• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Slumber Party” (Part 3) by Feathery

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
Beth and Lacy

After her split with Marie, Beth took a “leave of absence” from work for a few weeks, and drowned her sorrows with a combination of booze, drugs and sex. She began frequenting “girl” bars, picking up young women, luring them to participate in light S&M, bondage, and tickling. As they were casual partners, Beth would entice them with drinks, their drug of choice (usually cocaine) and, sometimes, money. She soon grew weary of waking up with some strange girl in her bed; usually some young, confused, strung-out soul. Her thoughts would always turn to Marie, and then, of course...to Lacy was also in the back of her mind.

When she finally returned to work, Beth found a subtly hostile environment. Marie was a popular girl in the secretarial pool, and her fellow workers all knew what happened. Icy cold glances; sudden avoidance's and whispering were the order of the day for the company “Golden Girl” these days. None of this went unnoticed to Beth’s superiors, as one of them offered her a chance to breath new air, at least for a while. Beth entered her boss’ office, with a bit of initial anticipation. “We know you’ve been under a bit of strain, lately”, Sue Gallagher started, “Beth, we thought maybe a little trip...on behalf of the company...might fit well with you.” Beth looked up at her boss, a bit perplexed. She wondered if she was being “shipped out”. Sue smiled, “There is an office products convention in Chicago next week, and we thought maybe you could go with Murphy and look things over. I know you’re from that part of the country, so maybe visit friends and family along the way?” Sue wrinkled her nose and smiled. Beth got up from her chair and laughed, “Yes, I guess I could use a bit of a trip, then see my folks...although I don’t know if I would be much help to Murph?” Sue laughed, “It’s OK...you deserve it, Beth!”

Beth settled into a posh suite in one of Chicago’s best hotels, along with a generous expense account, and unlimited access to a limo and driver. She used it as best she could, knowing full well that she was being given a “fun trip” at the expense of the company. A trip that would allow her to get away from the negative atmosphere around the office and get back to business. Beth dressed in a sensible business suit and greeted her comrade, Murphy, in the hotel lobby, and then off to the first night of the office products show at Chicago’s convention center. Beth felt a bit out of place, wandering about the convention, listening to “hawkers” blabbing about their wears. She was completely not interested in how one printer was better than the other...email systems, computer interfacing...who cares? Jim Murphy was her company’s resident systems “nerd”, so Beth just left everything to him. Besides, she just wanted to get out of there and go to a bar!

The convention floor just seemed liked an endless blur of people in suits, mingling over gadgets with tables of free coffee, little cakes and doughnuts. But then Beth heard a strangely familiar voice, “...And with this machine, you can print, scan, fax, e-mail, do graphics...all in one!” Beth turned around to see the back of a statuesque blonde, almost 6 foot, incredibly shapely, in a low cut, little black spaghetti strap evening dress. “Wow”, Beth observed, “So when did Marilyn Monroe start doing office supply conventions?” The woman’s shoulder length platinum blonde mane, hourglass figure and black stiletto high heels grabbed Beth’s eyes. But that voice had her completely captivated! She left Murphy’s side and wandered over to where the blonde was standing, next to a display of office equipment. As the blonde was speaking to a group of men, who were all more interested in looking at her equipment than the office machines, Beth glanced at her face and felt her jaw drop. “Lacy...Lacy...is it really you?” The blonde stopped talking and looked at Beth, widening her eyes and squealed, “Beth? Beth Logan? Oh wow, I don’t believe it!” Lacy quickly turned to her group of potential “customers”, “please excuse me, gentlemen, but this is my friend from high school...we were cheerleaders together!” Lacy ran over to Beth and the two women hugged and kissed. Beth looked at Lacy’s face. She was still beautiful, although it was clear from the shadows under her eyes, and faint lines of worry near her mouth, that life had not been all that kind in the eight years since they last saw each other. She wore a lot of makeup in an obvious attempt to hide these traits. Beth looked directly at Lacy, still holding her, “Lacy, it’s so great to finally see you! I can’t believe it! I think it’s been about eight years!” Lacy, a bit taller, looked at Beth and laughed, “Oh I know! Where has the time gone! But, hey you look great! And everyone back home knows how well you’ve done...going to that great school and your career and everything!” Beth blushed, “And you look lovely too Lace...as always!” “Oh thanks! It’s work, but I try.” Lacey turned and looked over at a man who was standing, watching them from across the convention floor. “Listen, Beth, I’ve got to get back to my job here...” Beth grabbed Lacy’s arm, “It’s OK, but when do you finish? I really want to see you after you get off!” “I’ll be done in about an hour.” “Good. I ‘all see you in front of this building then. We’ll get dinner, drinks...the works!” Lacy looked a bit concerned, “Oh yeah, sure...” “Listen, it’s all on me, or rather, on my company! I have a wonderful expense account, so don’t give it a second thought!” Lacy looked relieved and smiled, “Are you sure, that would be great!” “See you in an hour!” Beth walked back over to Murphy, who was looking at copiers, and watched Lacy as she started her office products spiel. “Who’s the blonde?” Murphy asked, not quite paying attention to Beth. “Oh, she’s a friend from high school...I’m going to meet her later for dinner, hope you don’t mind?” “No...no not at all. Hmmmm... She’s a real looker!”

