• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F (based off true events)

Zacktick

TMF Poster
This is a for the most part fiction story although some instances are taken from real events. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. The girl in the story's name has been changed; in real life her and I are really good friends and she encouraged me to write this, so without further adeiu.

My name is Bonnie and today I am walking down the street to an unknown destination. The butterflies are ferociously tickling at the inner lining of my stomach, I have been taking sips of water out of a nervous tick every few seconds. I make my way further and further down the street sweeping my eyes through the traffic and people not knowing what I’m looking for but looking nonetheless.
A am a very ticklish girl and while it tickles and its torture there is a lure to it that I cant deny. Just the thought of being completely immobilized and helpless makes me wet downstairs. A friend months back introduced me to her friend who she claimed was a “ruthless” tickler. That fact alone peaked my interest, I took down his screen name and would chat with him the next time I saw him online.
After a few months of chatting online and talking about the various ways he would implement his brand of ticklish torture on me, we decided to make a date to have a session. But just at that very moment a cliché light bulb went off over my head, it hit me right then and there and my fingers just typed it as if controlled by other means.
“You want to know another fantasy of mine?”
And without even the slightest of hesitations I clicked the send button and away it went electronically through the lines and finally exploding onto his screen cuing the Im noise to ring. He reads it you sit curious as to what he will say. And then a simple:
“let’s hear it sexy girl.”
A smirk emerges from my mouth, I start to type it out…..
“well you know I love to be helpless and degraded, but I’ve always wanted that kidnapped feeling to a session.”
Again without hesitation I sent the message screaming at him at light speed. I sit anxious wondering what he will think. As I wait I start to thik about the situation I have just drawn out for him, I start to feel a tingle in my panties, my heart beat quickens, I close my eyes and imagine being manhandled, thrown around roughly, forced to do things against my will. My hand unconsciously is grabbing and twisting at my nipple, I bit down on my bottom lip at the thought og be totally tied up and helpless. My hand slides lower, penetrating the elastic waistline of my shorts. My fingers start a self massage on my now throbbing clit, I can feel my juices flowing, my heart is starting to race a bit more rapidly, my breathing gets bit heavier. I see my master coming at me ready to have his way with his little slut,. I’m so excited I’m practically on the verge of cumming, then…..
RIIIINNNGG
Quickly snapped out of my fantasy at my computer alerting me of a new IM. I take a second to compose myself, I realize that I will have to finish that off after this conversation. I look to my screen to read the latest response.
“check your e mail and follow the instructions on our session date.”
I sat there confused not knowing exactly what he meant. I responded to him with: “ok?”
He filled me in that on the day of our session there would be an email containing instructions for me and to just do it. Before I could write back he signed off. I sat wondering if maybe his connection had been lost or what. I sat for another 10 minutes and he did not return and seeing as how I almost came my pants just 10 minutes prior it was time to break out the old vibrator and get some sleep. And that’s just what I did.
Present day
As that conversation and night played back through my head as I walked down this street I couldn’t help but have some doubts. Had I been careless? I have never even met this guy. What is the deal with these instructions. Here I am dressed up in a sexy business woman’s attire. Short grey skirt, matching top, white undershirt, thigh high nylons and heels wearing my black rimmed glasses. And what the deal with the accordian style folder? As I walked and asked myself these questions the butterflies really kicked it fluttering about, my mouth is dry, I’ve never been this nervous before. Maybe I should be nervous. Then as though I had been elbowed in the gut I saw it. The bench that I was supposed to wait at. I wanted it to take fifteen, maybe twenty more minutes to get to that bench but it came closer and closer and the next thing I knew, I was next to it. I wish I had more time to think, when will it be too late, is it already too late?
I decided just to sit down and relax a second. I take out my water bottle and wet my whistle once more. I sit and watch the few cars passing by, thoughts of bailing out still fresh. Then I spot a vehicle changing lanes, now he’s pulling into the breakdown lane. “oh my God” I think to myself, this is it this is him theres no backing out now. The car slows to a crawl as it approaches and comes to a stop right in front of me. My heart nearly stops. Theres a part of me that wants to run but theres a part of me that wants to stay. I stare into the window of the motorist, the window unrolls.
“hey miss, do you know how to get to RT. 401?”
