• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Occult (New Chapter, with special guest writer, suikoden)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
written
by
Jersey_tickler
&
Suikoden

The Occult: All Cowgirls Get Tickled MF/F

The post-work rush in the diner was over and only a few patrons remained. For the most part they were locals who had lived in the town all their lives but there was one newcomer who stood out.

Her name was Raven. She had short jet black hair with crimson streaks, a smooth pale complexion and a body made for sin. She wore a bechained and sleeveless leather vest that barely restrained her breasts, low slung ripped jeans, a studded belt and heavy biker boots. A spiked leather choker around her throat and a wristband in a similar style completed the ensemble.

She was the kind of girl women frowned at but husbands and boyfriends took sly lingering glances at when they thought they could get away with it.

The red vinyl of the seating creaked slightly as Raven settled back into her booth. She poured some sugar into her coffee and stirred it lazily. She thought back to when she was called Kelly. She remembered her initial fear when she had awoken in the bookshop to find herself stripped and at the mercy of big bad Marge Sampson and her assistant Tonya. Their ticklish fingers had been merciless. She had thought she would pass out or go insane from their attentions.

It was funny, she thought as she contemplated her purple nail varnish, a few days ago she had been plain old Kelly Russo but one strange night and an even stranger morning had changed all that. She was now called Raven and a member of The Hyena Order. She had a mission, a purpose and with TK-69 flowing through her veins, it was a mission she was eager to fulfil.

She looked at the snapshot she had been given of the new woman in Harold Sampson’s life – a pretty, fresh-faced blonde in her 20’s called Cindy Ewing. If Marge was to get her hands on all the wealthy Texans asset’s she would need control of Cindy and that was where Raven came in.

A middle-aged woman across the diner gave Raven a disapproving glare. Raven smiled back and poked her tongue out wiggling it suggestively. The woman tutted and looked away in disgust. She then realised her male companion was gawping in the younger woman’s direction. She slapped him on the arm and shrugged of his whispered pleas of contrition.

Raven snorted derisively, “Losers,” she muttered. The cellphone on the table in front of her started to vibrate. She picked it up.

“Yeah?”

“Hello hello, it’s your good buddy JT here.” The voice at the other end of the call said.

“What’s happening?”

“Nuthin’ much. She’s still here, we knew she had the late shift so she’ll be closing up in a couple of hours. She’s a hottie alright, I can see why old man Sampson is into her. S’funny, given that Marge is on the large side I woulda thought maybe this babe would be a little more uh, buxom, y’know? I mean she’s got a sweet rack but she’s kinda slim, like one of these chicks that into yoga and all that crap. Still, you know what they say, the nearer the bone, the sweeter the meat and-“

“Keep your mind on the job,” Raven interrupted. “Don’t forget why we’re here. You need to be cool. Are you cool?”

“I am cool.” JT replied, a bit defensively. “Look, Sampson was here earlier, had to break their dinner plans because he’s gotta work late at the office so this is as good a chance as we are going to get. She’s gonna be all on her lonesome.”

“Great, so call me when we’re on.” She hung up.

JT was pretty cute but he did like the sound of his own voice and what was with that young Jack Nicholson thing he was always pulling?

Raven figured she was going to be there a while so she would get something to eat. The key lime pie had looked pretty good. She stood up and stretched, letting the middle aged couple get a good luck at her belly ring and the red straps of the thong peeking out over the waist of her jeans. Then she wandered over to the counter to order some pie.

JT looked at his phone and shook his head. That new chick, Raven, was pretty foxy but just because she dressed like some suicide girl it didn’t mean she couldn’t lighten up once in a while.

He put the thought out of his mind as he turned to grin at two pretty co-eds who were leaving the library. They were only a couple of years younger than he and they giggled and smiled back before disappearing in a cloud of anxious whispers and “omigods!”

JT smiled to himself, yep, the old magic was still there. He had a medium build and short brown hair. His trademark was his wicked grin, which he liked to flash whenever the opportunity arose. He was dressed in an old navy blue suit jacket, grey T-shirt, Carhartt jeans and Chuck Taylors in classic black.

He wandered back inside the main library and caught side of Cindy Ewing out of the corner of his eye. He had seen her in the pictures he and Raven had been given but he paused to appreciate her in the flesh. So this was the babe that was now with Marge Sampson’s ex-husband Harold. Old Harold’s taste sure had improved. Cindy looked like the archetypal cowgirl in her red flannel shirt, faded Wrangler jeans and scuffed brown cowboy boots. JT noticed the top two buttons of her shirt were undone and her shirtfront was tucked tight into her jeans. She was making a casual outfit look pretty special. Her long honey blonde hair was bound up in a loose ponytail and she had a pen between her teeth as she tapped away at a keyboard at the enquiries desk. She had big brown eyes and a healthy complexion that suggested she watched what she ate and took good care of herself.

JT decided to saunter over and have some banter with her. It always gave him a thrill to talk to a target before she was under his power. It was risky but that was half the fun.

