• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Journy to shangrala M/m

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Jakob Weston loved archeology and especially anything to do with the Orient. He went on quite a few digs looking for artifacts that would lead him to the mythical world of shangrala.

He had read of a mythical evil master there. One who used a very special torture on those who got in his way. The evil Master was Jinn Su Ming. Ming was supposed to be a disciple of the lost Brotherhood of the Feather. As legend tells it, the Brotherhood were a group of well trained ticklers that were hired by corrupt Lords to intimidate those in the villages and the royal courts who did not follow the rule of the Lord. These men were also reported to be extremely ticklish as well as masterful ticklers.

As time passed, the members of the brotherhood died or vanished and were never heard from again, except for one who escaped into immortality. Jakob found a lead in the research. He found a small bound package in a large ceramic jar. He took the jar back to his home and opened it. Inside he found a feather, a brush and a small book. He opened the book very carefully and read the title page. He laughed to himself. "It's an instruction book on tickling. He read the book, which described the many ways of tickling a person, binding them and preparing them for tickle torture. Then on the last page, he saw an inscription alluding to where Jinn Su Ming had hidden himself.

Jakob knew he had to try and find this Master tickler amid contacted an old friend, Win Chow. Chow was an old friend and once a tickling partner to Jakob. Chow knew all his ticklish places and would tickle him into an euphoric state where Jakob would laugh until he was hysterical and high.

Chow was overjoyed to hear from Jakob. He went to Jakob's apartment and together they looked at the book. Chow smiled. "I wish I had this book while I was tickling you!" Jakob laughed to himself. Then Chow got serious. "My father used to tell stories about Shangrala and how there was an evil master there. The legend goes that to gain entrance into Shangrala, you must pass three tests. Of course Jinn Su Ming changed those tests to tickling tests. All involve endurance."

Jakob thought for awhile; then asked. "How to you know where to look for Shangrala?"
chow smiled. 'You have to see it in a vision.. a vision that only comes to you during prolonged tickling. While you are being tickled, you cannot plead or bed to stop. You have to go to beyond your ticklish limits. The place on your body that gets tickled has to be your most ticklish spot. The place where it's agony to be tickled." Then Chow pointed to Jakob's underarms. "Your most ticklish spot, eh!" Jakob giggled as Chow wiggled the tip of his finger in his underarms.

Then Chow slid closer to him on the couch and began tickling him playfully. Jakob giggled like a school boy and curled up into a protective ball.
Chow gently stretched Jakob out on the couch and turned him over on his belly. Then he pushed Jakob's shirt up to expose his ribs and sides. Then he massaged Jakob to relax him. When Chow felt Jakob's muscles relax, he began slowly tickling up his ribs with the tips of his fingers. Jakob's began giggling and thrashed on the couch. Chow whispered in his ear and then began tickling his ribs faster. Jakob's laughter became loud as he endured Chow's persistent tickles. Then Chow moved his fingertips into Jakob's tender armpits. Jakob shrieked with laughter and began wriggling, nearly knocking Chow off the couch.

Chow knew he needed to tickle Jakob into a euphoric state so he could "see" Shangrala secret path, so he stopped long enough to summon his helper, an expert in foot tickling. chow knew how ticklish Jakob's feet were and his helper would administer the sort of foot tickling that only a torturer could give. While he waited, Chow turned Jakob over and stripped him. Then he got the foot tickling brace and tied Jakob's legs and feet in place, spread apart on a small triangle. Chow also knew that Jakob's feet got more ticklish if his legs were also being tickled. Jakob's eyes grew wide as he saw the foot tickler enter the room. Kang spoke to Chow then the two set out to tickle Jakob mercilessly.

While Jakob's legs were spread apart and tied to a triangle type of brace, his upper body was flat,his arms stretched out and tied over his head. His legs were raised. Kang smiled an evil smile as he massaged oil on Jakob's lower legs and feet. Jakob giggled during the massage.
Then Kang began tickling up and down the sides of Jakob's lower legs to make his feet more ticklish. Jakob threw his head back as far as he could and began howling in ticklish laughter. Chow began tickling Jakob's armpits with a soft toothbrush. Back and forth , tickling the hollows of his tender armpits.

Jakob's body thrashed and wriggled as the two ticklers tortured him. Kang worked his nails down to the edges of Jakob's bare feet. Then he ran his fingertips along the edges of Jakob's feet, then up and down his arches. Jakob's body bucked wildly and his laughter became frenzied and erratic. Never had he been tickled like this before. Chow saw that Jakob was becoming breathless, his laughter convulsive as the two continued their tickling ministrations. Suddenly, Jakob went limp and his eyes closed tightly, his breathing shallow. In his mind, Jakob saw his two ticklers wildly torturing him. Then Jakob looked around and saw an unfamiliar man motioning to him to follow him.

Jakob in his euphoric state followed the man to the Forbidden City in China. "Who are you?" Jakob asked. The man turns to wards him and replied, "I am Jinn Fu Lee, brother of Jinn Su Ming. My brother is of an evil beginning. I have come to you so you may gain entrance to Shangrala and save it from my brother's evil ways." Jakob became curious and asked Jinn Fu Lee how what he was supposed to do to save Shangrala. "You must pass three tests to gain entrance through the portal to Shangrala. These tests will bring you beyond your limits of ticklishness. If you pass all three tests, the portal will be shown to you and you will be transported into Shangrala and face my evil brother."

"And if I fail..." Jakob said. "What happens to me?" Jinn smiled. "You will be forever lost in the Torments of Tickling, where you will be tickled for an eternity by devilish creatures." Jakob shivered, but continued to ask questions. "What happens if i go to Shangrala? How do I save it ?"

Jinn smiled. "You will enter in combat with my brother. I cannot tell you anymore, but I will tell you this.. the key to by brother's defeat is finding where he is most ticklish." Jakob had more questions, but the vision faded and he came out of his euphoric state, sweaty from his thrashing and struggling. Chow and Kang released him from his restraints and began asking him what he had seen.

Jakob was weak from his extreme tickling, but managed to sit up. "I saw Jinn Su Ming's brother, Jinn Fu Ming. He told me that I must save Shangrala from his brother and that I must pass three tickle tests to gain entrance into shangrala. Then I have to go into combat against Jinn Fu Ming. His brother said the key to defeating his brother is to find his most ticklish spot."

The three liked at each other for a long time then discussed how they would try and find Shangrala. Kang spoke first. "We need more information. Perhaps if we tickle you again into your euphoria, you can find the road that leads to Shara gala." Jakob smiled at the thought of being tickled again. Though he was insanely ticklish, he loved being tickled. Kang slid his fingers down to Jakob's feet and playfully stroked them. Jakob began giggling, fanning his toes as Kang's fingers explored and played with Jakob's ticklish toes.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back