Blindsided by this question, and actually disappointed and also a bit pissed cause now the anticipation was back brewing in my stomach like potion in a cauldron. I told him to stay straight and hit the next left. Fuck if I knew if that was the right way but he ruined my mood so fuck him. I reach back to my bag to produce my water bottle because again my mouth had went dry. I soon found I had knocked my bag off the bench on the ground. I leaned over grab it, I put it on my lap and search for the bottle. I grab it and bring it to my lips but on the way up I notice something that startled the shit out of me in my peripheral vision. I dropped my bottle back into my bag as I realize that in the time I reached for the bag a man had walked up and sat on the bench right next to me. That’s when the day took a turn I won’t soon forget.
Part 2
My heart again skipping a beat and nearly stopping. I think its him, it looks like his picture? I sit and think, should I say something? He didn’t react to me dropping my bottle and he hasn’t said anything to me, come to think of it he hasn’t even looked at me. He does look close though, kind of big, shaved head, goatee sunglasses
A few un comfortable moments go by, he sat there remaining silent, only shifting sitting positions a few times. He looked up and down the road a few times, then he turned to me. My mind can’t focus I just sit and wait as his mouth opens.
“excuse me do you know what time it is?”
The question nearly floored me, a second time within minutes I nearly had a heart attack.
It was as if my mind stuttered for a second then recovering I fumbled for my cell phone and looked at the screen.
“11:47 am”
He merely thanks me and gets up and walks down the street. That was odd I think to myself then I tell myself that it only seemed weird because I’m out here doing something that some may think weird. The second thoughts really taking obver now the longer I wait. I had already been here 10 minutes now another 15 pass by. My nerves have been replaced my disappointment and quite frankly a bit of anger.
That’s it I say to myself, I’m done as the clock strikes 12:45. I hastily gather my things and begin walking away, pissed and disappointed. I make it about 20 feet then footsteps approach me from behind. This time I don’t bother reacting. Then suddenly I hear the pace of the footsteps quicken and I hear:
“Hey hold on!”
I turn to see another guy similar to the guy on the bench, no goatee but pretty similar. The guy says he noticed I had been waiting a while, that he had been playing basketball across the street and noticed me. As I stood there disappointed again I tell him a friend was supposed to pick me up to go out for lunch but she texted me saying she got held up at work.
“well you look good, how about lunch with me?”
I look him over quick and decide that the day had gone to shit anyways so why not. He tells me he knows a good taco stand a few blocks down. We walk and shoot the shit about everyday stuff, he turns the corner and leads me down a side street. We walk 25 yards down and find an awning with a counter on the front of a small building, the aroma of refried beans and salsa fills the air. Rob as I came to know this guy as, tells me to have a seat and he will get our food. I sit at a small table as Rob orders the food. Rob walks back over to the table and tells me he is going to head inside to relieve himself but what I ordered will be here in a minute.
Rob disappears into the building, I take out my compact mirror and re apply a coat of lip gloss. Just as I open the compact and look into it I notice directly behind me is a man. The absolute second he know I know he’s there he wraps me up in one arm and covers my mouth with the other. He brings his lips directly behind my ear and whispers:
“don’t scream and don’t struggle, get up slowly and walk calmly with me.”
The authority in his voice made my knees turn into mush, I didn’t know if he had a gun, was I being robbed, raped my mind raced and panic started to set in, but I muster the force to raise my now frightened body erect. He takes his hand off my mouth but holds onto my arm, he stands behind me and tells me to keep my head forward. We walk to an alley in between two brick buildings. There wait’s a black G 500 Benz, black tint all around. He pushes me up against the wall with one hand and opens the back hatch of the vehicle with the other. He then grabs me by both arms and forces me head first and on my stomach into the vehicle. He tell me to stay on my stomach and to be quiet. I obey not know what to do, where had Rob gone? Who is this guy? Where ami and where am I going? A million questions run through my mind. He instructs me to put my hands behind my back, I comply. He cuffs them together then ties my ankles together with a plastic tape material. Then to finish it off he blindfolds me and gags me. He then covers me with a blanket and instructs me to not move and to keep “fucking” quiet then without another word the door slams. In what seemed like an eternity but in reality was about 6 seconds of silence the panic really started to set in, a cold sweat breaks out on my forehead. The drivers door finally opens and the man gets inside, the door slams shut, I hear the jingle of keys and then one sliding into the ignition .I wish I could get a look at the driver, the car starts with a thunderous roar, the engine continues to purr like a kitten, I hear the gear shift click down and the vehicle engages. The German automobile begins to roll slowly and pick up speed.
