PDA

View Full Version : Penis tickling...discussion for both genders

Onlyfornow
04-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Alright, so just the other day, I had a new experience...I finally felt what it's like to have your penis tickled. I have to say, it was an exhilarating experience...I never expected it to be THAT amazing, and it blew my mind.

Anyway, what do...a. Guys think of being tickled there? and b. Girls think of tickling guys there? I think it's the single greatest sexual experience I could ever ask for.

Artoo
04-09-2009, 11:45 AM
iLike.

FAIS
04-09-2009, 11:56 AM
which part were u tickled actually? I wonder what it feels and I want my wife to do it to me

rhiannon
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
I know my husband is pretty ticklish on his balls....but not quite a fan of tickling unfortunately.

Gothika
04-09-2009, 02:07 PM
it just drives me nuts dude i like it but its extream for me

SamuelKhan
04-09-2009, 02:13 PM
uh...I'm in! (being the 'lee that is).

Onlyfornow
04-09-2009, 03:26 PM
which part were u tickled actually? I wonder what it feels and I want my wife to do it to me

First the very tip, then the head, then the shaft (front, sides, and back).

Korastus
04-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Sounds intriguing. I imagine it would certainly be enjoyable either way. XD

aztkled58
04-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Being ticklish all over that area I can say it is an amazing experience very pleasurable. Once a woman finds out how ticklish Iam they usually exploit it.

Garamonde
04-09-2009, 06:11 PM
A woman did that to me before once, and I just loved it. She curled all the fingers on one hand and ran all her fingertips up and down my cock. But honestly, how could a guy NOT enjoy that? I'd be more than willing to be tied and tickled all over if in the end the woman promised to top it all off with cock tickling.

karategirl18
04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I frickin' love tickling a guy there....just hearing the mix of soft moans and laughter....rawr ;)

SapphireRose
04-09-2009, 08:04 PM
I used to play with a guy that thoroughly enjoyed it. The sounds were addicting...rofl. Too bad Viper's "not ticklish." I think he'd like it too. It's fun!!! And what it usually leads to is too...Heheheheheheh :drool::p:evilha::lick::blush:

RavenMoon
04-09-2009, 08:15 PM
I frickin' love tickling a guy there....just hearing the mix of soft moans and laughter....rawr ;)

I love genital tickling for this very reason. The mix of sounds you draw out from you victim... oops! I mean partner... is quite yummy. Erotic tickling holds so many wonderful aspects for me from the sounds to the control you have over another. I enjoy doing this to men. Having them tied up and totally controlling every sensation they feel. Tickling their genitals and control their release carefully so is a delicious art.

My Love is very difficult to tickle. This, however, is the one place I can get him back at!

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I think I tickled one of my boyfriend's penis one time and he was pretty ticklish there.

Rupert
04-09-2009, 09:34 PM
now im really curious if i am ticklish there......

geez way to give me somethin new to ponder.....
i need a girl to experiment with (new weekend plan)

Artoo
04-09-2009, 10:54 PM
it just drives me nuts...

PUNNNNNN!!!!!!111one

:woot:

storm7400
04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Being a fan or oral sex, I've had it happen before and its quite torturous. But that said, its well worth it for what was going on! :D

DMoore
04-09-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't know if I can technically say I'm ticklish on my penis. I know I'm ticklish on my balls but tickling my shaft only illicits the usual responce playing with the shaft illicits. Know what I mean? Maybe my wife isn't doing it right. Oh well.

tommytikl
04-10-2009, 06:31 AM
While my penis is ticklish, its my balls and perineum area that really send me flying over the moon.

One lady sucked me off while tickling those areas and I couldn't even think!!

And as far as genital tickling with the laughing and moaning I find that quite hot to pull from a woman as well...and yes its very addicting!

