell my feet, I mean it”!

Sasha held her nose firmly and dropped Lisa’s feet.

“Mmmmmmm, zese feet smell like varm leather, vith just a hint of sweat”.

Jack felt his cock get harder after hearing that, he loved that smell so bad.

Valerie turned her gaze toward Jack and leered down at him.

“Now if you tell me ze formula, you can smell and have all the fun you vant vith zose feet”.

Jack though about it, because it did sound like a good offer. But Jack was a scientist, and scientists didn’t make deals with jezebels like Valerie.

“No, he shook his head, I won’t do it”.

“Fine, keep tickling him ladies and don’t show him any mercy”.

Sophie and Elena held up their feathers and attacked Jack’s soles once more, making sure to give his feet a soft yet thorough tickling. As the twins tickled his soles, Jack felt his toes wiggling away, feeling was starting to come back into his body. Looking towards Lisa, he looked on in jealous horror as he saw Sasha sniffing Lisa’s pumps. Valerie smirked and took Lisa’s other shoe and also began to sniff it.

“Mmmmmmm, simply divine she purred, too bad you’ll never know what your colleagues’ feet smell like, heir doctor”!

“Shut up barked Lisa, quit sniffing my shoes, you fucking shoe fetish bitches”!

“Hehehehee giggled Valerie, oh contraire, libechen. Ve, like your friend Dr. Jack, have foot fetishes”. And soon ve will rip those stalkings from your legs and moleste your feet, muah ha ha ha”!

“No moaned Lisa in anticipation, hoping they were just messing with her, you can’t be serious”!

“Da, but I am insisted Valerie, as she took Lisa’s heeled pump and used the heel point to tickle up and down the woman’s stocking sole. Lisa immediately busted out into fits of canned laughter.

“EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA NOT THE FEEHEHEEEEEEEEET” she screeched.

“LET HER GOOHOOHOHOH AND I’LL HAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAH GIVE YOUHOOOHOHO THE HAHAHAAHAHA FORUMLA” spat Jack between laughs.

“Ha, I don’t zink so, dahling laughed Valerie as she kept her shoe tickling intact and used her other hand to tickle her other stocking sole, da ladies”!

“Da sneered Sophie sweetly, how do you like vatching your leetle girlfriend getting her stalking feetsies teekled all over.

“I vonder vhat her feet smell like vith zose nylon stalkings on pondered Elena, I zink I should go find out for myself”.

Elena walked over and bent down to sniff Lisa’s feet, Valerie stopped tickling long enough for her to get a nice long whiff. Then she looked back at Jack, before sniffing her other foot.

Jack felt more blood pumping to his groin, he was so jealous of these bitches getting to have at Lisa’s feet. After one year, he was mere inches from the feet of his dreams. If his member got an bigger or any harder, it would surely rip through his tighty whites.

“Heheheheee snickered Valerie, if zat member of his gets any bigger or harder, it vill surely rip through zose tightzie vhiteys, ha ha ha”!

Jack gulped and hoped that wouldn’t happen, he knew he would be beyond the point of embarassament if Lisa were to see him naked.

Then Sophie took him by surprise by blowing a big raspberry on his belly.

“YOOOOOOWEHEHEHEHEEEEE exclaimed Jack, HEHEHEHEEEEY”!

“Hay is for horses, and tickling is for leetle boys reminded Sophie.

Then she blew another raspberry, making Jack squeal once more. Valerie smiled coyly and walked over to Jack’s barefoot and seized it with both hands, holding it perfectly still.

“Now, heir doctor, it’s time for me to eat your leetle piggies, muah ha ha”!

“Noooooo begged Jack.

But it was too late, her firm grip held onto Jack’s naked foot with ease, and her head bent down with her mouth open and ready, while Jack’s bare toes curled in fear at being devoured.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back