He must have driven what seemed like 30 minutes, stopping and stopping a few times. Finally the car came to a rest and I heard the gear shift being jammed into park. The engine cuts off and the cab which was once filled with the raps of Three 6 Mafia and Tech 9 goes deadly silent. The key can be heard sliding out of its spot in the ignition, the driver hit’s the unlock button, all the locks click open at once. I now realize we are at our destination. My heart begins to race, the sweat drips down my face. I hadn’t much tried to struggle at my bonds seeing as how there was a fair bit of shock that had set in. The rear door opens, I feel a hands grab firmly but not roughly at my calf. My eyes go wide underneath my blindfold. What is happening? The hand slowly creeps its way up my calf to the back of my knee, my body at full alert, my heart racing. I can feel the car’s shocks depress as my captor enters the vehicle with me. His hand continues past my knee and on into the inside of my thigh putting firm but oddly pleasant pleasure through my thigh highs. His hand slides out from my thigh and now I can feel his totally on top of me his hands now at my sides. The same as before, he leans in really close to my ear from behind and whispers:
“I’m glad you made it today Bonnie”
My heart sank to my stomach, what was going on? All I could think to say was his name, “Jack?” A few seconds pass:
“That’s Master to you for today my little tickle slut.”
To an extent I was sort of relieved, that this seemed like my kidnap fantasy came true, only a lot more real than I had envisioned. Now a new set of worries set in. Now that I’m here what happens? I ask where we were and he simply replied:
“home”
That seemed and odd answer but before I could reflect on it he was instructing me to flip on my backside and he was going to help me slide out of the back of the vehicle. I scooted my butt as my feet dangled off the edge, he pulls on my ankles to assist me, as well as take off my shoes, my feet are now low enough to hit the ground, which in this case felt like smooth concrete. It felt like a garage floor, my suspicions confirmed when I hear an automatic garage door opener start up and a door lowering. No sooner had the door finished closing, my captor picks me up so I am dangling over his shoulder. I feel pressure on my stomach, it’s quite uncomfortable but as luck would have it he re adjusts me to as ideal a position as possible. He carry’s me a short distance then up 3 steps, a door opens, we walks through, he spins around and shuts the door. We walk into what I’m figuring is a house, it smells of fresh air other than the lingering scent of burnt weed. I’m carried around a corner and down a short distance then I hear another door open. We enter the room, the door closes behind us. This room is dark, I could tell there was light through the sides of the blindfold before but now the reassuring glow had diminished to blackness. I’m carried another short distance then unrepentantly tossed! As I realize what happened I brace myself for the worst, I fall for 2 seconds then I hit and sink into a nice soft mattress, I bounce up and settle into the softness of the lavender scented comforter. I lay there wondering and the anticipation builds yet again.
Part 3
I lay there on the bed still bound at my ankles and feet as well as blindfolded and gagged I felt a little better that I was in a house and this seemed to be The Master from the computer. What seemed like ten minutes went by as I begin to grow a spec impatient, the butterflies still present but more on the excited side more than nervous. Because this is what I wanted, right? I wanted to be kidnapped and taken hostage and tickled and fucked silly, right? I start to think about it, was I ready for this, I have been tickled before, I can handle it……. I hope.
The hairs on my ears prickle to life when I hear the door open once again. I move to a more comfortable position as I follow the footsteps with my ears. The footsteps stop and I hear the jangle of objects being picked up, I’m not sure what it is. The footsteps resume and I feel pressure on the bed, the guest in the room appears to have gotten on the bed. The person lays beside me, I feel a hand suddenly on my thigh, this sensation causes me to jerk just a hair.
“shhhhh, easy my sexy slave.”
The voice while mysterious also has a a calming effect, I go with it the hand begins to rub my thigh, I can feel his breath on my skin as he slides his face up against my tits and up to my collarbone where he starts to suck and kiss me hard. I can’t help it, It feels great, I let out a slight moan, his sucking moves all over my neck and the tops of my tits, his hand still rubbing my thigh. I’m squirming, my breathing becoming heavy as the sensations coming from the sucking and the hand playfully arousing erogenous area.
His hand is removed from my thigh and the sucking on my neck has also desisted. He again comes close to my ear, only this time he bites on my earlobe, the sudden shock of pain excites me as well as startles me. Then he whispers in my ear after making a once around with the tip of his tongue.
“I hope you don’t have any plans today.”
And with that the tone of the afternoon turned. From this point forward the affectionate actions, the sensual arousal, the hot kissing on my neck and collarbone. That was over, the second after his whispers tickled my ear drum he quickly rolled me onto my stomach, pretty forcefully if I may say so. He undid the binds on my wrists then took both arms, one wrist in each of his masculine hands, he pinned them back and straddled me.