Beth wandered around the convention, waiting for the hour to end. She couldn’t believe her good fortune in finally running into Lacy. They never talked or saw each other since that slumber party at Melissa’s. Beth attributed this to the embarrassment Lacy endured from being tickled and brought to orgasm at the hands of her fellow cheerleaders. But Beth kept tabs on Lacy and her other friends when she talked to her mother, who still lived back home in Mayfield. She heard that Lacy had dropped out of college in less than a year, was married briefly, and had a son. Beth also knew that she lived with her mother for a while, who also helped in looking after the child. Beth hardly ever visited Mayfield, as she felt uncomfortable there. Almost everyone in town knew she was a lesbian, and looked upon her with disapproval, in spite of her successes.

After looking at everything to see at the convention, Beth stood outside by the entrance, and called her mother on her cell phone. The hour was almost up, so she called for her limo to meet her. In a few minutes, the limo pulled up in front of the convention center, and Beth got in the back to wait for Lacy. Finally, she saw Lacy come out of convention, now wearing a black shawl wrapped over her bare shoulders. Accompanying her was that same man who was starring at them inside the convention center. Beth figured he must be her boss. Beth jumped out of the limo and waved at Lacy, “Over here...over here, Lace!” Lacy saw Beth and waved back, smiling. Then she turned and said something to the man, who was frowning; watching her as she walked quickly in her heels and got into the back of the limo with Beth. “Lacy looked around the limo, caressing the leather seat and squealed, “Oh this is great!” “Do you like Italian food? I know a good place.” “Sure...sounds great!” “Beth called up to the driver, “Please take us to Cafe Luigi, sir!” The driver waved and off they went. Lacy smiled and giggled as she and Beth exchanged small talk on their way to the restaurant. The blonde seemed to perk up, acting so bubbly and exuberant. Once inside the restaurant, the two women ordered drinks at the bar while waiting for their table to be ready. Beth noticed how quickly her friend knocked back her margarita, and then ordered another just as fast. Then she drank that one down, and got another to take over to their table. With dinner, Beth ordered a bottle of wine, and Lacy finished almost all of it herself. As they talked about their lives since high school, Beth noticed Lacy was getting progressively tipsy. “Listen, I’m dying for a cigarette, I’m just going outside for a bit.” Beth got up with Lacy, as she seemed a bit wobbly. “I’ll go with you. I could use some air.” They stood outside the restaurant, and Beth watched Lacy struggle to light her cigarette. Her hands were trembling as she fumbled with the matches, the cigarette dangling from her painted red lips. Beth took Lacy’s wrist and held her hand. Then she lit her cigarette for her and caressed her face. Tears started to well up in Lacy’s eyes, as she dragged on her smoke. “My life’s gone to shit, Beth. I know it. That’s how I wound up working that stupid convention.”