Cindy didn’t look up at his approach or bat an eyelid as he rested his forearms on the counter and leaned in conspiratorially.

“Excuse me but do your employers mind you updating your MySpace page during work hours?”

Cindy looked up. She pulled the pen from her teeth, processed what JT had said and then laughed. “Oh, nothing so exciting. I’m just checking up on some orders from Houston. Can I help you at all?” She smiled at him. She had great teeth.

“Uh yeah, I was wondering if you had a copy of the Brothers Karamazov.” His eyes surreptitiously drank in every slender curve of her body. He liked her laugh. He liked her smile. In fact her liked her everything.

“Alrighty, let’s see,” Cindy tapped away at the keyboard and looked up triumphantly. “Here it is, Brothers Karamazov, Fyodor Dosdoyevsky, literature, aisle 12 on the 1st floor. We should have three copies in.”

JT looked around, “Damn, this place is big, I guess everything’s bigger in Texas huh?”

Cindy grinned, “That’s what they say.”

“Don’t suppose you’d wanna help me find aisle 12 on the 1st floor?” JT gave her his best Jack Nicholson grin.

Cindy suppressed a smile. This guy was kinda cute after all. “Well I have to stay here but you seem like a resourceful kinda guy. I’m sure you’ll find it just fine.”

“OK,” JT replied, with mock disappointment, “but if I don’t make it back here in an hour, will you come and look for me.”

“I’ll send out a search party for ya, how’s that, Tiger?” Cindy said, playing along. Nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting.

“Well OK then, but as long as you lead it.”

Cindy rolled her eyes and groaned and then smiled.

He turned and let out a low whistle of appreciation as he headed for aisle 12 on the 1st floor. That Cindy was a little firecracker. Damn, he loved this work.

It was dark outside now and the last readers had left the library. Cindy stood up from her workstation, interlaced her fingers and stretched her arms overhead, sighing as she felt the tension ease from her body.

Time to close up for the night. She remembered that guy from earlier, the one who had flirted with her. He was obviously a Christian Slater fan who had seen way too much Heathers. She smiled to herself as she remembered their little chat. In a way she was a tiny bit miffed he hadn’t stopped by to say goodbye before leaving. Not that anything would have happened but some playful banter could lighten up the day.

Cindy did her final check of the aisles. She was on the first floor in the fantasy section when she noticed a figure leaning up against some shelving, nose deep in a book.

“Excuse me Miss, we’re about to close up now.” Cindy called out. The young woman with the book had a punkish look to her with a leather vest and short black hair.

Raven looked up. “That’s OK, I was waiting for you anyway.”

Cindy stopped dead in her tracks. “I beg your pardon.”

“Yeah, Cindy, I was waiting for you.” Raven said lazily. She replaced the book, took out a small bottle and a white cotton pad from her jeans’ pocket and poured some sickly sweet liquid onto the material. “By the way, your old pla Marge Sampson says ‘hi’.”

“Marge Sampson? Wait a minute, just who the hell are you?” Cindy asked indignantly.

Raven walked casually toward her, holding up the foul smelling cotton pad.

“Just come over here, babe, you and I are going to get to know each other a little bit.”

Cindy had seen enough woman-in-peril movies on Lifetime to know what was coming next. She turned to run and smacked straight into the young guy from earlier. He looked down at her in surprise.

“Whoa, you OK there?” He asked, there was concern in his eyes

Cindy, gestured behind her. “That girl, she’s nuts, call the police!”

JT’s arms held Cindy re-assuringly, they slid around her waist with a little more intimacy. “Who, Raven? Nah, she’s not nuts. She’s actually a pretty cool gal once you get to know her.

Cindy’s blue eyes widened in horror as she realised she was trapped. She tried to wrench herself free from JT’s grasp but he just spun her round and pulled her arms above her head. He locked one arm around both of hers and his free arm went around her midsection.

The blonde librarian looked on in horror as Raven advanced on her and shook her head with a giggle. “Silly rabbit, you can’t escape this.”

In a last desperate effort, Cindy kicked out but Raven proved agile enough to slip in close and press her body up against Cindy’s. The hapless librarian was now sandwiched between JT and Raven.

“She’s quite a little squirmer isn’t she?” JT said. “I love it when they squirm.” The blonde was inadvertently writhing against his crotch and he could feel himself respond. He buried his face in the side of her neck and inhaled deeply. “Mmmm. She smells very…sensitive.”

“Oh she’s going to be bundles of fun.” Raven said with an unsettling smile.

Cindy couldn’t believe this, they were talking about her as if she wasn’t even there.

“Hey-mmffff!” Her protest was quickly smothered as Raven pressed the chloroform soaked rag over her nose and mouth. Cindy struggled with renewed effort. JT giggled behind her whilst Raven insinuated her body firmly against the blonde’s with feline tenacity.

“Give it up, honey. We’ve got you well beaten here.” Raven crooned softly.