He positioned me in the middle of the bed then with me under him commanded me to lay still. I dared not move. With me under him he reach for something over my head. I hear something unbuckle, then he takes my wrist and as I suspected my right hand is cuffed tightly, then the other hand. I tug at my binds to get a feeling of how secured I was. I couldn’t move, couldn’t slip my hand through I was tied and at his mercy. He moves down and undoes the durable plastic tape that has bound my ankles together. He unwraps it and proceeds to cuff each ankle just like my wrists. So my situation is as follows: I’m kidnapped, brought to a house, tied spread eagle to a rather comfortable bed.
Finally The Master joins me on the bed after gather a few things. He again straddles my waist. He leans over and takes the gag out my mouth. This is a relief considering it had been soaking in my saliva for the past hour or so. I breath in some fresh cool air. Then he reaches and removes my blindfold. Slowly my eyes recover from being blanketed and adjust to the room light.
The room is a good size room, nice furniture, and the whole room lit by candle the dim light gave the room a somewhat ominous feel to it. I take in the room then focus my attention to the person sitting atop me. There he was, the Master from the computer, he sit there straddling me, shaved head, goatee, kind of big and the glasses. Wait! I think to myself, my memory goes into hyper drive, recreating the events of earlier today. Then suddenly it hit me, This was the first guy that asked me for the time on the bench. The whole thing mst have been a setup, he was right there and didn’t even realize it! I opened my mouth:
“you were on the bench, asked for the time.”
He responded immediately, he posted his arms straight on both sides of me, directed his blackened out lenses directly at me as though looking through my eyes to the back of my skull.
“Yes, and I’m disappointed you didn’t wait longer.”
This was not the exact response I was looking for. I took a second to let the reply sink it. I didn’t know what to say, he could see it in my face I was trying to come up with a response. That’s when he came up with one for me:
“You’re pretty ticklish aren’t you Bonnie?”
With those six words my eyes grew wide, my attention grew heightened. This all happened in an instant because no sooner had the words escaped his mouth his fingers had dug themselves into my armpits. I let out a loud scream as the tickling sensation filled me. I struggle at the cuffs, pulling at them frantically trying to escape the dancing fingers.
“ahahahhhhah no no no ahahahahahaaahhhha.”
I feel a hot flash coarse through my body a sense of panic sets it as I realize I cannot escape, I cannot move. What have I got myself into? Am I going to make it through this? Beads of sweat begin to streak down my forehead, I continue laughing from the assault.. Finally a break in the tickling, but its not long before he finds another spot to exploit. He quickly attacks my ribs and sides. He squeezes them and finds every nook and cranny, I let out howls of laughter, begging for a break. The Master doesn’t say anything, he simply keeps on tickling. The emotions I’ve gone through in the past hour and fifteen minutes have really begun to takes its toll. From nervous to disappointed then content then fear and panic, followed by relief and more anticipation now the panic is back.
The tickling has been constant for the past two minutes, I’m out of breath, the tickling has eroded my thoughts, it feels good but unbearable at the same time, but what choice to I have in the matter. His hands now break from tickling and begin to squeeze my tits, squishing them together, gripping them hard, this feels great compared to the tickling. I begin to enjoy myself, I let out a satisfying moan. Then he rips open my shirt, this catches me by surprise. Taken aback, my shirt wide open and my bra exposed, he leans down and starts to suck on my chest, I throw my head back enjoying this change in pace. Then he sits back up and rips the bra off, my tits sit bare and exposed. My nipples are erect, again he grabs them firmly and pushes them together. He takes a mouthful of nipple and sucks and bits on it. It hurts so good I think to myself as I throw my head back enjoying the break from the torturous agony of tickling.
The pleasure stops, his hands still firmly grasping my tits. I straighten my head and look at him. It’s hard to get a read on him with the glasses. Then he slides himself down further bring his head even with my tender stomach. He starts at my waistline, he takes his tongue and draws a path from my waist, does a lap around my bellybutton, the sensation is making me squirm. A shiver runs up my spine, his tongue continues to the bottom of my ribcage, then he affectionately kisses my body again. This tactic has once again put me in a euphoric state of pleasure that I failed to see it coming. My eyes had closed, enjoying his warm lips on my exposed body when he moved his lips quickly to the center of my belly and blew a raspberry, the breath taken out of me at the sudden shock sensation. I let out a loud laugh and next comes the pressure from all ten of his fingers digging into my sides, I laugh harder gasping for any air that I can squeeze into my lungs. The raspberries continue along with the ten fingered assault on my torso.
