• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true tickled on the publc bus

j0jab0

ok this is my first story i am writing about so i hope you like it

my school was cheap and didn't give my town a regular bus. so all the students in the neighborhood had to take the public bus to school everyday. i went to a catholic school so we had to wear a uniform. but i liked to wear a loosely fitted sweatshirt over my blouse. on the bus i would sit next to my friend david. we were not dating he was more like a cousin to me anyway. but he was friends with my secret crush, josh, who also came on the bus.
so on the first day of school and riding the bus i sat next to david. when josh came on the bus he sat on the other side of david. we were always talking and making fun of eachother. both pf hem treated me like "one of the boys."

until one day, i was making fun of david because his fly was down. (now this was the first time i noticed that daivd thought i was hot because of the partial hard dick he was parading around.) that's when something happened that amazes me to this day. he started tickling me on both sides of my ribs and i was in heaven. it felt sooo good the way his fingers were pressing hard against my sides. i was screaming with laughter not caring who else was on the bus. it gets better.

josh, my secret crush saw david tickle me for those 5 seconds and decided to come on the other side of me in the empty seat next to me and help him tickle one side of me while david got the other side. no offence to david but josh's big muscular hands wrapped around my side moving rapidly felt a lot better than david's. it's gets even better.

this day's date was december 13th 2004. (yes i remember!) this is relivent because everyday for the rest of that school year i was tickle tourtured by two guys one that i loved and one that loved me. it got better.

back to my sweatshrit... it was very loosely fit on the sleeves. so one of the days that i was flinging my arms back and forth to try and stop them, josh grabbed my sleeves and tied them behind my back in a knot. i was forced to sit there for the 20 minute bus ride tourtured with my hands tied behind my back while the rest of the bus watched me "suffer."

i made sure that i wore that sweatshrit to school everyday!

P.S. by january josh became my boyfriend but we eventually broke up but to this day i am still mercilessly tickled by my current boyfriend and josh and i still meet up for some more tickling fun on the side:justlips:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back