-Hari-
04-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Penis tickling? well, you dont even have to be into tickling to enjoy that :D

areenactor
04-10-2009, 07:14 AM
my penis, or boy bits as we renamed them a few years ago here on the tmf, are far and away my most ticklish spot.
in the last year i have become even more ticklish there, and my wife has become a past master at absolutly wreaking me by tickling me there.
i have had experiences with other women, and all found my ticklishness to be a positive trait.
an added benifit is that with the massive tickling sensations i last a long time before orgasm. good for all involved! lol

steve

MrTicklee
04-10-2009, 08:02 AM
I think I tickled one of my boyfriend's penis one time and he was pretty ticklish there.

Hold up, wait a minute....you "think" you did?? :lick: ;) :lick:

Lea28
04-10-2009, 02:14 PM
My bf likes me to tickle his balls during oral, and during intercourse. When he's making love to me from behind, I love to reach back and spider tickle him.
Also, during oral, if i can reach / tickle his foot as I tickle his balls, he gets insanely hard ;) Soooo... I guess i win both ways!

Lea

ticklishfan
04-10-2009, 04:52 PM
actually that region is one of my one ticklish spots. My penis is just as ticklish as my balls. I was tied up and tickled one time and my gf tickled it with her hands and a feather. The harder it got the more ticklish it got, lol. It is definitely up there with my feet and stomach as one of my worst spots.

Science
04-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Man it sounds like heaven lol XD

RavenMoon
04-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Man it sounds like heaven lol XD

Well, then I hope you get to experience it some time!

Artoo
04-11-2009, 01:08 AM

How many does he have? ;)

Skipadeedoodah
04-11-2009, 03:13 AM
How many does he have? ;)
(Prepare for acronym overload) OMFG LMAO IFLY!!!!!!!

Master feathers
04-11-2009, 06:57 AM
I would imagine that the feeling would be incredible

Onlyfornow
04-11-2009, 11:07 AM
All I know is that I want the experience again. XD. It's very addicting...as addicting as...as...:gbtoast:

ticklishfan
04-11-2009, 11:18 AM
it feels amazing, so many different things going through your head when it happens, lol. It tickles a lot and also feels great, hard to explain, but I recommend it.

lisa22
04-11-2009, 01:01 PM
While my penis is ticklish, its my balls and perineum area that really send me flying over the moon.

i've found most guys to be hyper ticklish in these areas, too, especially perineal area. loose their minds. i love it.

Raystanz333
04-11-2009, 01:36 PM
...A f*cking lot more maddening and pleasurable than I ever thought it would be.

:faint:

Yes...:cheesy:

ElephantEye
04-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I love having my balls tickled and they are 10/10 ticklish but have never met a girl who was really into it. As mentioned by Lea, I get very hard from it, but of course it's not enough to come from, so that's an additional "torture".

I'd love to be tied in a standing X and be mercilessly tickled from the tip of my penis to my tailbone for a long period of time, all the while being kept right on the edge of orgasm. The girl would be strongly encouraged to thoroughly discover how ticklish this area was post-orgasm as well, and to ignore any protestations to the contrary. :panic:

ElephantEye
04-11-2009, 06:43 PM
My bf likes me to tickle his balls during oral, and during intercourse. When he's making love to me from behind, I love to reach back and spider tickle him.
Also, during oral, if i can reach / tickle his foot as I tickle his balls, he gets insanely hard ;) Soooo... I guess i win both ways!

Lea

I imagine reverse cowgirl is just perfect for this.

tommytikl
04-11-2009, 10:01 PM
I imagine reverse cowgirl is just perfect for this.

Reverse Cowgirl is just a great position...She can tickle/play/stroke my genital regions and her feet and butt are facing me right at my fingers and she can't/won't roll away because she is enjoying the feelings to much :seesaw:

Sandrock74
04-12-2009, 10:20 AM
I have no clue if I am ticklish there. :scared:

rafael
04-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Unfortunately, I've never experienced it. I hope to some day though.

myfeetrsweet
04-12-2009, 05:55 PM
As much as I hate to be reminded of his untimely departure from my life, I have wonderful memories of tickling my bf in college. He loved having his penis stroked with a <<<<---- as I layed on my tummy with my :feets: in the air. He loved my feet, and I always gave him a good view of them while tickling his manhood. I would always pay for it in the end. He loved to tickle my bare toes and soles until I went mad with pleasure.