Lacy explained how she met her ex husband, Bob, while at college. She left school because her grades went south, and when he proposed, she went for it. Soon after they were married, Lacy became pregnant with her son, Frank. Bob soon left her after Frank was born, and Lacy was forced to move back home with her mom, who now takes care of the boy, while she travels around, doing conventioneer and promotional jobs. “I’ve also done a bit of modeling work, but nothing I’d be to proud to show anyone.” Beth stroked her friend’s arm and looked at her, “Lace, come back to my hotel with me. I want you to spend the night.” “Lacy looked down, “I don’t know Beth...I...well?” Lacy was well aware of Beth’s lifestyle and hesitated. She also knew that Beth always had feelings for her. She remembered Beth’s awkward glances at her in the girl’s locker room and during practice at school. And of course she remembered that it was Beth who tied her wrists, and tickled her with more passion than any of the other girls at that sleep over. At the same time, she was not looking forward to returning to her dingy, run down motel room outside of town, and her nasty boss getting drunk and putting the moves on her. “Please, come back with me. I have a nice big posh suite at the Park East. You’ll love it...please!” Lacy succumbed to her friend’s insistence. “OK...but all my things are at the motel.” “Don’t worry...you’ll be fine. You can wear something of mine.” After finishing her smoke, Lacy and Beth went back inside to finish their meal. Then the limo came to pick them up, and off to the Park East Hotel.

As they rode to the hotel, Beth put her arm around Lacy, letting the blonde’s headrest on her shoulder. Beth felt deeply aroused as she touched Lacy, letting her hand slip under the blonde’s wrap, touching her bare shoulder and arm. Lacy was feeling extremely nervous, as she felt Beth’s touches. From time to time, when things were “tight”, Lacy was not above accepting the occasional financial proposal for sex from businessmen she met in her work. She called it, “reaching an understanding”. Once, at an especially difficult time, she accepted an offer from a female executive, who paid her handsomely for an evening together. These arrangements were always done anonymously. But this seemed strange and different...being with a female friend from high school. Beth started to caress Lacy’s blonde mane, and Lacy became startled, “No please...please not my hair.” Beth looked at her friend. “It’s...not washed...it’s all full of hairspray.”

When Lacy entered Beth’s hotel room her eyes widened. “Wow...now this is what I call living!” Lacy wandered around the rooms like a giddy schoolgirl, reveling in her newfound luxury. She threw her wrap across a chair and kicked off her shoes, feeling the soft fibers of the shag carpet under her stocking feet. “This is wonderful Beth! Boy, have you’ve got it made! You should see the dump where I’m staying! Do you have anything to drink? I’d just love a vodka tonic.” Beth walked over to a small bar in the sitting room. While she made her friend’s drink, she watched Lacy move about the room, admiring her surroundings. Lacey had put on a bit of weight since their high school days, but the extra pounds seemed to have gone in the right places. Her breasts, hips and bottom were fuller, and there was more of roundness to her belly. Beth observed how Lacy’s breasts and bottom jiggled as she walked, as she imagined what she looked like naked. Beth poured herself a small glass of wine, and handed the cocktail to her friend. Then the two women sat down together on the couch.

Lacy pulled out a cigarette from her handbag. “So tell me about you, Beth. Tell me what it’s like to be young, rich and successful!” There was a touch of nervous sarcasm in Lacy’s question, but Beth didn’t care. She knew the blonde was a bit drunk, as she proceeded to give a brief description of her life after leaving their hometown. She did, however, leave out some of the darker aspects of her world...like some of the more colorful relationships with other women, her affair with Marie, and drugs. As Lacy puffed at her cigarette and sipped her drink, tears filled her blue eyes. “Your life has been so perfect, Beth. And mine has been a total disaster...except for Frank.” Beth put down her glass, leaned over and held Lacy, as she began to sob. Beth gently caressed her face, wiping away the streams of mascara pouring down her cheeks. “Oh Lacy, everything will work out, you’ll see!” Beth held Lacy again, this time pulling her friend towards her. Lacy’s head resting on Beth’s shoulder, Beth caressing her back. “I just know everything will be OK, Honey.” Beth gently lifted her friend’s head up and starred into her teary, mascara smeared eyes. Then she softly kissed the blonde’s painted lips, her right hand still caressing the side of her face, her left hand stroking her back. Lacy could hardly move, as she felt confused. She was a bit afraid of Beth’s advances, yet at the same time she felt strangely warm and protected and cared for. Beth’s hand left Lacy’s face, and began to stroke her shoulder and arm. A shiver came over the blonde as she felt her spaghetti strap slip down while Beth continued to caress her bare shoulder. At first, Lacy resisted returning the kisses, but soon her defenses weakened, finally relenting to Beth’s soft lips and gentle touches. A soft sigh came from Lacy’s lips as she kissed Beth back, her head titling slightly backward as Beth’s tongue entered her mouth.