JT was impressed by the appetite with which Raven went about her work and he hadn’t even seen her in tickling action yet. He had made up his mind to seduce his new accomplice later on but for now he couldn’t wait to see her get to work on the sexy blonde.

Cindy felt her vision begin to blur around the edges. The sickly sweet chloro-fumes were robbing her of her consciousness. There was nothing she could do as the blackness closed in.

JT felt the librarian sag in his arms. Raven held the cloth in place for a few more seconds to be sure she wasn’t faking. She pressed two fingers against the pulse in her neck.

“Oh yeah, she’s out. Let’s get her ready.”

The two Hyena Order members carried the slumbering blonde over to a long reading table in a quiet area of the library. JT had already made a few minor modifications to it during the course of the day and there were already nylon cargo straps affixed at either end with a leather cuff on the end of each strap. It didn’t take long to lay Cindy out on the table, pull her arms above her head and tie them to the table and then do the same to her ankles at the other end.

They had agreed that Cindy would be left largely intact for her revival. The only thing they would bare for now would be her feet. As Raven secured Cindy’s wrists and upper arms at one end of the table, JT stood at the other, looking at the well-worn Ariats poking out of the faded blue jeans

No matter how many times JT did this, it still had the same effect on him. He felt himself grow rock hard in his jeans as he gripped hold of the leather and pulled, feeling the boot slide off Cindy’s foot. He let out a ragged sigh as he exposed a dainty foot in a thin red ankle sock. He let her boot fall to the ground and then did the same to her other foot.

The pulse in the side of his neck throbbed as he sank slowly to his haunches and inhaled those scents which to him were irresistible, a heady mixture of leather, cotton and warm girl flesh. “Oh yeah, a little ripe but I can handle that.” He murmured.

He heard a short chuckle and looked up to see Raven leaning over the table, eyeing him intently. “Got a thing for the lady’s feet do ya?”

JT was annoyed at himself for letting his self-control in front of Raven but he covered it with his million dollar grin. “Let’s just say I love my work.”

They eyed each other and JT could feel Raven’s sexual instincts wake up as she looked at him. Now she was assessing him as a partner, a lover, a submissive? A dominant? He took in her arrogant pose, the breasts barely restrained by her tight vest, the long curve of her neck, the challenge she carried in her eyes.

Oh yes, JT, thought to himself, now there is a challenge worth taking. With a huge grin on his face and arousal pumping through his veins, he tugged off Cindy’s little red socks, baring her size sixes in instalments.

He let out a low whistle of appreciation. “This little cowgirl keeps her dogs in good condition. Check out the smooth skin here, the cherry nail polish. What a honey.”

“Oh yeah, she’s a honey alright,” Raven drawled longingly. She remembered vividly the sensual tickle torture Marge and her tall blonde assistant Tonya had subjected her to not so long ago and she was aching to try out her skills on someone else.

The two members of the Hyena Order looked down at their new plaything with a barely concealed excitement.

“Time to wake her up.” JT said, tossing some smelling salts to Raven.

“Oh yeah,” She climbed onto the table and sat on Cindy’s thighs. She uncapped the smelling salts and waved them under Cindy’s nose. JT moved round to get a better view of the action as the blonde started to regain consciousness.

Cindy’s nose wrinkled up and she blinked hard and then her eyes went wide as she saw Raven perched above her.

“Huh? Where am I?” She murmured groggily.

“Relax, honey,” Raven cooed, toying with a stray lock of Cindy’s hair. “We aren’t gonna hurtcha.”

Cindy looked around and saw JT leaning up against some shelving and smiling at the scene playing out before him.

“What do you want?” Cindy asked anxiously.

“Well it’s simple,” Raven said, “remember old Marge Sampson, big lady, used to work with you. Well she knows old Harold is loaded and she figures she’s entitled to at least half of that. That’s where you come in.”

“What? You’re nuts! Sure I’m dating Harold but that only started after he and Marge got divorced. I don’t have any of his money.”

“We know that,” JT said, pushing himself away from the shelving. He sat down on a chair and leaned forward until he was at eye level with Cindy. Raven was stroking her face and neck now. “But you know him and you will be able to help Marge get what she has coming.”

“She’s not greedy,” Raven said, “She’s due half and half is all she wants.”

“B-but, this is crazy! They already went through a divorce settlement. Why should I help you?”

“Honey, you don’t really have a choice.” Raven replied.

Cindy looked up to see her captor holding a small hypodermic needle. The chamber was filled with a strangely iridescent purple liquid.

“Omigod, what are you going to do?” She quaked.

JT unbuttoned the cuff of her right sleeve and then pulled it up. He swabbed a small area on Cindy’s bicep and then watched as Raven jabbed the needle into the blonde’s arm and depressed the plunger.

“Relax,” Raven whispered. “Pretty soon you will be one of us.”

Cindy’s eyelids fluttered and she let out a small moan as the strange liquid coursed through her veins.

Raven and JT exchanged excited glances. This was where the fun started.

