• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Than Expected, Pt. 2

goddess_nemesis

Verified
We arrived at my house just before 11. My parents were divorced so I lived with my mom, but mom had left to go visit her sister after she closed up the library. I had no younger sisters or brothers so we were alone in a huge house. Also, I lived out in the country so no one would hear or see what we would do and all. … Or so I thought.

Merci and I had a late snack before deciding on something to do. Strangely, I felt closer to her than I have towards anyone. The idea excited me a bit. It also scared me. I was never confused about anything in my life. I had everything planned out.

Anyway, we decided on playing a card game of ‘Speed’, but we spiced it up by adding stripping and tickling. Every time a person lost, she would have to remove an article of clothing. Once a person has removed every article of clothing, she would have to be tickled for home any rounds have been played. Example: One round equals 5 minutes, two rounds = 10 minutes, and so on.

Between me and Merci, she had an advantage since she had more clothes on than I did. It was sort of a bad and good thing at the same time. I wanted to get my fingers on her and tickle her into hysterics, but, at the same time, I wanted her to do the same thing she did to me back at the library.

“You’re goin’ down, cutie,” Merci teased as we settled on the floor of my living room. She dealt out the cards: 20 to me, 20 to her, and in the middle 5, 1, 1, 5.

“Dream on. I’m the champ of ‘Speed’,” I replied though my heart was beating wildly inside.

Soon the game started but 2 minutes later, Merci whooped my ass so I had to remove an article of clothing, which was one of my sandals. After 2 more rounds, I was bare foot and topless. After 3 more rounds, I was in my socks and panties while Merci was only bare footed. Finally, after five more rounds, I lost. Merci was down to her panties and I had to remove mine. Now I was fully nude in front of Merci. Fear and excitement filled up my mind as I waited for my doom.

“Looks like ‘the champ’ just lost,” Merci laughed. Finally, my embarrassment caught up to me as a rosy color filled my cheeks.

She crawled towards me and I crawled backwards until I could move no more. Before I could react, she dug her fingers into my sides and I started howling with laughter. I begged and pleaded but she had no mercy for me, though she was called Merci.

Finally, I gotten to the point where I was so weak that I fell to my sides and Merci rolled me over twice so I was on my back. She sat on my stomach as she darted her fingers into my ticklish armpits.

“MERCI-HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! PLE-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-SE! NO-HOHOHO MO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOH-RE! HAHAHAHOAHAHAOHAHAEHHEAHAHEEA!” I squealed.

But while Merci was dishing out my torture, my neighbor Jenova Carter (she lived a mile down the road from me) had pulled up in my driveway and neither Merci or I noticed. Jenova could hear my tortured laughter when she came up to the door and knocked.

Merci barely heard the knock when she finally stopped and allowed me to catch my breath. She had no choice but to see who it was. She looked out the window to find a 25-year-old brunette girl. She was buxom with 40DD’s and wide womanly hips.

Merci opened the door. “Hello.”

Jenova was surprised to see a nude girl standing in front of her. But she knew what Merci was doing to me. I just didn’t know Jeni was into tickling like Merci and now me.

Without a second thought, Jeni started tickling Merci. I had just gotten enough strength back to go and see who was at the door. I entered the foyer to find Jeni tickling the same person who had been tickling me.

I helped Jeni bring Merci upstairs to my room without stopping the tickling. The blond was laid on the bed with Jeni straddling her. She had stop tickling for a moment, but now started in again on Merci’s sides as I tied the blue-eyed babe to my bed. Then I decided to remove Merci’s panties only to find her very, very moist there. Soon I was tickling and licking her soft, ticklish footsies. And enjoying it immensely.

But my enjoyment was soon to be ended, when Jeni moved one hand into Merci’s triangle and caused her to orgasm and pass out. The laughter ended and I had no one to tickle anymore. I got up and started whining and complaining. I totally forgot about Jeni, but she didn’t forget about me. She was still in a tickle-frenzy.

Next thing I knew, I was on the floor wiggling and squealing underneath the shorter woman. She tickled me until I was so weak and disoriented, she got up and picked up my legs and pulled me up to the end of the bed. She bound my ankles to the same posts Merci’s ankles were bound to. Jeni then bound one of my wrists to a chair and the other to a dresser. Now I was just as vulnerable as Merci.

“Your turn, TJ!” she exclaimed as she produced a feather and started tickling my super-sensitive feet.

“STO-HOHOHOHOHOHHOHO-P! NO-HOHHOHOHOHO MO-HOHOHHOHHOAHAHAAOA-RE, JENI-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I squealed with full abandonment as the fires of lust grew inside.

By now, Merci was waking up, but only to hear my forced laughter. Jeni dragged the feather down to my burning mound. Now I begging for released as she teased my breasts with one hand and my mound with the feather. Finally, when I could take no more, I exploded. But not once, not twice but three times before passing out. She then untied me before starting in on Merci again.

The older woman went for Merci’s lower tummy and really got her going. Screaming bloody murder and begging for this to stop. When she really wanted it to continue until she got what I got. Jeni teased her mound, but stopping before she climaxes. This went on for about 15 minutes.

Finally I woke up to find Jeni putting itching powder on Merci’s feet, breasts, and mound. She was really going wild now especially with the feather tickling her breasts. She bucking and writhing wildly like a bucking bronco. I joined in by digging my fingers into her tummy and navel. Now she was screaming like a madwoman. But Jeni wasn’t finished with her yet. She stopped so she could peel off her clothes. While I continued to tickle Merci, Jeni now started fingering herself as she used her other hand to tickle Merci’s mound.

Not wanting to be left out, I slipped my own hand in my own mound. Soon we were all moaning and fingering ourselves hard. Merci came first, then Jeni, then me. Before I went out, I saw a smile on both Merci and Jeni’s faces. I also passed out with a smile on my face too.

I entered my world of dreams with all sorts of things teasing and tickling my body as I came over and over and over again. But my fantasy was short lived when morning came and my mom’s friend entered my room only to find Merci, Jeni, and me naked and out like a light.

Note: This is a li'l shorter than the first part. I think I'll do two more, but who knows for me! Enjoy!

BRAVO !!!!

Author ! Author ! Excellent work Nemisis !

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back