“ahhhhahhah OH MY GOOOOOOD! Aahahah.”
He tickles me like this for several minutes, the tickling is driving me up the wall, I struggle at my bonds and buck my body as hard as I can but his weight is too great for me to push off as I become weaker by the second. The sweat starts to drip down my face and form beads on my chest a desperate babble escapes my mouth as the tickling seemingly lasts forever.
Finally he stops, I’m still giggling but taking in deep breaths of fresh air, his tongue doing circles in my navel. The sensation is ticklish but hot at the same time, I let out little school girl half giggle half moans. This goes on for a pleasant minute where I regain a false sense of security. His body is positioned in between my legs, still tonging my navel I feel his fingers slide under the waistband of my skirt, the sudden touch on my hipbones made me jerk body. My heart rate quickens, my body is sensitive all over, he begins to slide my skirt down revealing my black thong and my thigh high nylons. He brings the skirt down at my mid thigh, he takes his finger and places it at my panty line and traces it up the crease of my hip. I jerk hard at the touches in that area, I can feel myself getting moister by the minutes, his finger grazes across my belly, I giggle at the feeling. The finger comes back down and traces a path down the other hipbone, he leans down and kisses my panty line, I let out a moan, my body is shaking, he sits back up and unclips my cuffs at my ankles. With my legs free he slides my skirt completely off, I lay there now totally exposed in my black thong and sexy thigh high nylons.
“That’s a sexy rose on that thong.”
I didn’t know what to make of it so I just replied:
“You like it?”
He only nodded at me then focused his attention to clipping my cuffs securing once again. He retakes his position on his knees in between my legs, he grabs my hips one hand on each hip and leans his head down at my stomach again. I brace myself for another onslaught of raspberries, I can feel his warm breath against my skin, I contort my face a bit in preparation, but as his lips touch my skin there is nothing just another erotic kiss that generated another horny moan, I enjoyed this only for a second more.
My eyes shoot wide open as I feel his thumbs, each dug into the crease of my legs start to make circling motions, it tickles almost instantly. I jerk my body the air once again taken from my lungs, I start laughing, tossing my head around, begging, tugging at my cuffs. He tickles me there without break for well over a couple minutes. My mind is trying to deal with the tickling, I’m laughing and sweating, I’m bucking like a rodeo bull under him. I let out a loud panic scream begging for it to stop, he keeps going the despair is starting to creep in, the laughter is mixed with some tears. Finally it stops.
My stomach is pumping up and down rapidly as I recover, I thank God that the tickling has ceased. The Master again presses his warm lips at my panty line and kisses and sucks hard, extremely sensitive at this point my body jerks away out of reflex. He picks his head up:
“Shhh sexy, you shouldn’t be so jumpy.”
His head back down to my waist, he kisses my waist line and traces the tipof his tongue across my waistline, he pulls the front of my black thong down low enough to expose the upper portion of my now wet pussy. He leaves a trail of teasing kisses until I feel his tongue hit the top of my clit. The sensation felt so good it almost made the last several minutes of agony worth it.
But that was it, no sooner had it begun it stopped. His tongue no longer at my throbbing clit, my black thong returned to its original place, then he moves up straddling my waist he makes himself comfortable atop me.
“Are you ready baby?”
What choice did I really have? I just shot him a sexy smile and said simply. “Yes”.
He smiled back at my enthusiasm but that was it. His fingers found my ribs and unleashed their worst, the dances up and down my whole ribcage, my tits bounce freely as I struggle against the tickling, I’m laughing hard trying to break free. I can tell he is really into it, the constant pressure of his fingers , leaving red marks marking the trail of ticklishness. He tickles me for several more minutes alternating between ribs, armpits, spidering my tits lightly with the tips of his fingers. My nipples are already hard but it feels like they harden more. The tickling stops as he teases my nipple, he takes it in his teeth and bites it, my back arches, I wince at the pain but it turns me on, my black thong is soaked, I can feel his cock fully erect as he leans over me. He releases his bite and takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks it. I moan in pleasure, he sucks it hard, I can hear him enjoying it his saliva making slopping sounds, suddenly I feel and hand at my inner thigh, it massages lightly, my heart racing in horny angst. His hand finds its way into my groin, his finger lightly brushes against my lubricated labia’s. My back arches I I let out a higher pitched moan, I’m trying to enjoy every moment of this, I have no clue when it will end.
