• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daughters of Satan 2: Raven the Lustful

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
I have been gone for a long time, no? Well, I'm back, and my skills have gotten much better. I think that this'll be my best story yet. Time for part two of the Daughters of Satan trilogy.

XxXxX​

I don't know how many times Evilene came to torment me. She loved to make me laugh, day and night. After the first time I lost consciousness, she was much more careful with me than before. She made it so that I never ever passed out again. She tickled me to my limit, made me pass it, then started all over again. And she began bringing tools.

Her two favorites were a feather duster set, and a special collar. Due to the evil powers of the Devil, apparently Evilene was gifted with the power of invention. She created a small collar for my cock. Every night, she would slip it on, and watch as it became erect. And it would stay that way as she tickled it for hours on end, making me climax repeatedly but never able to get any rest. With each orgasm, it became ten times more sensitive, and soon, one brush would have me in tears. This was so torturous that soon, I became very happy when I heard that she was growing bored with me. But then I heard I was to be passed on to her younger sister, Raven. I did not know anything about the other two of Satan's daughters, and hoped beyond all hope that she was not like her older sibling.

I was waiting for my new owner. Evilene, the conniving bitch, left my collar on, and no matter what I did, I could neither remove the collar or make it so my dick was erect. I was so horny, and the worst part was that I could not relieve myself. I silently begged Raven, I don't care what you do to me, as long as you help me release this emotion inside, I will be happy.

It was then the door opened up. And in walked a woman much more beautiful than the last. Her skin was green, a gorgeous emerald green. Unlike her sister, she wore clothes, although very revealing ones. It seemed that with a simple tug, she could remove any article of clothing she wanted. Her hair was extremely long, and a pale blue color, but the oddest thing was that it floated in tendrils. She smiled evilly at me. "So... you are the toy Evilene has been speaking of for the last hundred years."

"Hundred years?" I asked her, moaning a bit as I attempted to hide my erection, accidentally brushing against it. "Has it been that long already?"

"Yes", Raven told me. "It has. However, that is only in the realm of Hell. The real world spins much slower than ours does." A tendril of hair wrapped around my ankle and pulled me to her, and I could do nothing but let her do so. She tested my foot, dragging her horrible, long fingernails against the arches of my feet, making me yelp in ticklish agony. "You are as ticklish as she said. Maybe you can please me enough to make me cum, unlike the others."

"Others?" I asked, keeping my lip bit as she tickled my foot again.

"Of course. We've had tickle toys ever since we were born. Men of all ages and sizes have come to this room, to be teased and tormented by us. However, none of them were good enough to make me orgasm. Maybe you can succeed where they have failed." She then moved me to the dreaded table, and shackled me in. Then she pulled at her top and shorts, letting her naked form fall. Had it been a hundred years ago, I would have blushed. But I grew out of that back in my days with Susan. She sat down in front of me, as her hair reached out to me, and began stroking my poor feet. How many times have they been touched without my permission? How many times did my toes become victim to agony? I lost count, as my laughter began to bubble up inside me, and my feet scrunched and curled as much as possible, in hopes to get the feeling to lessen.

However, this was worse than anything I ever felt before! Her hair was so teasingly ticklish that I found myself begging within five seconds. But she paid no heed to my words. She was blushing as she watched my body squirm and writhe as my poor toes were brushed with her evil hair. "Oh my..." she said, leading a hand up to one of her breasts and rubbing it gently.

It was that night I found out Raven had a different kind of fetish than Evilene. She loved to see bodies writhe, but not because it was fun: she was sexually aroused by the laughter of others. But she never once felt an orgasm in her life, and as such was so disappointed when she grew bored with the toys that her father gave her. My train of thought was interrupted by my laughter, as her hair began to tickle my sides and belly. This brought on more yelps, and the occasional shriek, as she tickled my belly button in such a way I never felt before. She moaned at my expense, and rubbed her slowly, very slowly hardening nipples. I laughed as her hair moved to my armpits, and now I was being tortured in three different spots at the same time. It was then she began using both hands to tease her breasts. I moaned almost as loud as she was. I wanted her, so badly, right then and there. But I could not touch her, and found myself becoming more turned on as she teased herself right before my very eyes.

The next tendril went to my butt, and I was surprised when I jumped and began laughing harder. I did not know I had a ticklish ass! Then again, it could be because her hair is the softest, most ticklish thing that ever touched me. I laughed and cried and begged and squirmed, but apparently, that only turned her on more as she began moaning louder. "Yes!" she cried, staring at my quivering, pink body. "Laugh more! More! Please!"

This was the first time, I ever think, that I heard a captor of mine beg for me to be tickled even more! My cock quivered as I began laughing louder. More tendrils of hair joined in, tickling my ass, which apparently was one of her favorite spots on my body. But the most dreaded occurred as she tested my dick with the smallest tendril ever. With my reaction, I was not surprised as the other locks of hair joined the small one. Soon, I was laughing so hard, no tears would come, as they all left very long ago. My entire body was pink, and my groin shook in agonizing laughter. They traced all over my balls and my dick, and I just gave up. I took it, laughing the whole time, feeling myself climax and becoming more sensitive every five minutes of the stroking. I opened one eye meekly, and was surprised by her.

She was pleasuring herself! Her hands both stroked and fingered her pussy as she stared at my ticklish dick. Her body glistened with the sweat as she began moaning louder and louder. Her body shook with suppressed desires, and I knew she wanted me too right at that moment. But she did not take me. No, she continued to please herself, and soon, her body shook more violently, and her hair pulled away as she cried out in pure pleasure, as her **** poured out with her cum. She was surprised by herself, and blushed as a large puddle of the stuff formed in front of her. She panted, and smiled up at me. She moved up to me, and licked my cock, making me shudder in pleasure and agony.

"I'll thank you later", she told me, winking as she turned and left, her large ass swaying from side to side as my bonds snapped open. I passed out on the spot, and knew that she would come back for me.

The next day, I got head five times by five, beautiful succubi. I believed I was even with Raven, and soon realized in shock that I could barely wait for her to come again.

Great story. I missed the first one, so now I'm gonna have to go look that up.

apparently I missed the first one too, Holy Cow!

going to have to find it myself

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back