Raven arched like a cat and then slithered up Cindy’s body to whisper in her ear. “Feels weird doesn’t it. Don’t fight it, just let it happen. You know what really helps it though. A little tickling.”

Cindy flinched, Raven’s lips were very close to her earlobe and the warm breath on the side of her neck felt ticklish. She yelped as the young woman suddenly buried her face inside her shirt collar and nibbled her neck.

JT watched Raven go to work on Cindy with rapt attention. Unconsciously, his palm flitted across his crotch, acknowledging his own stark arousal. He swallowed hard and then moved his chair to the foot of the table where Cindy’s bare feet were wriggling slightly. He watched the moving around, watched her pretty toes wriggle and flex as Raven played with her neck. He made himself wait, it was always better that way.

Raven was leaning in close to Cindy, toying with her like a cat toys with a mouse. She used her purple fingernails to tease Cindy’s neck and flutter up and down her neck.

“No…please…stop…” Cindy said breathlessly, twisting this way and that.

“Sorry, hon, but I am gonna tickle you like you never been tickled before,” Raven teased. She dug her fingernails into Cindy’s armpits and was rewarded with a wail of laughter. The punk tickler went about her task feverishly, riding the wriggling blonde as she wreaked havok on her pits.

Damn, Raven thought to herself, if this is what she’s like through her shirt, I can’t wait to my hands on her bare skin.

At the foot of the table, JT was slowly stroking Cindy’s feet, watching closely, biding his time.

Cindy was in torment. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t been playfully tickled before but she had always been able to wriggle around and protect herself. Tied as she was, she could do nothing but wait for her slinky tormentor to get bored and that didn’t seem like happening anytime soon.

Raven started squeezing her ribs, kneading and rubbing them furiously.

“Omigod no!” Cindy squealed, throwing her head back as her laughter went up and octave.

“Oh yes!” Raven growled hungrily. She had never felt more alive and now her fingers craved flesh. She started to unbutton Cindy’s shirt.

The blonde looked down and saw what was happening. “NO!” She squealed and whipped to the side, her shirtfront slid from Raven’s grasp.

“Oh JT, honey. I think a little foot action is called for.” Raven called out casually.

“With pleasure!” JT hissed. He gripped Cindy’s right foot in his left hand began to trickle the fingers of his other hand up and down her high arches.

Cindy shrieked with laughter. “Not my feet, not my feet. Get the fuck offa me you psychos! PLEEEEASE!”

Her pleas just encouraged JT who forced her toes apart and tickled the spaces in between. He turned his attention to her other foot and gave that one the same loving attention.

His nimble fingers teased her from the tips of her toes to the soft globes of her heels and back again. He pinched the pads of her toes and the balls of her feet and darted his fingernails up and down her arches in erratic, maddening patterns.

With the blonde distracted, it was far easier for Raven to go about her own task and before long Cindy’s shirt had been completely unbuttoned and untucked from her jeans.

Cindy blushed as she was exposed. JT sensed what had happened and paused to see what was happening. The sight of the pretty blonde tied down in her jeans and lacy white bra was enough the get the blood flowing in any red-blooded fetishist and JT was no exception.

“What do you think?” Raven said, pushing the red shirt up Cindy’s arms and out of the way.

“I think Harold’s a lucky guy. Damn!” JT grinned shaking his head.

“I’ll tell you something,” Raven said, “she’s ticklish enough through her shirt. Can you imagine what she’s like on bare skin?”

“Mmmm,” JT replied, licking his lips theatrically, “bare, sensitive, helpless, exposed, delicious skin.”

Cindy quaked. “Oh shit, please don’t!” She pleaded breathlessly. “I’ll do what you want. No more…PLEASE!”

“I dunno if I can resist,” JT muttered. “Those are some sweet looking pits and I am loving the ribs. Heh, hot ribs with extra sauce.”

“And how about this flat, toned belly?” Raven added, she dragged her fingertip down the middle of Cindy’s stomach.

“Slender wriggling sides…”

“Lovely bellybutton…”

“Begging to be tickled.”

“Practically demanding it.”

“Delicious!”

“Irresistible!”

Their words alone were enough to get Cindy quaking in her bondage. “No, no, stop, wait…there has to be something.”

“Well maybe…” Raven murmured, stroking her chin. She walked over to JT and stood behind him. Then she reached around and grabbed his obvious erection. “You know how to give a foot job?”

“Hey, careful with the goods!” JT said with mock indignation. He could smell Raven’s perfume and the feel of her hand on his cock was heavenly.

“A-a foot job…You mean? Omigod, no, come on you can’t be serious.”

Raven rested her chin on JT’s shoulder. He couldn’t believe how bold she was getting. Marge had hit the jackpot when she had found her.

“JT here is a little excited and it would be great if you could uh, help him out with that.”

Cindy shook her head desperately. “No, there must be something else.”

Raven sighed and looked at JT, “I tried for you, honey.”

“Oh well, guess we’ll just have to tickle her won’t we?” JT replied, as if tickling her was some kind of consolation prize. He was still enjoying the feel of Raven’s lingering palm.