Beth was on fire as she felt the woman she desired for so long finally begin to accept her advances. Lacy moaned softly, as Beth’s swirling tongue found hers, their warm lips pressed together. Then Beth placed her hand on Lacy’s breasts, gently squeezing and fondling their fullness. Lacy was completely succumbing to the delicate, feminine hands upon her breasts. Never were they caressed and fondled with such tender sensuousness, while Beth marveled at her fortune, to have Lacy’s fullness in her hands. Then Beth reached around Lacy’s back and unzipped her dress, peeling the black garment down from her body to her waist. She kissed Lacy’s neck and shoulders, running her eager hands along Lacy’s bare midriff and sides, causing the blonde woman to sigh and giggle. “Hehehe… as you can see I’m still so very ticklish,” Lacy whispered. Beth smiled, and kissed Lacy’s mouth again, softly touching her breasts over her black bra cups, gently finding and pinching her hard nipples over the material. Lacy moaned and sighed as she surrendered herself to Beth… clearly enjoying the sensual attentions while abandoning her body to the loving kisses and caresses. Beth was reveling in the softness of Lacy’s skin… so tender, pale, delicate, yet so full and voluptuous. Again she reached behind Lacy and unhooked her bra, watching her large beautiful breasts tumble from her cups. Beth took Lacy’s breasts gently in her hands and softly kissed them, moaning and whispering to herself how beautiful and sweet they are! Lacy moaned too and leaned herself against the back of the couch, her head falling from side to side. It was then that Beth looked up at her lover and noticed something quite odd!

“Lacy… your hair?” Beth inquired as Lacy quickly sat up and began fixing her blonde wig, which had shifted over to one side and gave a strange appearance. “Is it a wig, Darling?” Lacy covered her breasts with her left arm and picked up her drink. “Yes, it is a wig, Beth. You see I have a condition… it’s called alopecia and I have a very advanced case of it. It started back in high school, when I began noticing all the hair on my body was falling out. Remember at the slumber party when I said I had a waxing treatment?” Beth nodded, holding Lacy’s hand, stroking her shoulder. “Well, I just said that in case someone noticed anything. Then the hair on my head began to fall out. I was freaking out, going to doctors, but nothing they tried helped. So now I am completely bald and hairless. I wear wigs, and I even had to tattoo my eyebrows and wear false eyelashes.” Lacy looked down, feeling ashamed, crying. “Oh Darling… no, you are beautiful!” Beth held her lover, kissing her tenderly. “Here, let me show you!” Lacy lifted the blonde wig off her head and set it on a coffee table. She was indeed completely bald and it was quite dramatic for Beth to see this sudden transformation. “Lacy, you’re beautiful!” Beth took her lover in her arms and kissed her hairless head, kissing her face and lips. “Mmmmmm… my beautiful Darling!” Then Beth stood up and took Lacy by the hand, her dress falling to the floor as she got up from the couch. “Come with me, Sweet,” and Beth led Lacy into the bedroom.

Beth kissed Lacy with such tenderness and passion at the side of the large bed in the middle of the room, before gently guiding her lover down upon it. Then Beth finished undressing Lacy, removing her black silk stockings and panties. “So beautiful you are my Love!” Beth purred, as she ran her fingertips along Lacy’s nude body, kissing her soft silky smooth skin. Lacy tried so hard to keep from giggling, but couldn’t help it, as Beth kisses, licks and touches were so light and gentle that it had a ticklish affect on her. Of course Beth new very well how ticklish Lacy was from that party, and now she seemed even more so! “Along with losing all my hair, my skin has become super sensitive!” Lacy admitted. “I can’t even stay out too long in the sun.” Beth kissed her breasts and nipples, which were quite hard and erect, “You have such lovely skin, Lacy… and a beautiful body!” Lacy melted upon hearing Beth’s words, and felt herself tingle with arousal as she felt her lover’s hands and mouth all over her body… kissing, licking and touching her everywhere. But when Beth lifted her arms and kissed he armpits, Lacy completely lost it and exploded into spasms of forced giggles and laughter! “Hahahahaha… oh Beth that tickles so much… hehehehehe!” Beth continued to hold Lacy’s arms down, going back and forth to each armpit, licking and kissing the sweet tender white flesh! Lacy was surprised at how much it was exciting her, feeling herself flooding with moistness between her creamy thighs! Then Beth tickled Lacy’s nipples with her tongue, making her breasts jiggle against her lips, as Lacy giggled and laughed in sensuous delight! Beth kissed and licked all down Lacy’s body, goading her to hysterical squeals and girlish giggles… her sides, belly, hips and thighs! Then rolling her lover over and licking and kissing her ample, full round bottom… even nibbling at her cheeks, licking along her crack. Lacy bucked up and down on the bed, laughing and shrieking, as she never quite felt this erotic sensation before! A warm wave of passion flooded her body, as she felt Beth’s hand slide down between her thighs and gently parted her creamy wet lips, finding her throbbing clit. While teasing and tickling Lacy’s anus with her tongue, Beth massaged her love bud… sending her to spasms of erotic and sensual ecstasy… Lacy filling Beth’s loving hand with her luscious secretions!

