• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Katherine Mayfair M/F: PG-13 rated

Garamonde

TMF Poster
(The following is based on characters from ABC's desperate housewives. Comments welcome and appreciated)

Katherine Mayfair stirred in the chair, her arms tied behind her back and her lower legs tied to the chair, forcing her skirt to hike up and reveal her flesh-toned stocking tops and lovely open bottomed girdle. At first she wasn’t aware of the extent to which she was exposed, but moments later she was livid. She struggled, cursed and screamed. Then she thought to herself… must be Bree who put her in this embarrassing and humiliating position.

“Bree?! You bitch, what do you want!?”

“It’s not Bree my dear… it’s me”. I stepped into the light so Katherine could see my face. I looked up and down her lovely feminine form with obvious admiration.

“Look, I already understand you must be a pervert of some kind, so why don’t you just let me go now and I promise I won’t tell any of the other single women about what a fucking asshole you are?”

I began to circle around Katherine, making her wonder what I would do next.
“No Katherine. You see my dear I must admit I do find you quite attractive, but that is an ulterior motive for bringing you here.”

I crouched down behind her. She tilted her head, trying to look at my face as I spoke to her.

“Katherine… I want to make this very, very difficult. I would like to know what your recipe is for your lemon meringue pie is.”

“No, I’m not telling you that.” She smiled smugly.

“Suit yourself my dear.”

I dug my fingers into her ribs and she began bucking like a wild bore.

“Ah hahh!!!!! Please stop it I’m very ticklish!!!!!” I squealed with delight as much as she laughed. She not only bucked and jiggled but she moved around so much the top of her dress began to fall down, revealing a lovely lavender lacey low cut bra cupping her beautiful creamy breasts that jiggled almost hypnotically, almost as if to say “stop tickling me and play with these instead, big boy.”

I decided to move down to her legs.

“No! No, not my feet!”

I tickled her knees and she squealed and hollered promising that if I let her go that I could have sex with her. A tempting offer, to be sure, but knowing her I couldn’t trust anything she said. I guess the feel of my fingertips digging into her nyloned legs was just too much for her senses to handle. I moved up, dancing my fingers up her thighs and gently squeezing them. Between still insanely laughing I could hear her moaning.

I always found this woman very attractive. I know this is hard to believe but I am pretty shy. Tickling for me has always been a fun little way of bonding with not just girlfriends but lady friends as well.

She was so tired, she offered to give me oral pleasure if I stopped. Honestly, that disturbed me. I stopped tickling because I felt as though she really thought I would want sex. Well, to be honest I wanted to have sex with her more than anything in the known universe..

I wasn’t about to become what she was bargaining for though. I also was amazed at how resistant she was to the torture. I’ve never seen a woman so determined to keep a secret no matter what. Perhaps for these reasons I began to untie her.

As I loosened the ropes, Katherine didn’t move, so I moved towards her face and gently kissed her soft warm lips. I was surprised when she took both of her arms and took my hands and placed them on her breasts, which had already become exposed when her bra fell down from her laughing so hard.

I don’t know what it was, but when she looked in my eyes, she knew what I wanted, and the best explanation I came up with is that what I did was something she always wanted. I mean, being attracted to a woman who’s always wanted to be tied up and tickled? What are the odds?

What followed was the most passionate night of love making I’ve ever experienced. To be honest though it was the only night of love-making I’ve ever experienced All night Katherine and I had our hands all over each other, and I even tickled her a couple more times, gauging her reactions.

It was still dark, and Katherine turned to me.

“You promise to keep this a secret, right?”

“Of course darling.” I smiled sincerely as I kissed her. I felt a tear gently rolling down my cheek because I found true love.

“Good, because I would hate the girls to know that I enjoy being tickled.”

“What?”

“Dear, I think you’re a sweet man and I know you find me very attractive, but the fact is you’re a pervert.”

“Katherine… I don’t know what to say.”

She kissed me gently. But it felt cold. I know she enjoyed the nights events, but I had hoped that somehow she had fallen in love with me too. I guess that was too much to hope for.

We both got dressed before the sun came up. She let me out, without another word.

As I left, I whispered a goodbye with more tears welling up in my eyes.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back