“Uh-huh, why don’t I pull up a chair and we’ll take a proper look at those feet of hers.

Cindy craned upwards with a whimper to look at her tormentors.

“OK, Cinderella,” Raven said,squeezing her big toe, “JT and I are going to play a little game called ‘Who is the best tickler?’ and the cool thing is you get to be the judge! Yay you.”

The blonde sank backward in dismay. She hated being tickled.

“Now I think my pretty purple nails are much better for tickling than JT’s clumsy old sausage fingers.” Raven continued.

“Whereas I am positive my finely shaped and dextrous digits will extract gales of tortured laughter from you.” JT chimed in.

“You know what?” Cindy muttered, “you guys are a pair of feakin’ nutjobs.”

“That’s the spirit, we don’t want to see any favouritism, we expect to be judged on our talents.” JT beamed, fishing around in his jeans’ pocket. He extracted a quarter, flipped it and then covered it. “Call it.”

“Heads.” Raven said without hesitation.

They looked at the coin. “Tails, I win, I go first.”

“Sheesh, whatevs,” Raven muttered, she spun her chair around and sat down so she could rest her forearms on the chair’s back. She leaned forward, her eyes level with Cindy’s helpless toes.

“OK, babe, watch and learn….watch…and…learn,” JT winked at her and cracked his knuckles. He turned back to Cindy, “Now I promise you this sweetheart, I am about to deliver the most excruciating tickling these sensitive little dogs of yours have ever experienced, OK?”

He wriggled his fingers slowly for Cindy to see and then started gliding them slowly downwards. Cindy whimpered and squirmed a little, trying to see where the fingers were headed.

It was just a tease at first, he quickly swept his fingertips along her arch, making her squeal. He paused and looked at her. “How did that feel?”

Cindy looked up at him defiantly. “Are you some kinda weirdo? Do you some kinda kick outta this?”

“You have no idea how much of a weirdo I am and yes, I get a huge kick out of this.” He patted his crotch for emphasis and then dabbed his fingertips along Cindy’s feet again. She rewarded him with another squeal.

He did it a couple more times, always with the same result. Cindy became more and more frazzled each time as she anticipated the inevitable onslaught.

“Jeez, enough fuckin’ foreplay already. Will you tickle her goddamn feet?” Raven said impatiently.

JT shook his head. “You don’t rush a master in his work, this is all preparation, if you knew the first thing-“

He broke off in mid-sentence, grabbed Cindy’s right foot and began raking his fingertips furiously along her sole.

She was taken completely by surprise and jolted up as if she had been electrocuted.

“Mwah-ha-ha-ha!” JT said in his best movie villain voice, “Now I’m gonna getcha!” He hunkered down over Cindy’s foot, bent her toes back and tickled her stretched sole like a man possessed.

Raven perked up, the corners of her mouth creased up in the beginnings of a smile. Damn, the guy was pretty good. She wondered what else he could do with those fingers.

“No, no stop!” Cindy cried out breathlessly. He bum was pounding up and down on the table.

“OK!” JT shouted. He dropped her right foot, immediately grabbed the left and carried on going.

Cindy shrieked. She began thrashing so much Raven wondered if she could pull the damn table apart, but it seems JT had done a good job in preparing the restraints.

“Helloooo Miss Tasty Toes,” He slavered, channelling Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

He continued to bending her toes back and torment her soft arches but now he got his mouth in on the game. He scraped his teeth over the rounded ball of her foot, nibbled her arch, nipped at her heels and then blew a wet raspberry on the centre of her sole.

Cindy giggled. Cindy howled. Cindy screamed. Cindy cursed. It didn’t matter what Cindy did though. JT was having her feet and loving every second of it.

He was back on the right foot now, sucking on her toes and lashing them with his tongue. He alternated, hand on one foot, mouth on the other. Back and forth, changing tempo, using broken rhythms.

Poor Cindy was kept jumping, wailing and squirming by JT’s tickles. It was warm in the library building and she could feel tiny droplets of sweat running down her body and tickling her bare sides and stomach. She couldn’t believe what the tickling was doing to her, although it was only her feet that were being played with, the sensations seemed to zing all the way up her legs and into her body.

JT was showboating now, trying to impress Raven as much as he was trying to torment Cindy. “Hey, cowgirl, how about that footjob?” He straightened up and pressed his crotch against Cindy'’ left foot while his free hand tickled her right foot.

Cindy may have been drugged and tied up but she wasn’t going to let him get away with that. She drew back her foot as much she could and then shot it forward. It was only a few inches but it was enough.

“Oof!” JT staggered backwards, doubled over, his eyes bulging. “Damn Cindy, does this mean we’re not going to the prom?” He wheezed.

Raven slapped the back of the chair and burst out laughing. “Holy shit, that’s the funniest fuckin’ thing I’ve seen all week.”

JT blew out his cheeks, his pride was dented but his manhood was mercifully intact.

