• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman-- enter the Catwoman!!! (adult)

primetime

Verified
okay tickle fans, thanks for the replies to my 1st story involving the caped crusader. now its time for another chapter. the characters involved are the same actors in the Batman movies (Michael Keaton, Kim Basinger, Jack Nicholson, Michelle Pfieffer). i hope you enjoy. your feedback is welcome.

the Joker paced back and forth across the floor, his hands behind his back and a sneer on his face. his assistant Bob entered.

"Hey boss, what's up?" Bob asked.

"You know Bob..." the Joker then placed his hands on Bob's shoulders. "i was THIS close to having Vicki. THIS CLOSE!!!!!!" the Joker demonstrated this by having his index finger and thumb just mere millimeters away from one another.

"I know Boss, she was yours. that is, until Batman interfered."

the Joker's face turned into an angry scowl. "Ah yes, Batman. that caped rodent must pay for interfering in my wonderful, happy capers!!! but all is not lost Bob. i have a plan. in fact, it involves someone who wants Batman. and trust me, this person REALLY WANTS Batman. get the car ready Bob, i think it's time we pay someone a visit."

Vicki Vale awoke in her bed in a sweat. she was having a nightmare. she remembered being trapped in the clutches of the Joker and feeling his firm fingers tickling her body all over again. she shuddered. then she remembered her rescue. she was rescued by the Batman. a smile crept on her face. then she looked at her clock. she almost forgot that she had a meeting with Bruce Wayne!!! she got dressed and hurried over to the mansion.

the Joker, Bob, and a few henchman entered a deserted warehouse. creeping through the left over crates and boxes, they made their way to the middle of a clearing. they stood in a spotlight. the Joker outstretched his arms and smiled.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty....come on out..it's time to play!!!!!" he announced.

soon, a bunch of cats entered the warehouse, meowing their little voices. the Joker looked around at the surroundings and smiled. soon a snap of a whip was heard and stepping out of the shadows was a tall figure, dressed in black, skin tight leather. the masked face had a smile, and the figure walked into the light.

"Joker, what do i owe for this pleasure hmmmmmm???" Catwoman meowed.

"Oh, nice kitty, long time no see. what? no Penguin around?" Joker cracked back.

"Let's just say the Penguin went back to his cold roots for now. is there something i can help you with?" Catwoman asked, slowly walking her figure around the Joker.

the Joker stood still while the woman walked around his body. "I need some help...."

"You? need help? you need help from me?? oh, how delicious....."

"I have a problem with a rodent. i need you to get rid of him. except this is no ordinary rodent. this rodent has wings...." Joker crooned.

Catwoman's eyes lit up. "Batman? oh, i like the sound of this already. what's the matter Joker? did Batman stop you from doing something? what? a bank robbery? murder?"

"Let's just say he stop me from playing with a new toy of mine. do you know a Miss Vicki Vale by any chance?"

Catwoman stopped dead in her tracks. "Vicki Vale? ah yes, i know of Vicki Vale. seems like she has the attention of Batman. he should be focused on me, but seems to spend a lot of time and energy on her for some pathetic reason. tell me Joker, what is your plan? i'm in!!"

the Joker laughed. "i knew i could count on you. and they say a dog is man's best friend. i think a jealous female cat is a lot more helpful than any dog. anyway, here's the plan........"

Vicki Vale knocked on the mansion doors. the doors opened and Vicki was greeted by Alfred.

"Miss Vale!!! how nice to see you again!! please, come in. i will let Master Bruce know you are here."

Vicki walked inside and looked at her surroundings. she was never disappointed in the decor of the mansion. Bruce was definitely loaded. she walked into a study and sat down on the black leather couch. she noticed a picture on the wall. it was a bat, screeching down, looking deadly. she just laughed it off and figured all millionires are a little eccentric. soon, Bruce Wayne walked in. she stood up and hugged him.

"Hi Bruce!!!!" she said while wrapping his arms around him.

"Hi Vicki, it is really nice to see you again. please, please sit down." Bruce motioned for her to sit down.

Vicki sat down and conversed with Bruce. the conversation was a good one, with both of them laughing and flirting. caught up in the moment, Bruce pinched her sides and Vicki roared in laughter.

