• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking For A Mainstream Movie

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Hi All,

I heard that the Martial Arts Film "Hot Cool & Viscious" has a really intense tickle torture scene in it. I was wondering if anyone has seen this film or knows here I can get it.

The Laugher :)

The movie's title is "The Hot, The Cool, and The Vicious".
I havent seen it, but it seems to be a rare Kung Fu movie. One catalog said that it featured "brief torture" along with brief nudity and plenty of violence.

It might be assumed that the said brief torure scene would be tickling, but it wasnt implied in the catalog.

I own this tape!

The only place I've ever seen it was a little video store off the street in New York City. I think it might have been a bootleg. Cost about $15. It exsists - I have it. What would you like to know?

Last edited:
Well, Oddjob...I don't know, how about--IS THERE ANY TICKLING IN IT, AND WHAT IS THE TICKLING LIKE??? :D

Thanks for your help in advance!

dig dug

Well, it's a guy-guy scene, and those usually don't interest me, but this one is pretty good.

Far into the movie, one guy has another in a dungeon, tied up and seated on a stone block. Now, historically, when people got tickled they supposedly also had ropes or animal skins tightened round their bodies. This seems to be alluded to, since the tied up guy has rope all around his torso, but it is loose and hangs down (so only tickling occurs, so tightening).

The tickler runs the pointy end of a feather up and down the tied guys's foot, who doesn't exactly laugh, but struggles, yells and begs. The tickler smiles and askes him where the die is (the plot involves a stolen die to mint gold coins). As the prisoner tries to resist (and fails) the tickler continues tickling, telling the guy that he doesn't need to confess too quick, maybe he even likes it. The tickler really seems to be enjoying his role, and the prisoners seems to be terribly ticklish and hates it. It's maybe a minute long. I only saw one copy in NYC, but now that I think about it I have seen one once for sale on EBAY.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing this up so promptly, Oddjob. M/M--oh well, too bad...but there are "bound" to be fans of the genre out there...

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back