I thought too soon, just at that second it did stop and this is what he said next.
“So where did you say you were most ticklish?”
A nervous smile swept across my face, I knew that he knew where my most ticklish spot was, but what should I say? I told him exactly what was in my thoughts.
“You know baby.”
At my words he pounced up from his position at my side on all fours, he gets back between my legs on his knees, puts both his hands on my sides and kisses my belly and looks up directly at me.
“You’re right, I do know baby.”
And with that another hellish attack is unleashed specifically in my belly this time. His weight is on top of me and I’m cuffed spread out, all I can do is take it. I thrash wildly under him, I try to spin to the sides but its to no avail, I cannot escape his fingers. He starts tickling rapidly, I go nuts laughing and screaming begging for it t o stop, but it doesn’t. At one point had to be five or six minutes in he told me to “suck it up and take it like the good slut that I am.” I sat staring at the ceiling incredulously, but at the same time turned on.
He stops to break, I’m am very grateful at this point, nearly out of breath, the constant tickling was tightening my stomach muscles, I suck the air in, enjoying every lung full. During this break he reaches for a few objects at the bedside. He places the items at my side on the bed, I take a peek while he gets back in position. I notice a bottle of baby oil, that right there sent a chill down my spine knowing the extra lubrication will only heighten my already sensitive body ten fold. Next item was a wand vibrator, this tem excited me more than the oil, I was so fucking horny at this point I would give my left tit to have him suck my clit until I bust all over his face. The third item was the blindfold again. My spirits sank a little knowing I was going to cum hard but was I going to be able to take it?
“time to take these off babe.”
He reaches down and slips his finger under the waist of my black thong and then: SNIP! My black thong had been cut loose and he slid it off of me. He told me he would be keeping those anyways. So there I lay spread eagle completely naked and exposed except for my thigh high nylons. My pussy was glistening with erotic delight, he is running his hands all over my body, kissing the creases of my thigh, my back is arched like a scared cat. He stops and reaches for the baby oil, my heart rate quickened, I took in some what I thought were going to be much need breaths for the coming tickle torture. The top to the bottle makes a click sound, he turns the bottle sideways and let’s some of the chilly, slippery liquid flow out from the bottle onto my stomach. A substantial amount is poured, he clicks the bottle shut and tosses it to the side, he rubs his hands together with a get down to business attitude. He massages the oil into my skin, turning me into a human oil slick, his warm firm hands felt great massaging my body. He lubed almost my whole body with the exception of my thigh high nylons. His hands worked thoroughly making sure every nook and cranny was lubricated, his hands are massaging my thighs and crotch, he see me enjoying this, my breaths have become harder and my squirming more prevalent. Without noticing he had lowered his head with my soaked pussy, I remember the feeling when his tongue started to massage my throbbing clit, I try to grind his tongue in hopes of an orgasmic release, I have been tortured for the good part of 2 hours now and being able to cum would be absolute nirvana.
My heart is pounding, I’m whimpering and all but begging to cum, my moans are getting louder and louder. Here it comes! Orgasm is about to be achieved! Then the licking and the sucking and the fingering, it all stops and with no notice, no warning not even a comment his fingers jumped into ticklish action. I was in near ticklish shock, I went from orgasm heaven to tickle hell in the flick of a switch, my eyes shot open my mouth wide, I tried to scream but nothing came out. The feeling was so intense with baby oil I didn’t know how I was going to make it. His fingers were dancing all over my torso, practically counting each ribs as her went by, he would squeeze my side and belly for minutes on end, I took in whatever air I could get in between attacks.
He stops finally, I had been tickled crazy I was sweating profusely, for the past five to ten minutes everything that came out of my mouth was total nonsense. At this point when he stopped I thanked him as tears streamed down my face, he didn’t seem to react to my crying, but I didn’t care either any time where I wasn’t being tickled I was relieved. Again sucking in as much air as I could his hands lightly massaging my sides up and down, it felt good although I twitched every now and then due to my body’s sensitivity. He never really said much this whole afternoon and for some reason I felt ok, that was until the next ten minutes of my life.