HisDivineShadow
04-13-2009, 03:51 PM
I've been fortunate enough to experience this delightful type of play and can say I enjoy it a great deal. While my penis isn't my worst spot, my balls happen to be (I believe) and it is torturous fun to be targeted there.

Skipadeedoodah
04-13-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm not even a ler, and I'd totally tickle a guy there, just to see his reaction :p

He-Man
04-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Never experienced that, buuuut if there's any women in the bay area who might want to try, go aHEAD , I'm not afraid of ya ...we all know women suck at tickling after all. ...Right?....:xpeepsofa ...er....excuse me while I go make sure the doors and windows are locked...

CrystalLight
04-13-2009, 07:50 PM
I've been fortunate enough to experience this delightful type of play and can say I enjoy it a great deal. While my penis isn't my worst spot, my balls happen to be (I believe) and it is torturous fun to be targeted there.

:devilish:

Chloe_Vlad
04-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I have tickled or tried to tickle all of my boyfriend's genitals. Some hated it while others laughed, but I never found one man who got aroused by it.

kirk2000
04-13-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm not really ticklish so I am only at 'ler. On the flip side of this discussion, I once had a girlfriend whose feet were so ticklish I could get my jollies by tickling them with my penis, a wonderful experience for the both of us.

RavenMoon
04-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Never experienced that, buuuut if there's any women in the bay area who might want to try, go aHEAD , I'm not afraid of ya ...we all know women suck at tickling after all. ...Right?....:xpeepsofa ...er....excuse me while I go make sure the doors and windows are locked...

Its a little dangerous to proclaim such things, sweetness... Especially since you are just a hop, skip and a jump from me... :devil:

Maryfeather
04-13-2009, 11:15 PM
I think it's fantastically erotic to tickle a man there, as long as they're into it as well. There's a fine line between moaning and giggling and, "What the hell are you DOING!?" haha. Although the "What the hell are DOING?!" can be fun...for a second, but maybe that's just me.

He-Man
04-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Its a little dangerous to proclaim such things, sweetness... Especially since you are just a hop, skip and a jump from me... :devil:

I'm not afraid of ya....In fact, I'd let all the female lers in the bay area tickle-torture me at once...I could take it! :neenerneener:

subtle_feather
04-14-2009, 04:11 AM
I think it's fantastically erotic to tickle a man there, as long as they're into it as well. There's a fine line between moaning and giggling and, "What the hell are you DOING!?" haha. Although the "What the hell are DOING?!" can be fun...for a second, but maybe that's just me.

Gotta love the element of surprise :) Congrats on your first post!

Tiger.Lily
04-14-2009, 04:35 AM
Good times.

ticklishfan
04-15-2009, 03:43 PM
As much as I hate to be reminded of his untimely departure from my life, I have wonderful memories of tickling my bf in college. He loved having his penis stroked with a as I layed on my tummy with my in the air. He loved my feet, and I always gave him a good view of them while tickling his manhood. I would always pay for it in the end. He loved to tickle my bare toes and soles until I went mad with pleasure.

sounds like you both had a good time, I know I enjoy being tickled there, lol

Kinkyalive
04-16-2009, 01:01 AM
feeling is awesome!

robmic
04-16-2009, 09:33 PM
I experienced it one time with a gal that, after we made love, would inhale my penis and start performing oral sex on me. Well I don't know about the rest of you guys, but right after climaxing, the head of my penis is EXTREMELY sensitive! It almost felt like it was going to make me pee! Well, I didn't want that to happen, so I stopped her. But I now wonder if it was just really tickling me. I wonder what would happen if I were tied down and tickled there right after climax and not being able to stop it...:eek:

scorpionldr
04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
are there any ways to naturally increase sensativity? i really want to be ticklish down there but unfortunately i'm not

Capnmad
04-16-2009, 11:42 PM
I can't imagine anyone turning that down.

paracarl44
05-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Feather tickling of my testicles makes me want to climb a wall.:blush::siterocks::wowzer:

Aimee
05-29-2009, 12:00 PM
I don't mind tickling guys there if it gets a reaction!

paracarl44
05-29-2009, 12:32 PM

^You would get a reaction from me, I WOULD JUMP OFF OF THE BED.^:shake::scared:

CD216
05-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Never had it done, but sounds like a fun experience nevertheless.