“One side loverboy,” Raven said, nudging him out of the way. “Who knows better how to touch a woman better than another woman?”

The sassy punk looked down at Cindy, “Sister, I gotta give you props for that.”

“Or you could just let me up?” Cindy said hopefully. Her cheeks were flushed and she blew strands of tousled hair out of her face.

“Nuh-uh,” Raven said, waggling a finger, “Now you gotta feel how a real tickler goes to work.”

Cindy blinked back tears of frustration. “Oh shit,” she muttered hopelessly.

Raven smirked and began to gently graze the carefully lacquered nail of her index finger at the base of Cindy’s toes.

Cindy bit her lip and tried not to show any reaction after spurring on JT a few minutes ago.

Raven just took her time. She knew time was on her side and Cindy wouldn’t be able to hold out for very long. She watched in amusement as Cindy squirmed and screwed up her face in an effort to resist what was happening to her.

It started with a snort, then a kind of gurgling noise and then Cindy couldn’t help but laugh. Raven’s fingers went up a gear and she laughed along with her giggling captive.

“It’s torture isn’t it?” She observed as Cindy’s long blonde hair whipped from side to side. “You know it wasn’t so long ago I found myself in the same situation you are in now.”

Cindy ignored her and just repeated “no no no,” over and over as if that might make a difference.

“You see, this is why I am better at this than that cute guy over there nursing his balls. Although what’s causing them to ache right now, I couldn’t say.” Raven laughed at her own joke but Cindy was oblivious to everything but the maddening sensations shooting through her feet and making her nerve endings sing.

“I reckon there’s two kinds of ticklers really. Those that use their imaginations and like to do it like JT, and then there’s those of us who have been tickled to the edge of insanity and really know what works. Guess which one I am?”

“Puh-lease!” Cindy begged in desperation, “I can’t take any more of this. Please stop!”

Raven bent close. “Not a chance, sister. You’re getting the works.”

Cindy howled in frustrated anger as Raven’s evil fingernails continued to assault the insanely sensitive soles of her feet. The sadistic punkette was scrambling all ten fingers along the blonde’s screaming arches, each swipe of the nails bringing new ticklish agonies.

JT was mesmerised as Raven’s long supple fingers tortured Cindy’s beautifully delicate feet. The rhythmic cycling of those purple nails was utterly hypnotic and erotic. For a girl who was pretty new to the Order, Raven was pretty hot.

“Aw Cindy, you should really wear sandals more instead of those cowboy boots, show these pretty little dogs off some more. Whaddya say?”

Cindy didn’t say much but she continued to laugh and wail. Raven remorselessly followed every twitch and jerk of her feet so there was no escape from the tickling. She didn’t know which was worse, JT’s frantic tickling and licking or the laid back but relentless torture meted out by this sadistic and curvaceous punk goth biker girl or whatever she was supposed to be…

The tickling stopped. Cindy bunched and flexed her toes a few times and blinked tears out of her eyes. Her chest was heaving and her unbuttoned shirt was rucked up between her shoulder blades.

JT’s face loomed into view. “OK, the moment of truth, who is the better tickler, me or Raven?”

“What?” Cindy breathed, looking up at him in disbelief.

“Uh, who was the better tickler?” Raven added, “like, it was obviously me but I just need to hear you say it.”

Cindy shook her head. “You are both absolutely nuts!”

JT shrugged. “Call it a draw?”

“What the hell. We both know who won,” Raven made the L-sign in front of her head, “loser!”

JT rolled his eyes and then looked back and the bound and lovely Cindy. “Ooh would you look at those ribs and that quivering little tummy?”

“Mmm and those pits and that delicate neck,” said Raven.

They looked at each other and then said in unison, “Playtime!”

“No, no, NOOOO!” Cindy squealed as they descended on her.

JT wasted no time in pinching all up and down her smooth sides while Raven’s fingernails flew straight into her exposed underarms.

The poor blonde bucked and writhed on the table in an effort to escape the teasing fingers. She screwed her eyes shut to block out the leering, laughing faces floating above her. This was an absolute nightmare!

Raven used two strong fingers to prise Cindy’s chin up so she could flutter her fingernails against her throat and her collarbones. JT, meanwhile was squeezing and kneading her spasming tummy.

“Ooh! You’re just ticklish everywhere!” Raven sang, “I might just have to wrap you up and take you home so I can play with you everyday.”

“Drop dead!” Cindy cried in between squeals and screams of laughter.

Raven bent down and fluttered the tip of her tongue into the hollow of Cindy’s throat, jammed her head there and then plunged her hands into the blonde’s defenceless underarms.

JT’s eyes nearly popped out as he saw this. “Goddamn I love this girl,” he muttered under his breath. He squeezed Cindy’s hips and began prodding his fingertips into the creases where her pockets were. Her pelvis bucked off the table and he grinned to himself. He hadn’t met a girl yet who wasn’t ticklish there.

Cindy could hardly breathe now as JT’s fingers scrubbed her ribs and tummy and he blew raspberries on her belly button. Raven was giggling and slurping away at her neck and teasing her soft pits mercilessly.