His hands stopped massaging my sides and tits and slid there way down, gathering some excess oil on his hands, he massages the oil into my crotch massaging my pussy lips, teasing my clit with his finger, he works the oil in my thighs and once again he begins to tickle. He grabs my right thigh with both hands and begins to squeeze and knead at the deep tissue. I fly into hysterics the feeling is intense, the air is sucked out of me as if in space, my whole body convulses, he continues to tickle working my whole thigh down to the tope of the knee and up deep into my groin. I’m laughing uncontrollably, screaming in ticklish agony. Suddenly he stops, I’m very thankful. He grabs my other thigh in the same fashion, working the deep tissure, squeezing the tops of the knee, the backs of the thigh.
“ahhhhhhh,OMG I can’t take it!”
I screamed the truth, it was really intense I wanted it to stop, he continued for another agonizing couple minutes then he stopped. It wasn’t for long he positioned himself again in between my legs on his knees, he takes both hands and all ten fingers, one hand for each hipbone, an all out crotch attack. The panic really sets in now, I scream whatever I can get out of my mouth. He starts to tickle multiple spots now changing spots very quickly so I can’t see where its coming from. He alternates between crotch, thighs, belly, ribs, armpits. This goes on for nearly 30 minutes with small breaks for air and water, besides those very basic amenities it was nonstop tickle torment. He again got really close to my ear while I lay there panting and ticklish violated, he whispers into my ear:
“Are you ready to cum baby?”
My eyes grew wide, I was hoping this wasn’t another trick, should I even get my hopes up? I just did the first thing that came to mind and just let out a sexy “mmmmhmmmm.” He responded to this by sucking on my neck below my ear. He then sat back up and grabbed the blindfold, he just told me to lift my head, I did it because at this point my mind was gone, he slipped the blindfold over my eyes, I laid back. That’s when I heard the most glorious sound all day.
BZZZZZZZZZ!
The oh so glorious sound of a vibrator! He is really going to let me cum I thought to myself, really excited now. He tells me that he is going to fix the vibrator to my thigh right on my clit with that same plastic stuff as he used to bind my ankles earlier today. Honestly, I didn’t care I just wanted to cum right now no matter what. He goes to work and in a few moments its all set, he clicks it on and it comes to life, I’m so sensitive shockwaves overload my senses I moan immediately, grinding the head of the vibrator. Then it all changed again, I could feel his fingers starting to probe my armpits, I let out a giggle through my moans of ecstasy.
“If you want to cum you will have to do it while being tickled little girl.”
I didn’t care, keep tickling me I thought I just wanted to cum so I said just that, “FINE!” he started to tickle both armpits thoroughly, I was laughing, moaning and crying all at the same time, I couldn’t concentrate on either one. He stopped tickling my armpits and moved further down, he started to slowly crab claw my pelvic area. My head shot up and I thrashed at this, he did it a few more times then something surprising happened. He stopped tickling and massaged my clit, it was great,he rubbed me til I let out an ear piercing scream, my whole body twitched as I came as hard as I can ever remember, I was sensitive to the slightest touch, the vibrator was gone but he wasn’t, still remaining to tease my throbbing clit, my eyes practically rolled back in my head. At this moment he rises to his knees and I hear his belt coming undone, the zipper being unzipped, I could tell he was raging hard from earlier and then there it was. His cock exposed, standing at attention, I could tell he was horny, there was some pre-cum dripping from the tip. He uncuffed my ankles and brought one over his shoulder as he leaned into me.
“Now it’s my turn tickle skank!”
With that said I felt him rub his cock all over my drenched pussy then when wet enough I feel him penetrate me sharply, I let out an “oof” as he drives his dick in me all the way. His cock fills my tight, cum soaked clam he pulls out and drives it back in, I jump a little bit, it feels good, I can hear his sack slapping up against me. He starts to find a rhythm and picks up the pace, he’s fucking me hard, I’m on the verge of cumming again he fucks me faster and faster I’m screaming and I can hear him breathing hard as he is working. A few drops of sweat fall from his brow onto my chest.
He pulls his cock out and un cuffs my wrists, I lower my arms for the first time in a few hours. He is on top of me, he grabs my cheeks with one hand and tells me to be a good girl and stick that ass in the air for Master. I flip to my stomach and with a nice stripper like move stick my ass at perfect level for him to enter me. I feel his hands grab my hips, he approaches the entrance and finds his way in. He starts to fuck hard, slapping my ass hard.
“That’s right bitch, take it like a slut!”
I just moan loudly, I’m so hot right now and on the verge of cumming again. Then I hear him start to moan louder than he has all day, I figured he was close. I was right, he slides his cock out and instructs me to lay back. I comply, he straddles my chest and places his cock in between my tits, he slides it in and out breathing heavily, he was looking to the ceiling in pleasure. That’s when for the first time all day I reacted out of instinct. I have no clue what came over me but I was so turned on that I leaned up on one elbow grabbed his cock with the other hand and started to suck him off. I wasn’t entirely sure how he would react to that but I took a shot.
