• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Glass Wall [Part II] (M/F) Some (F/F)

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Here is part II of "The Glass Wall." Enjoy! :suibun:

The evil bristled brushes moving towards her smooth soles and the evil giggling of the pedicurists on the either side of the wall all seemed to be occurring in slow motion.

Paige could only watch helplessly as the brush neared her tied-back, immobile feet and she bit her bottom lip to hold in what she knew would be agonized laughter as soon as those hellish bristles kissed the tender skin of her soles.

Less than two centimeters from her feet the bristles were halted by a sudden intrusion into the pedicure room.

“Stop!” a thickly-accented, deep voice commanded. Obediently the two women placed the brushes back onto the cart and pouted since they had been so close to scrubbing Paige's feet for all they were worth.

“You are finished, non?” Jean Devereau asked as he approached the three woman surrounding the pedicured size eight-and-a-halfs.

“Oui,” one woman replied as she leaned forward and lazily dragged a nail up Paige's sole. This resulted in the poor anguished model arching her back, straining against the straps and squealing like a pig with laughter.

“Very good responses,” Jean smirked, obviously relishing in Paige's ticklish agony.

“She has to be the most sensitive girl you've ever brought to us,” the other pedicurist commented as she wiggled Paige's fourth toe, scraping the tender skin on the underside of the tied-back toe.

“NooEEHaa!” Paige squealed again, closing her eyes in agony as sweat trickled down her forehead.

“Well let me take a look and see if they are up to my satisfaction,” Jean stepped forward, to get a closer look at Paige's delicate feet.

The three pedicurists stepped away, two of them lighting up cigarettes again as they took a break and the third carting away the tools to be cleaned for the next pedicure victim.

Jean took a seat at one of the empty chairs and leaned forward towards Paige's soles and closed his eyes, relishing in the warmth that seemed to emanate from them.

“Mmmm...” he growled in the back of his throat in pleasure as he deeply breathed in the scent of her flowery soles. Paige giggled hard as his hot breath wafted down her creamy soles, even that tickling her.

Jean opened his eyes and was met with the sight of her creamy and pink soles staring back at him. He smirked and fluttered kisses up her right arch and then kissed her immobile left toes one by one delicately.

Paige laughed and thrashed still in the recliner, her poor feet too sensitive from the evil pedicure for this kind of treatment.

“So Monsieur Devereau, are you satisfied?” one pedicurist asked as she inhaled the sweet nicotine of her cigarette.

“Oh yes, they are beautiful, perfect for my collection,” he nodded in pleasure as he forced himself to pull away from her feet. If he could have he would have spent hours petting, kissing, and stroking them, but for now he had to control his lusts. Playtime could come later.

“Just knock her out; she needs the rest anyway. Rub her feet down with the special cream and wrap them in moisturizing socks and leave them under the lamps for the night so they are ready for the morning,” he grinned evilly..

“Yes sir,” they replied in unison as he suddenly scrambled his fingers all up and down Paige's sensitive feet one last time, just to hear her yelp and squeal in laughter, and to watch her squirm in agony.

“Just beautiful,” he smirked, as he stopped and only stroked her soles lightly with the pads of his fingers and she still giggled but calmed as her feet twitched in the bondage.

Standing up he smirked at the girls. “Good job, ladies; you both will be getting major bonuses this month. Enjoy your evening and lock up once Paige is taken care of.”

As he left the room, Jean smirked to himself. At last he had found himself the perfect pair of soles. The entire reason he had gone into shoe design was to fulfill his lusts of seeing beautiful, perfectly pampered soles. That really got his gears in motion.

After over twenty years in this business and countless models he'd been through, at last he had stumbled across the most perfectly sensitive and ticklish specimen yet: Paige Harren.

He rubbed his crotch slowly as he rode the elevator up from the bottom floors of the pedicure salon as he remembered the smell, taste, and reaction of his tickles all over Paige's flawless feet.

Paige was spoon-fed her supper, washed down with some more drugged water so she could pass out and rest deeply for the next day.

Meanwhile, Whitney had received a fake e-mail on her BlackBerry, informing her that Paige had decided to spend a month abroad in Italy( ) visiting various friends she had made over the years, and didn't want to be bothered. She told Whitney to use whatever funds she wished for her own month of vacation anywhere in Europe.

With that in mind, Whitney had no suspicions about Paige's disappearance and happily would fly from Paris to Amsterdam the next morning to begin her own European tour.

Paige groggily woke up as she felt someone readjusting her legs and placing them on a set of solid thighs.

“Ah, they fit just perfectly in my lap, so delicate and infinitely sensitive,” Jean muttered to himself as he massaged her supple soles and noticed her waking up.

“Ah! Good morning, my dear; what a splendid way to wake up, non?” he chuckled, as he massaged his thumbs deeply into her creamy feet.

After more pampering of her feet since being knocked out, Paige didn't realize her feet had spent all night being wrapped in foot wraps and under warm lamps to keep them soft. Jean only did this the first few nights to make sure they stayed ultimately sensitive, but later he would back off on all the pampering.

But when it came to Paige's smooth soles, he was almost obsessive about their state of sensitivity and beauty.

“I just have fallen in love with your soles, Paige; what can I say?” he smirked as he tweaked her toes and enjoyed how she squealed and jumped cutely each time he did.

Paige didn't realize but she had been bathed while passed out, rubbed down with lotion and then changed into a fresh pair of white shorts and tank top. Her arms were bound behind her back and her ankles tied snugly together.

Defensively, Paige curled her toes causing her soles to wrinkle as Jean's fingers glided all up and down the silky, writhing feet.

“I just love how your feet twitch and dance for me, Paige...and what really turns me on is that you can't get away though I know this is agony for you.” He lifted her bound feet up and kissed her toes again and then fluttered kisses down both of her flawless feet.

“Ah, just perfect. Satisfies me more than anything, just being able to tickle and tease your soles.” He laid them back down onto his lap and affectionately rubbed the tops of them with his fingers tenderly.

“You know, Paige, it's rare I've ever come across a set of soles I have so fallen in love with. I guess I am infatuated with yours...which is new to me. I usually just keep the newest model under lock and key for a few days until I get my lusts out...but for you, well, you are something special, Paige,” he chuckled. He ( ) spider-walked his fingers up her arches as she threw her head back and squealed into the gag that was wrapped around her face snugly.

“NooMMphh EEHaammPHH!” she shook her head back and forth, her feet twitching, trying to get away.

“Ah, ah, ah, naughty girls who don't lie still get their toes tied. But I will let it slide for now; after many days of training you will be perfect,” he grinned as he resumed just rubbing her quivering soles with his fingers delicately.

“Noommphh!” Paige protested and giggled and snorted behind the gag as her feet were helplessly kept in his lap and tickled and teased against her will.

How much worse could this situation get?

(To be continued?)

Thanks LoveFeet =) I am glad you are liking my series so far!

Entering the hall of fame is certain!

I think that the story extends still by the re-appearance of the pedicurists

My dear, you have got one evil mind. And you know what? I freaking love it. :goodjob:

Thank you Adam and Adalon! I appreciate it very much :)!

Great story! Look forward to your next installment!

Thank you Kis123 :) glad you enjoyed it!

I'm normally not a foot person, but something about this story does it for me. I anxiously await the next installment......take all the time you need and make it good!:clap::woot2:

I'm normally not a foot person, but something about this story does it for me. I anxiously await the next installment......take all the time you need and make it good!:clap::woot2:

Thank you :) I will make it a great next chapter! :lion:

Thank you Dimpletoes :)! I appreciate the feedback very much!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back