"Ticklish?" Bruce said smiling.

Vicki brushed his hands aside. "Yes!!! VERY!!! i have always been. it is my weakness. so stop it!!!" she playfully slapped his hands away.

the two exchanged a few more pokes and giggles when Alfred entered the room. they both stopped as though they were caught by some parents. Alfred stood in front of them.

"Yes Alfred?" Bruce asked.

"Sir, pardon me for interrupting, but i think you should see something very interesting on the television." Alfred then hit a button on the remote control and the big screen T.V. flashed on. it was an interview with the local news station. the guest? the Joker!!

(on T.V.) "Tell me sir, what is it that you want to say to the people of Gotham tonight." a reporter asked.

"Well, i want to set the record straight. a lot of people misjudge me. they think i am brutish. they think i'm the Devil incarnate. but all i want is people to understand me. i try to do good, but someone is always out to stop me. there is one man who truly is harming the greater good of Gotham. that man is Batman. i'm sure all you people like Batman, but i can tell you, he is no saint. but to show you good folks of Gotham that i mean no harm and i really want to do some good, i am challenging Batman to a boxing match."

"A boxing match?" the reporter asked with shock in his voice.

"Yes, a boxing match. it will be for charity. in fact, everyone is invited for free. i will donate my money to the Gotham City orphanage. why not have Gotham's two most colorful characters duke it out for the public to see? i want to face Batman mano y mano. just good, clean fun. so what do you say Batman? let's get it on. tomorrow night, in front of City hall. see you there."

Bruce, Vicki, and Alfred sat there in shock. Bruce and Alfred exchanged knowing looks at one another.

"Is that man crazy? he really is sick!! he tried to torture me, now he wants to box Batman? i hope Batman shows up and beats the living hell out of him. that bastard!!!" Vicki shouted.

Bruce put his arms around Vicki. tomorrow night was going to be real interesting. just what was the Joker up to???

the next night. the people of Gotham lined the streets in anticipation of the exciting showcase. a boxing ring was set up in front of City Hall. the atmosphere was electric. then the music began. the crowd turned their collective heads and a huge float was making its way down the damp streets. the song "Trust" by Prince was blaring and the Joker stood atop the float dancing. he was making a grand entrance and the crowd got into the mood. people clapped their hands and was bobbing their heads to the funky beat. the Joker was enjoying the moment. as the float finally made it to the ring, the Joker danced off the float steps and entered the ring. he was shuffling his feet like a boxer and did a little shadow boxing. the crowd roared its approval. he stopped dancing and grabbed a microphone.

"helloooooooo Gotham!!!!! welcome to the greatest show on Earth!!! tonight we are talking about trust. just who do you trust? here i am ready to fight. and where, is the Batman?? he's at home washing his tights!!!!!"

the crowd laughed. "But seriously folks, i want to present a check for the orphanage of 100,000 dollars, so the kids of Gotham can have a chance in life." the Joker said with a geniune look of concern.

just then, a plane roared through the skies. it was in the shape of a bat. the Joker smiled. he also saw Vicki Vale in the crowd with her sidekick reporter. she was there covering the event. the plan was coming along nicely. the Batplane landed. Batman got out, and entered the ring, VERY cautiously. the Joker stood there holding the microphone.

"Batman, Batman, Batman. i'm so glad you can join me. now you can witness my surprise. People of Gotham, i really must do this. you see, i have a saying. if you got to go, GO WITH A SMILE!!!! now, it's time for me to bid adieu and i leave you to your untimely deaths!! toodles!!!" the Joker then pressed a button on a remote. the balloons on his float began to emit a green gas. panic set in and the crowd went into pandemonium as they tried to escape the poisonous gas. Batman lunged towards the Joker, but the Joker quickly made his way to a float ballon and the balloon lifted him away. Batman scurried to his plane in hot pursuit.

Vicki Vale ducked on the ground, holding her hand over her mouth trying to avoid breathing the toxic gas. as she crawled along she noticed a pair of black boots in front of her. she looked up, then saw blackness.