“Please…” she croaked, “gonna pass out…”

“Aw, maybe we should give her a break.” Raven grumbled, “no fun playing with a broken toy.”

JT reluctantly stopped nibbling Cindy’s cute bellybutton and licked his lips. “OK, we’ll give her a minute.”

Cindy stared up at the ceiling breathing hard. Her vision was fuzzy at the edges. How many times had she looked at that ceiling? Hundreds? Thousands? She had never done so from this position and in this predicament.

She heard chatter and giggling above her. What were these two psycho sicko East Coasters chattering about now?

She felt a tug at her waist and then realised her belt was being unbuckled. She tried to protest but could not even muster the energy. She looked up helplessly as JT unbuttoned her Wranglers and, with Raven’s help, tugged them down her legs.

To all intents and purposes, the librarian was now just wearing her lacy white lingerie.

“Please…” her voice was barely a whisper, “what’re y’all gonna do to me now.”

“Relax honey, we’re almost done with ya.” Raven said, playfully tweaking Cindy’s nose. She hopped up on the table and straddled Cindy’s legs.

JT meanwhile was admiring Cindy’s shapely, tanned thighs. “Damn, these legs go all the way up!” he muttered to himself.

“You ready?” Raven called over her shoulder.

JT, positioned at Cindy’s feet, looked up to see the Hyena Order tickler straddling the hapless blonde. Her thong panties were peeking out over the tops of her jeans. Nothing like a little whaletail to give JT a happy face. “Oh yeah.”

“Cool, then let’s bring it.”

Cindy wondered what they were talking about when Raven looked back at her with a thoroughly evil grin. She wriggled her nails and then attacked.

Poor Cindy nearly exploded as her armpits and feet were subjected to a tickling barrage simultaneously. There was no moderation in the efforts of her ticklers now. JT’s fingers and mouth furiously went after her sensitive and wiggling little feet with a terrifying hunger. Raven licked and nibbled her neck and throat whilst giving her ribs and pits the full fury of her fingernails.

The librarian struggled and squirmed, her breasts jiggled delightfully within the confines of her pretty bra. She shuddered with silent laughter, mouth lockjawed wide open, eyes screwed shut.

Raven swirled a fingertip in her bellybutton.

JT pinched her above the kneecaps and then stroked the soft skin to the rear.

Raven’s fingers traced patterns in her underarms.

JT’s tongue rasped along the base of her toes.

Raven wickedly massaged her heaving ribs.

JT stroked and tickled his way up her inner thighs and then lobster clawed his way back down her toned quads.

And Cindy lay there, overheated, over-excited, bewildered, befuddled, disoriented and utterly beaten. She could feel herself growing lightheaded. Everything went fuzzy at the edges. She felt a small wave of panic but she didn’t even have the ability to cry out a warning.

Raven and JT got up to speed with the situation when Cindy’s struggles abruptly ceased and she slumped to the table unconcsious.

“Awww,” Raven cried, thumping her fists against her own thighs in frustration. “I was enjoying that.” She clambered off the unconscious librarian and looked at JT.

Her partner placed two fingers against Cindy’s throat to check her pulse. “She’ll be fine.”

The two Hyena Order operatives were breathing hard. Raven could tell JT was rock hard with excitement. JT looked brazenly at her heaving chest, straining the leather vest.

They grinned at each, eyes blazing with excitement. They started giggling.

Time for the next phase.

They were all business now. Raven took out an MP3 player and placed the earbuds gently in Cindy’s ears. JT undid the bonds around her ankles and wrists and gently massaged some circulation back into her limbs.

The MP3 player started piping music into Cindy’s subconscious. This was no ordinary music, it had been prepared by HIM and it was lulling the librarian into a suggestive state. The two ticklers watched as Cindy’s eyeballs moved rapidly from side to side beneath gossamer lids.

Even though they could barely hear the noise from the headphones, JT and Raven both felt a surge of excitement jolt up their spines as they recognised the unmistakable voice of him begin to speak.

“Cindy Ewing, you are privileged to have been innoculated with TK-69. You are now officially a member of the Hyena Society. You will obey your new master and his lieutenants when they make themselves known to you. You will be rewarded for your loyalty. You will now go home, we will contact you with instructions.”

JT nodded at Raven and she waved the smelling salts under Cindy’s nose once again. The blonde’s brown eyes snapped open and she looked up calmly at the couple who had most recently been tickling her into insanity. She smiled at them and sat up. She was calm and serene. Her mood was unrecognisable from a few minutes ago.

She held out her hands and was helped off the table. Her new comrades helped her to dress and to collect her belongings.

“You know what to do?” JT asked as they accompanied Cindy from the deserted library.

“Yes, I will go home and await instructions.” Cindy replied with a conspiratorial smile.

She gave them both a wink and then headed for her car as if she didn’t have a care in the world. JT and Raven watched her drive away, she even tooted her horn at them and waved.