Beth undressed and the two women rested next to each other, holding, kissing, making small talk. Then Beth lightly tickled Lacy’s belly, sending her to gentle bursts of giggles. “I’m sorry I’m so ticklish, Beth, hehehehehe!” Lacy felt her giggles and laughter to be a hindrance to her lovemaking, but to Beth it was a delicious gift from the gods of love and lust! “Darling… do you trust me? May we play?” Beth had that mischievous glint in her eye as she kissed her lover. Lacy giggled… “Play? What do you want to do?” Beth leaned over and kissed the top of her lover’s head, and then went over to her suitcase. From there, she produced four leather padded wrist and ankle cuffs and some rope. Lacy looked shocked, but then laughed. “Oh no! This is reminding me of what you did to me at Melissa’s party! God, I’ll never forget that!” Beth smiled as she sat next to Lacy on the bed. “This will be different, my Darling… do you trust me?” Lacy thought for a bit. Here she was, naked and exposed, having revealed all of herself to Beth, whom she had just made love with and climaxed. So what was left to lose? “Sure… but be nice, Beth!” Beth kissed her lover and applied the cuffs to Lacy’s wrists and ankles. Then she secured the rope to the rings on the cuffs, tying the other ends to the four corners of the bed, thus spreading Lacy’s limbs apart, spread eagle. Beth then went over to the suitcase and produced a black scarf, which he tied around lacy’s head as a blindfold. “Hey what are you doing?” Lacy panicked, but Beth kissed her mouth reassuringly. Lacy felt so vulnerable and helpless, but was also excited and aroused at this new sensation of being so completely out of control. Beth went to her bed again, only this time finding a long soft black feather. Sitting next to Lacy, Beth began to slowly caress her lover’s body with the plume. Lacy instantly convulsed into gales of forced ticklish laughter, giggles and squeals… twisting from side to side, writhing and jerking. Her soft, supple flesh jiggled and quivered, as Beth gently stroked her armpits, breasts, belly and sides with the fluffy feather! “Hahahahaha… Oh God, Beth… it tickles tickles tickles… hehehehehehehe!” Beth cooed in her lover’s ear, “I think you love it, Darling… I think you do!”

Beth teased Lacy’s inner thighs, down her legs to her feet, where she tickled her soft soles and between her toes. Lacy jerked and pulled against her restraints, laughing hysterically… screaming and begging as Beth continued to gently torment her lover’s defenseless feet! “Hahahahhahaha… Oh no pleeeeeesssssseee… hehehehehe!’” Beth ran the feather back along her legs, teasing her soft inner thighs before tracing the tip of the plume against Lacy’s anus and parted moist folds… her sweet white flower petals! Goading her into incoherent screeches, screams and spasmodic laughter! Lacy laughed and jerked and squirted pee all over as Beth continued to tickle and tease her sweetness, bringing her to the edge of climax. At this point, Beth put down her plume and climbed on top of Lacy… grinding her pelvis against her lover’s… the two women thrusting wildly into this bliss of pure erotic passion and pleasure! After wards, Beth released Lacy from her restraints and held and kissed her… the two women drifting off to sleep together, and into another chapter of their lives.

To be continued…

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your interest! I believe I posted them here some time ago, but if you can't find them, you can visit my site, Tickling Emporium and see all of my stories, plus many others.

http://www.ticklingemporium.com/stories.html

PS: Still working on Chapter 5!

Thank you

Thank you so much for your interest! I believe I posted them here some time ago, but if you can't find them, you can visit my site, Tickling Emporium and see all of my stories, plus many others.

http://www.ticklingemporium.com/stories.html

PS: Still working on Chapter 5!

Thank you for posting web page link. I also like the fact that are other stories on the web page worth reading. again thank you.

LBFT

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back