Vicki woke up and noticed she was laying face down on a table. she began to panic as she realized that her body was outstretched and her wrists were shackled to the table and her ankles the same. she was still clothed, but she began to scream. soon, a figure entered the room. Vicki stopped screaming and heard the sound of boot heels clicking on the tiled floor. she tried turning her head to see her captor. she was praying that it wasnt the Joker. then she felt a hand carress her back. she froze.

""Hmmm....dont be afraid my dear." a feminine voice said.

"Let me go!!!!!" Vicki screamed. she looked in front of her and saw her captor now standing in front of her. she saw the black leather mask and a beautiful face behind it. "Catwoman??" she said with fear.

"Good guess dear....how's my sexy little reporter doing tonight?" Catwoman purred while petting Vicki's head.

"Let me go!! i didnt do anything to you!!"

"Yes you have Vicki dear. see, you seem to have the attention of a handsome, masked hero. you do realize that Batman is meant to be with me dont you?"

"Look, we barely know each other!!! let me go please!!! dont hurt me!!"

"Hurt you? oh no, no no. i have something just as cruel, but so delightful. i hear your body is.....sensitive....."

Vicki's eyes opened as big as dinner plates. "NOOOOO!!! NOT THAT!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE ME!!!!"

"good guess....now, let's have some fun...."

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Vicki screamed.

Catwoman used her razor claws to shred Vicki's blouse, and then ripped the blouse off, leaving Vicki in her bra. she then put rubber tips on her claws and began to slowly drag her fingers down Vicki's exposed back. Vicki began to twist and squirm. her back was very ticklish and she tried to keep the laughter in. but Catwoman's claws kept stroking her back, then her sides. soon Vicki was roaring in laughter. her body twisted, trying to evade Catwoman's tickling claws. but her body was stretched taut, so she couldnt get away. tears were forming in Vicki's eyes. soon, Catwoman was dragging all her claws along Vicki's sides sending her into hysterics. this went on for 15 minutes, then it stopped.

"please......no more......no...more tickling.....i cant take it.." Vicki moaned.

"Why we just began!!!" Catwoman then ripped Vicki's pants open in the back and peeled them off her her, shredding the fabric open. soon, Vicki was left in her bra, panties, shoes and socks. Catwoman then began lightly dragging her rubber tipped claws down the back of Vicki's thighs. Vicki roared again.

"NOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT HA HA HA HA HA HA MY LEGS!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT TICKLE ME THERE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Catwoman continued her torment. her nails were scurrying along the back of Vicki's pale thighs, sending her victim into torturous laughter. she also noticed that Vicki's hips were grinding into the table. "She must like this..." Catwoman thought to herself. she then pulled down Vicki's panties, exposing her soft pale buns that jiggled. Catwoman then tickled the buns and enjoyed the reponse Vicki gave. Vicki laughter was that gut wrenching, hysterical, deafening laughter. her buns clenched together tightly and Catwoman kept tickling. she drew a finger down the crack of Vicki's rear end and Vicki screamed some more.

SMACK!!!!!!! SMACK!!!!!!! SMACK!!!!!! Catwoman began to spank Vicki's rear end. Vicki howled in pain. then the tickling resumed. Catwoman tickled Vicki's stinging red buns, sending the poor woman into helpless, pathetic groans and laughter. Catwoman teased the crack and drew lazy circles on the quivering cheeks and then across the back of the thighs again. Vicki began to cry for mercy.

"please!!! please!!! stop!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooohhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"

Catwoman was enjoying this. she had Vicki right where she wanted her. she then stopped tickling. she could hear Vicki sobbing. "Now my dear, let's get a look at your feet!!!"

"NO!!! NOT MY FEET!!!!!"