“Amazing, TK-69, tickle torture and that weird music and then the voice of HIM, works every time.” JT muttered as he watched Cindy’s tail lights disappear up the road. “And now she’s one of us.”

“Mm-hmm,” Raven murmured, she stretched seductively arching her back and looking directly into JT’s eyes. “I’m pretty tired, guess we’re gonna have to check into a motel, someplace outta town.”

He caught her little show, looked her up and down and then grinned, “Yep, I guess we will.”

Epilogue. A few weeks later.

Cindy closed up the library and walked purposefully across the darkened car park. Raven was waiting for her as expected.

The sexy punk was wearing a red crop top, a biker jacket and ripped, jeans. She was leaning up against a black van. She jerked her head towards the door. “Get in.”

Cindy climbed up into the back of the van as Raven got into the driver’s seat and started the engine. The blonde saw a large figure seated in the back of the van. Her breath caught in the back of her throat when she realised she was looking at Marge Sampson, the ex-wife of her very rich, older boyfriend.

“Hey Cindy, it’s lovely to see you.” Marge beamed, “You’re looking great. Why don’t you come over here and have a seat next to me.” She patted the seat beside her.

Normally Cindy would have bailed but the TK-69 surged through her veins and she remembered the words of HIM and knew Marge was his senior lieutenant. She walked over and was about to take a seat next to Marge but the larger woman slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her onto her lap.

She started to make her report. “I have investigated Harold’s financial affairs and identified, several key accounts where-“

Marge shushed her and placed a fingertip against her lips. “There will be plenty of time for that later. Why don’t we catch up on old times, eh?”

“That’d be great, Marge, it’s been quite a while.” Cindy said.

“It has hasn’t it?” Marge said, she reached down and started to tug Cindy’s boots from her feet. “Why don’t we get some air on those dogs of yours, they must be a bit tired, stuck in those boots all day.”

“Uh sure,” Cindy replied. She watched as Marge took great pleasure in pulling off her socks and baring her feet.

“There, that’s much better isn’t it?” Marge said, “Now my sassy young friend up there in the driving seat tells me that you are pretty ticklish all over, is that true?”

“Uh yeah, I guess,” Cindy felt slighlty light-headed, Marge’s voice was hypnotic.

“Well that’s great, we can have some fun then can’t we?”

Cindy swayed a little. She looked down and realised that the larger woman was unbuttoning her shirt and unbuckling her belt.

“Well don’t tell me where you’re ticklish, I like to find out for myself,” Marge giggled, slipping the shirt from Cindy’s shoulders.

Up front in the driver’s seat Raven looked back into the van to see what Marge was doing. She raised an eyebrow and grinned. “Don’t come a knockin’ if this van’s a rockin’” She muttered to herself.

The Van pulled swung out onto the interstate and headed off into the distance.

The End.

Guys, I gotta hand it to you. This was awesome. Suik, now I know why this set fire to your inspiration all over again.

This was a superb, good ol' fashioned story, almost like a movie in fact, with of course, some wicked tic-fic thrown in.

As always, I LOVE the detail. Not all crammed into the beginning so we forget along the way but peppered throughout the story that slowly add to the picture and scenery as we read it. The characters were sharp, very different from each other and despite the circumstances, very realistic. The world you put them in fit perfectly.

They actually reminded me a little of vampires.

I loved the introduction to the characters. Reminded me a little of Pulp Fiction. I loved the banter between the two, the "hunting" of the prey and the initial interaction between JT and Cindy when they first meet.

Dialogue: Fantastic and very playful throughout. Keeps things light despite what's happening/being done to poor Cindy.

I also love the back-and-forth between JT and Raven. How they treated Cindy almost like a plaything which again reminds me of vampires. I love the little game they play with her. Making her decide was both original and incredibly wicked. The tickling was a wonderful distraction from what was actually being done to her the whole time - turning her into one of them.

Excellent, excellent, excellent. And Jersey, you've improved so much man. Kudos to you for pumping these out and getting better which each and every story.

I hope a lot of people take the time to read this and leave a comment.

Like some of the best real life tickling this started out with a nice, easy slow pace, juet kinda getting a feel for one another (or in this case, a feel for the story as the reader), finding out about the other person (or in this case, the characters), learning their strengths and weaknesses, then diving straight in and getting down to business. Afterwards, such as it is real life, it leaves you wanting more.

:devil2:

I have only one word for this epic!

Wow!! Excellent story!

Great story guys. I loved it!!!! The joint effort really paid off. I could barely tell the difference in styles it was so fluid. Great work. :)

Thank you, Miss Stick, always a pleasure to hear from you. Well, all of you to be quite frank lol

Suikoden is a good friend of mine, and we pm each other quite a bit and brainstorm. We have a lot in common and he's almost like a big bro to me and he's ten times the writer than i'll ever be. Basically he did 70 perecent and I did 30, but he was a major help in bringing back The Occult series, because I have so many series that i've already started and thrown on hitaus.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back