-Chris

*giggles*
05-29-2009, 01:07 PM
it's a lot of fun! especially if the guy's never had it done before...blows their mind :)

Lea28
05-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Reverse Cowgirl is just a great position...She can tickle/play/stroke my genital regions and her feet and butt are facing me right at my fingers and she can't/won't roll away because she is enjoying the feelings to much :seesaw:

You know what i love....

Lea

dmdst21
05-30-2009, 06:00 PM
I've never actually been tickled there but if the surrounding areas give any clue it would cause quite the reaction...

Flatfoot
05-31-2009, 01:15 PM
For me, that area's not too ticklish. Balls and taint are just pure torture, though, and not in the good way!

badreligion
05-31-2009, 06:24 PM
My penis and balls are extremely ticklish . This one girl I was seeing thought it was the funniest thing ever haha.

Dialon
05-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Ive never been tickled there. But im guess it would definitly be sensative. I mean the penis is the most (or one of the most) sensative parts of a guy. :D

Ghris
05-31-2009, 07:03 PM
Had someone try there... though not much, and she was focusing on the surrounding areas a lot more.

Definitely interesting, definitely something I wouldn't mind getting into.

.. volunteers? ;)

TexasTicklin
06-01-2009, 10:48 AM
My hubby enjoys it. Only sometimes is the head ticklish, but almost always the balls. He loves to be tickled while receiving oral sex. I am kind of short so I have to position him to reach his feet during the act, but I always drag my nails down his sides and over his pelvic bones. His reaction makes me shiver just thinking about it. LOL! I did have him restrained once, and after he climaxed, I tickled him on the hips and thighs, and he actually *broke through* the restaints! I am not good at restraining. -sad-

paracarl44
06-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm not even a ler, and I'd totally tickle a guy there, just to see his reaction :p

^You would, wouldn't you?:evilha:^

MrTicklee
06-02-2009, 06:17 AM
My hubby enjoys it. Only sometimes is the head ticklish, but almost always the balls. He loves to be tickled while receiving oral sex. I am kind of short so I have to position him to reach his feet during the act, but I always drag my nails down his sides and over his pelvic bones. His reaction makes me shiver just thinking about it. LOL! I did have him restrained once, and after he climaxed, I tickled him on the hips and thighs, and he actually *broke through* the restaints! I am not good at restraining. -sad-

What a wonderful wife you are and what a lucky guy he is. Good for both of you!

Lilith357
06-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Well I have to say, it is more fun than I thought it would be to tickle there. It drives the guy crazy, it is so fun. What's even more fun is if the guy likes to be tongue tickled then try that on his penis.

ticklishfan
06-12-2009, 06:35 PM
this happened to me last week with my gf, she tied me up and tickled me and got that spot pretty good, lol.

trace1984
06-12-2009, 07:09 PM
penis dont think so balls definitely yes,, one time i was tickled there like 15 secs then she stoped but it was 15 secs of heaven

wellothetickler
06-12-2009, 09:09 PM
I've had it done before..it was horrible on the balls lol..Anybody wanna tie me up and tickle me? wello1@hotmail.com

wellothetickler
06-12-2009, 09:22 PM

contact me =)

tigress
06-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Tried spider tickling and feather tickling on my b/f's penis, balls, everything. It's sad, because he's SUPER ticklish, but not down there. :( Not even after orgasm.

ticklishfan
06-14-2009, 11:12 AM
I've had fingers, feathers and electric toothbrush down there and they all tickle a lot in that region