Catwoman slowly walked over to the foot of the table and began to unlace the shoes in front of her. she teasingly unlaced the shoes, then pulled them off. she felt Vicki trying to keep her shoes on, but it was no use. the shoes came off, and Vicki still wore her thin white cotton socks. Catwoman snared the toe of the sock and pierced a hole in it. now with the hole, she cut the sock open with her claws, revealing a beautiful pale white sole. she repeated the procedure with the other sock and now she had two soft, ticklish targets in front of her. she was amused by the toes opening and closing. she heard the whimpering of Vicki and it only electrified Catwoman. with the rubber tips again, she dragged her fingers slowly down the length of the soles, and she wasnt disappointed. she was rewarded with the most maniacal laughter she has ever heard. these feet were so sensitive!!! Vicki's toes spasmed open and close. her feet wiggled madly, but then Catwoman snared the toes of her left foot and pulled them back towards the table and scratched her nails along the taut sole. Vicki screamed. she screamed like a banshee. she screamed like no woman has ever screamed before. up and down the tickling claws went. Vicki's head shook wildly. her breathing was heavy and she screamed and screamed and screamed. just when she thought she could scream no more, Catwoman did the same procedure on the other foot. Vicki was losing it. soon, her head laid still and she just laughed, resigned to her tickling fate.

Catwoman laughed to herself. she was so amazed on just how soft these soles were. she noticed them turning a little pink from her scratching. she then planted a wet kiss on the both soles, leaving a lipstick imprint on the still quivering soles. she looked at her victim. Vicki was a heaving sobbing mess, so weak from the tickling torment. she then unshackled Vicki and turned the limp body of Vicki Vale over. it was time for the front side. she quickly ripped the bra off, and now Vicki was completely nude. Vicki opened her eyes and saw Catwoman staring at her.

"please..............i give up......no more....please....no....more.."

"Now my sweet little tickle girl!! i am going to teach you to stay away from Batman. he is MINE!!!!!"

"yes......he is all.....yours....."

"But just to make sure, TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!" Catwoman began to tickle Vicki's exposed underarms. Vicki roared in laughter again. Catwoman's claws stroked the hairless, smooth armpits and brought put a renewed torturous laughter. Vicki screamed. her armpits were being victimized by the tickling claws of Catwoman. soon, Catwoman's claws made their tickling path down to Vicki's breast. Vicki's eyes popped open. her breasts were very SENSITIVE!!!! Catwoman tickled and fondled the jiggling pale breasts, sending Vicki not only into screaming laughter, but some soft "oohing" as well. the nipples grew rigid and Catwoman tweaked them. Vicki's body responded. Catwoman knew she was going to drive this woman to orgasm. she then shifted her attention to Vicki's belly and ribs. she began to knead and squeeze each tender rib, and Vicki howled again. Catwoman kept massaging the ribs, the lowered her head to kiss and lick Vicki's nipples. Vicki didnt know if she should moan or scream. she was getting so turned on right now, but the tickling was maddening. she then felt Catwoman's claws invade her belly button and she screeched some more. then she felt a lick on her nipple again. the opposite feelings were driving her nuts. the belly tickling stopped and Vicki didnt know if she should be relieved or not. she opened her eyes and saw Catwoman lowering her claws towards her mound. the clws lightly tickled the hairs and Vicki moaned. this felt so good, the Catwoman would then run her fingers along the skin where the panty line would be, causing Vicki to giggle. Catwoman lowered her head and saw the sopping wet mound of Vicki's love triangle. she began to lick her tongue there like a cat licking cream. Vicki moaned loudly. she knew she shouldnt enjoy this, but that tongue felt sooooooo good. she tried bucking her hips to touch as much of the tongue as she could. Catwoman had found her clit, and slowly licked the love nubbin. Vicki was soooo close. just a little more.... a little more......

then it stopped. Vicki's eyes popped open. "nooooo....dont stop... keep going....."

Catwoman laughed loudly. "Oh no my pet.....your torment has just begun!!! and there is no Batman to save you now. soon, you will become my slave...tickle tickle tickle...." Catwoman began tickling the inner thighs of Vicki causing her to scream. the sensations were too unbearable. she pleaded, coughed, pleaded some more. there was no mercy......

TO BE CONTINUED........

so, what do you people think? should i continue????? your feedback is greatly appreciated. oh yeah, enjoy my ongoing series with W.O.W. as well..... thanks.

Not that it means anything but you got my approval! Loved it, brings back memories of the the first Batman movie. Just stop after the 2nd one and restart at the new series. ;)

DK

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back