He didn’t seem to mind, I rose to my knees for the first time all afternoon, I pushed him to his back and started to service his cock like it had a warranty. His breathing becomes very heavy, his fists balling up practically white knuckled. He was close so I hovered him double time. After a few more minutes of sucking he leans up and puts his hand on the top of my head he pushes me down lower, I suck and finally he looks at me and pulls his dick out, tells me to lay down, I do and he begins to stroke himself until he bursts and the thick, white liquid shoots from his cock and onto my face, he massages himself until his orgasm is over, I lick my tongue around my mouth as I look at him.
“That’s a good girl….now get cleaned up.”
He motions toward where the bathroom is and exit’s the bed, he walks across the room and out the door, locking it behind him. I sat there for a minute just thinking and composing myself. I moved to get off the bed and make my way to the bathroom, as I plant my feet on the ground my muscles are sore from the tickling. I walk to the bathroom and start up the shower until it comes to a nice hot steam.
The shower felt so good, I came back into the main room, it was still empty. I make my way over to the bed to look for my clothes. As I approached the bed I noticed brand new designer jeans and shirt, new belt and Chanel handbag. Next to these was a note, it read:
Bonnie, put on your new outfit and blindfold and wait on the bed facedown for me.
Master
I thought this was a bit strange but I listened to him all day and it had worked out so I did what the note instructed me to do. I lay there and waited for ten minutes when I finally heard the door unlock and open. The person enters and the door shuts behind them. I feel pressure on the bed as this person straddles my ass.
“Your ass looks great in those jeans….. Now put your hands behind your back.”
I put my hands behind my back and he ties them together with the plastic material. He moves down and does the same to my ankles. After I am all tied up he gets off the side of the bed and inches me to the edge, he swings my feet off first and gets me to a standing position. From here he again picks me up over his shoulder and starts to carry me. Through the door, down a short distance, around a corner and through another door. Once through this second door, the room got cooler, we descended down 4 steps and walked a short distance. He stops and puts me down carefully, my feet make contact with the surface and I notice it is the same concrete floor as when I first got here, we are back in the garage. But why? Why am I tied up again? The door opens and then he tells me to inch forward, he assists me into the back of the vehicle. I get comfortable inside and then a thought dawns on me.
“what about my heels?”
It had just hit me that I was barefoot, and I liked those heels.
“don’t worry sexy, there in the truck.”
And just like that the door shut. A few seconds passed and I hear the door open and someone get behind the wheel, the jingling of keys and then the engine roars to life. I feel the vibration of the garage door opener, then I hear it set to an open position, the car shifts into gear and then… movement. I hear the garage door shutting as the car shifts into gear again and we take off rolling, the sounds of Tech 9 filling the cab.
I swivel my head around as we drive, I notice it’s still light out but the light is reddening, it must be late afternoon. A million thoughts go through my head of today’s events, reliving each moment. Finally after thirty or so minutes of driving we stop and I hear the gear shift rattle all the way up. I hear sudden movements and the car shaking, the sounds getting closer, next thing I knew The Master was right next to me, he started un doing my ankles, he finishes and my hands drop to my sides. I lay there as he undoes my ankles. Once loose I sat up in what I presume was in his direction leaving the mask on my face. He gathers up the tape and tosses it to the side and turns his attention back to me.
“You going to take your mask off?”
I smiled him and said I was waiting for him to do it. Now I feel both his hands on my cheeks, his fingers slide the blindfold up and over my head, he takes it and tosses it to the side. I looked at him biting my bottom lip like a little flirt, he leans in quickly and starts to suck on my neck and chest, I run my fingernails over his head and down his back, I let out a giggle. He stops after a few more sucks. He positions himself in front of me, staring at me for a second. He then turns and opens the rear door and jumps out, he motions for me to do the same. I plant my feet and get out, we walk to the side of the vehicle and I notice where we are. It was the same place the day had begun, at the same bench I was at hours earlier, he just looked at me and said:
“talk to you soon sexy.”
He turns and hops back into his vehicle, the transmission engages and starts to roll off. I stood there and watched as the black SUV disappeared into the horizon. With a thousand emotions flooding my brain right now I just started to walk down the street towards home, the air was fresh, the temperature was great and my ass looks killer in these jeans.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back